Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

sleep paralysis/strange happenings

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sleep paralysis/strange happenings  (Read 722 times)
guest88
« on: Jun 18, 2010 05:53 pm »

hi guys  Smiley
a few days ago i was having a conversation with someone about obamas address to the nation
then randomly someone says my guides have much to tell me
the night before last i was laying in my room writing on note paper- the area just above my left brow(closer to the center) started to pulse- when i looked at the paper a bright blue and white light appeared in the center- over the ink
i flipped the page and it was still there
last night i experienced sleep paralysis...i think
i knew it happened around 3am
it felt like there was a presence in my room and i was unable to move
being unable to move made me a little uncomfortable so i tried doing something- anything... all i could do was groan out incoherent whispers... im sure my roommates were confused  Huh? but this might have been a dream... i don't know for sure
after i managed to make noise it sounded like the presence was backing away- but every time i stopped i felt anxious
i tried to calm myself and all i could think about doing was chanting OM or AUM- i couldn't verbalize it so i tried projecting really loud in my head. the reason i think it was a dream is because the moment i started making the OM i heard other voices join me in unison- the OM was echoing and i wasn't doing it alone
 Huh?
after that i think i passed out- i don't remember

i went to bed early but woke up feeling reallllly tired
my eyes are still sleepy

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2010 06:52 pm »

hi mo_0s3,

Those were some interesting experiences you had ! Very cool with the blue and white light and the ink paper.

A bit scarey I would think on the sleep paralysis one, I have not experienced anything like that - but just being not able to move, must be a strange feeling. I wonder who was joining in on the OM sound with you ?

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2010 02:25 pm »

hiya mo_0s3   Smiley

the moment i started making the OM i heard other voices join me in unison- the OM was echoing and i wasn't doing it alone

this has happened to me too , a few times, except i am awake.  i will be concentrating on Om...then i will hear others join in.  Cheesy  i too....see those little lights that suddenly appear and disappear.  i see a white light with gold ring around it....right smack dab in the middle of my vision...right eye it happens to.

<3 <3 <3 & (((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
prabhatsinha

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am »

Hi Mo..
I had an similar experience some years ago. I was on my bed alone. I blanked my
mind of all thoughts. I don't know how much time passed as I drifted into sleep.
Suddenly I become a little bit conscious. I was paralyzed. I cant move myself. I felt a woman by my side. It went on some time. Then I remembered the divine mother(Kali) whom I worship. suddenly I become fully conscious and the lady disappeared.
Thanks
Prabhat
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2010 07:55 pm »

Prabhat....not sure the last time that i sent u love and ((( Hugs )))....so i send now...  Smiley <3 <3 <3
Report Spam   Logged
prabhatsinha

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2010 05:05 am »

thanks
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Apr 16, 2011 06:52 pm »

hi prabhatsinha

thank you very much for responding to my thread and relating your experience with me
greetings friend from us, tx

thank you blue nova and into blue for the response as well

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012 02:38 am »

2 weeks ago i had another sleep paralysis incident which involved some auditory hallucinations.
i heard a female voice, the noise zeroed in and rang through my ears, it was distorted- she said, 'can you hear me?' i said i can hear you.
it came back stronger, 'can you hear me?' this time it felt like something was entering my body. i started to hear a little girl laugh in the background like she'd been running and playing. i tried to respond but i was frightened. it felt like i was starting to levitate off my bed. i tried to wake up and when i did, realized i was still in my room dreaming- this happened twice. i woke up in a dream, still dreaming, to wake up into another dream, and finally to wake up in my real room.
the dreaming mind is an interesting thing is it not
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012 06:42 am »

2 weeks ago i had another sleep paralysis incident which involved some auditory hallucinations.
i heard a female voice, the noise zeroed in and rang through my ears, it was distorted- she said, 'can you hear me?' i said i can hear you.
it came back stronger, 'can you hear me?' this time it felt like something was entering my body. i started to hear a little girl laugh in the background like she'd been running and playing. i tried to respond but i was frightened. it felt like i was starting to levitate off my bed. i tried to wake up and when i did, realized i was still in my room dreaming- this happened twice. i woke up in a dream, still dreaming, to wake up into another dream, and finally to wake up in my real room.

Eric  What do you think about having a spiritual teacher? Have you ever considered the idea? 
Most of us consider this in our spiritual sadhana. This is because the spiritual path is so filled
with so many unusual experiences. It is hard enough to distinguish between helpful and
detrimental people and conditions in the material dimension let alone some of the other dimensions that open up to us while making this journey in spirit. Sometimes we may come
across tramp spirits who are still on the physical level because of attachments to this plain.
They have yet to leave and remain in limbo. At times they look for bodies to inhabit.
They have lost their own physical body and yet have not found their place on the astral realms.
They are earth bound and need help to 'move on'. i have had such scenarios happen. It is good to get advice from higher souls on such matters to avoid a carnival atmosphere in our spiritual
journeys. Just thought i'd offer some of my experiences that may give you some perspective
on your experiences. This should not be construed as advice because i do not consider myself
one of the high souls that could help you understand your experiences but rather a friend
who is brother on the path seeking love and understanding myself.

In divine friendship

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012 07:21 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Mar 06, 2018 05:27 am »

hi mo_0s3,

Those were some interesting experiences you had ! Very cool with the blue and white light and the ink paper.

A bit scarey I would think on the sleep paralysis one, I have not experienced anything like that - but just being not able to move, must be a strange feeling. I wonder who was joining in on the OM sound with you ?

Into Blue

missing some older members here. katze, yoshi, prabhat, squirell... to bump an old thread, i've been searching for AYA whom i feel is a very real force... and i think whoever was chanting OM with me is related to this aya group....
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Mar 06, 2018 09:16 pm »

hi mo_0s3,

Into Blue

missing some older members here. katze, yoshi, prabhat, squirell... to bump an old thread, i've been searching for AYA whom i feel is a very real force... and i think whoever was chanting OM with me is related to this aya group....

Yea i used to live much more of my life on spiritualportal.
I think life goes in phases for us. I have been spending more time recently with professional and personal desires
that perhaps i forgot for awhile when there was so much spiritual stimulation in my life...here and in my environment.

It really helps to have the benefit and good karma that brought other spiritual seekers in our lives.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2018 09:24 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Mar 07, 2018 11:35 am »

I would suggest something to u here Eric. That is that while it is good to remember past experiences that were helpful and we are grateful for others being here---
We now find ourselves working out intense karmic factors between you and i. For the time being we are meant to face karmic lessons generated in the past in our relationship for the benefit of our mutual spiritual development and perhaps those on the outside looking in as well. I am perfectly willing to flow with the energies provided by u to recognize the significance of the NOW and what the NOW is presenting in our lives.

It seems you have taken a dramatic turn from your political views and conspiracy theories. I am making an attempt to adjust to the energies now manifesting here on the portal and with us personally.

Although in fairness to your comments and thoughts here
i recently wrote this to someone i have been spending time with;

Often people are brought together because of karmic factors that may be quite unrelated to the apparent circumstances arising and unfolding in the now. The significance and relationships existing between people often go unrecognized for many years. Looking back on our our lives we often see key circumstances and people who have significantly influenced and changed our lives who at the time had not been recognized for their psychic and spiritual purposes.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2018 12:53 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #12 on: Jun 02, 2022 04:52 am »

I believe this girl might be Abigail... Who helped me remember the power of AUM- we shared an astral body and merged into all pervading nothingness- a vibratory state in which every construct is born. She truly delighted in becoming lighter and vacuuming into zero horizon.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: