Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 08:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

falling asleep to a still image- dreaming of bee's and mice

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: falling asleep to a still image- dreaming of bee's and mice  (Read 248 times)
guest88
« on: Jun 15, 2010 05:43 pm »

i woke up earlier today around 3am to a wandering mind
i turned over so id be laying on my back- i kept dozing back off as id listen to the talk watching it take its own direction
as i was drifting back off and feeling like my body was being pulled away- a very heavy disconnection
i started seeing this still image of a wide road with tree's on both sides
i really had to use the restroom though so i tried moving my body to wake up- while doing this i heard a voice ask

what are you running from?

i had a few more dreams that night- i remember people manipulating the earth with their hands... much like in the last airbender(movie soon to be released) ...i remember someone being shackled around their wrist by another using the ground of the earth to do so- but the person phased through the shackles by manipulating heat

SO the last dream i remember was this-
i think i was both the older lady and the younger man
there was an underground tunnel full of multiple pathways constructed of sap and honeycomb. there was an infinite amount of honeybee's under this tunnel and she was looking for somewhere to go-
i remember going up and down and left and right and sideways and having to choose between going one way versus another- it was crawling through the comb i remember vividly
i also remember being the kid above ground communicating with the lady telling her which way to go
when she finally got to where she wanted- there was a small nestle of mice laying in the center
she made herself comfy in there and on either side of her was a horde of honeybee's moving like cars going about their business

i remember feeling a little uncomfortable about the lady at first
and i think she had to get one of the bee's permission to do what she did... hmm

thx for any help  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2010 06:55 pm »

Some more interesting dreams  mo_0s3 ! That one with the bees and the mice is really detailed, unfortunately I am not much help in dream interpretation. Perhaps someone else has some ideas on the dream ?

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2010 03:29 pm »

i woke up earlier today around 3am to a wandering mind
i turned over so id be laying on my back- i kept dozing back off as id listen to the talk watching it take its own direction
as i was drifting back off and feeling like my body was being pulled away- a very heavy disconnection
i started seeing this still image of a wide road with tree's on both sides
i really had to use the restroom though so i tried moving my body to wake up- while doing this i heard a voice ask

what are you running from?

i had a few more dreams that night- i remember people manipulating the earth with their hands... much like in the last airbender(movie soon to be released) ...i remember someone being shackled around their wrist by another using the ground of the earth to do so- but the person phased through the shackles by manipulating heat

SO the last dream i remember was this-
i think i was both the older lady and the younger man
there was an underground tunnel full of multiple pathways constructed of sap and honeycomb. there was an infinite amount of honeybee's under this tunnel and she was looking for somewhere to go-
i remember going up and down and left and right and sideways and having to choose between going one way versus another- it was crawling through the comb i remember vividly
i also remember being the kid above ground communicating with the lady telling her which way to go
when she finally got to where she wanted- there was a small nestle of mice laying in the center
she made herself comfy in there and on either side of her was a horde of honeybee's moving like cars going about their business

i remember feeling a little uncomfortable about the lady at first
and i think she had to get one of the bee's permission to do what she did... hmm

thx for any help  Cheesy

You have the means to escape from the shackles of worldly imprisonment. What are you running from? Your true nature; while the wide road to it lies in your view to travel? The 'talk' you were listening to was the communication taking place within your own being. You were going down a wide road which is your spiritual journey with the growth on both sides. The child within (the 'kid') you or the innocent side of you can communicate at a deeper level if you choose to delve into the depths of your own consciousness. There you will find the path and all the devotees on the path doing their sevi (spiritual service) working towards collecting the honey of devotion and divine love for Divine Mother. The mice are symbolic of the restlessness that lies at the center of your aspirations for finding your goals and provides the impetus to keep your search going. Are you still unsure and feel you need 'permission' to enter from other devotees of the spiritual path?

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2010 09:34 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: