Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the will to change

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the will to change  (Read 811 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 11, 2010 09:54 pm »

hi all
i want to change and have these changes become my life-style
i want to remain a vegetarian... if i eat meat i want it to be fish and only when i am starting to feel really deficient...
i've took on being vegetarian but near the end became loose and ended up eating a bit of meat here and there
i want to go back to vegetarian... i want to receive my nourishment from the sun and the moon as well as the plants
i want to respect the unseen, smaller aspects of my life and encompass a greater compassion for all beings
i want to change and not revert back to old-patterns of lifestyles
i want to be healthy/eat healthy
i want to be flexible with a high-endurance
i want to carry the peace with me and be able to humble myself when necessary
i also want to be able to apply concentration when necessary as well as remained focus
i want to help others and receive in increase in channeling and strengthen my faith/belief
want to prayer and receive meditation and increase my astral experiences
i want to tune into the subtler, spiritual world and raise my vibrations
i want to do all this without falling prey to labels by others
oh and i want to encompass a greater respect for nature and learn from the plants and tree's etc

it seems there's a constant struggle with transformation but i have this urge to see these things through
today i am going to start but does anyone here have any helpful advice? how to accept our past and make peace with our actions so we can move on??? how to forgive ourselves for the negative actions or harm we've caused to others
thanks for any tips

<3 peace
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2010 05:53 pm »

thanks.
i will be referencing back to this thread

peace <3  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2011 11:11 am »

thank you Namaste2All

this thread for me is wealth

sometimes it's easy to drift and get caught up in something else as both you and Lucky have stated.. sometimes nothing wrong with that, but what happens when you find yourself coming back to this and maybe your desires aren't as strong as they were originally-
i want to unlock that firey passion !
well tomorrow's another day as you've stated
TY MAN ! heheheh Cheesy

it's almost like the struggle has become a thing of enjoyment and it's exciting to take on the challenge even if it's not happening as fast or as vividly as remembered. here's to making an effort though, peace and love
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2011 10:14 pm »

thank you Namaste2All

this thread for me is wealth

sometimes it's easy to drift and get caught up in something else as both you and Lucky have stated.. sometimes nothing wrong with that, but what happens when you find yourself coming back to this and maybe your desires aren't as strong as they were originally-
i want to unlock that firey passion !
well tomorrow's another day as you've stated
TY MAN ! heheheh Cheesy

it's almost like the struggle has become a thing of enjoyment and it's exciting to take on the challenge even if it's not happening as fast or as vividly as remembered. here's to making an effort though, peace and love

Unlock fiery passion for what? Things of the world or things of the spirit? J
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm »

hi all
i want to remain a vegetarian... if i eat meat i want it to be fish and only when i am starting to feel really deficient...
i've took on being vegetarian but near the end became loose and ended up eating a bit of meat here and there
i want to go back to vegetarian... i want to receive my nourishment from the sun and the moon as well as the plants
i want to respect the unseen, smaller aspects of my life and encompass a greater compassion for all beings
i also want to be able to apply concentration when necessary as well as remained focus
i want to help others and receive in increase in channeling and strengthen my faith/belief
oh and i want to encompass a greater respect for nature and learn from the plants and tree's etc

it seems there's a constant struggle with transformation but i have this urge to see these things through
today i am going to start but does anyone here have any helpful advice? how to accept our past and make peace with our actions so we can move on??? how to forgive ourselves for the negative actions or harm we've caused to others
thanks for any tips

<3 peace

When you have a chance it is always nice to apologize for your actions if they have done harm to others. You will be able to transcend your past by meditating and getting in touch with that peace and bliss which lifts you out of moods, guilt and actions that bind you to the past. This is often a slow process and requires patience with ourselves and others. In the time that elapses we are healed. Through our pain and suffering we often learn compassion for others and learn to be more careful in our actions next time around. This is my experience. Your vibration resonates with us Eric and is a facet of each one of us here. In every moment we reflect the needs and challenges of those around us. Such are the lesson for us all...

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
yoshi

« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2011 01:17 pm »

(((eric)))

falling prey to labels and others' criticizms.....the first thought that popped into my mind...for the lack of better words..."who really cares what others think" ?? ?? ??   be who you are regardless of what others think of you.

when will is strenghtened...u will fall less and less prey to others' thoughts of you.

vegarianism.  for me...it was a gradual process....pork went first, beef second and then poultry....poultry was the most difficult.  i still eat fish and seafood now and then when i feel a deficiency.  when will is strengthened...u will find less taste for meat.

meditation....just do it.   Wink  as for the desire for astral experiences...they will come,,,but do not desire the experiences over commune with god / christ / masters. set ur sites upon god during meditation, do not set off to 'never never land' or fantasy land.

(((Hugs&Love&OM)))

« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2011 01:18 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #6 on: Oct 01, 2011 01:58 pm »

u may find that others may ask for proof of your spiritual experiences....or 'talking to christ or god'......

realize....that those questions come from ones ego.

u do not need to prove anything to anyone....what matters is u know u do....so use caution in whom u speak to.....i would advice to keep it to urself,,,,or speak to someone who u know will not question / doubt you.

(((Love&Hugs&Om)))
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2011 02:32 pm »

I have said the following words to many friends:

"Know Who You Are Talking To."

Contemplate / inquire within / ask your heart / get a gut sense ~

Will the person you are about to open your heart to

be receptive / understanding / sympathetic / considerate ~

of your shared feelings / thoughts / beliefs / love...?

If the answer is "No...this person will not." then it is best to

wait and save your dear Self from heartache ~

Share what is precious to you with someone else later,

with another understanding Soul who is sympathetic to You

« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2011 02:34 pm by Serena Duvet » Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 02, 2011 02:36 am »

I have said the following words to many friends:

"Know Who You Are Talking To."

Contemplate / inquire within / ask your heart / get a gut sense ~

Will the person you are about to open your heart to

be receptive / understanding / sympathetic / considerate ~

of your shared feelings / thoughts / beliefs / love...?

If the answer is "No...this person will not." then it is best to

wait and save your dear Self from heartache ~

Share what is precious to you with someone else later,

with another understanding Soul who is sympathetic to You

Thank You Serena you are very in tune to events and people around you it is nice to have you with us. Thanks Yoshi i certainly would not ask you or anyone else to prove anything. What ever you choose to give is appreciated. If we need to prove our experiences to anyone it would be to ourselves. If someone can transmit love and spiritual experiences to others they are truly gifted.

Jitendra

u may find that others may ask for proof of your spiritual experiences....or 'talking to christ or god'......

realize....that those questions come from ones ego.

u do not need to prove anything to anyone....what matters is u know u do....so use caution in whom u speak to.....i would advice to keep it to urself,,,,or speak to someone who u know will not question / doubt you.

(((Love&Hugs&Om)))
yoshi

« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2011 03:03 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:55 am »

Grateful for this thread and all the sincere help along the way... thank you for the time and meaningful contributions... thank you
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Jan 17, 2018 10:06 am »

Coming back to this thread years later grateful to all those who have helped me along the way. Your words are nourishment today as the fight for transformation mental and physical persist. Can not stop trying. This is a way of life. I see change- I am change.

I was given the perfect opportunity for a real meditation session and was blind to this fact until it was too late. We were sent home from work due to severe weather conditions and instead of meditating my mind went to drinking. I am ashamed of myself since I had been doing so well. Again I won’t stop, just can’t believe how blind I was to an amazing opportunity... namaste2all says ok, accept the fall but persist. I agree.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #11 on: Jul 22, 2022 05:05 pm »

hi all

thanks for any tips

<3 peace

When you have a chance it is always nice to apologize for your actions if they have done harm to others. You will be able to transcend your past by meditating and getting in touch with that peace and bliss which lifts you out of moods, guilt and actions that bind you to the past. This is often a slow process and requires patience with ourselves and others. In the time that elapses we are healed. Through our pain and suffering we often learn compassion for others and learn to be more careful in our actions next time around. This is my experience. Your vibration resonates with us Eric and is a facet of each one of us here. In every moment we reflect the needs and challenges of those around us. Such are the lesson for us all...

Jitendra

Steve, I'm sorry for the chaos I've brought you in recent years. I would very much like to consider our relationship a friendship. It's been a test as we have challenged each others ideas simply for writing in a style that suits our inner voice. For sharing conflicting interest and attaching to obsessions and distinctions that would erode peace. I apologize for abusing our friendship. I was genuinely unsure what we were at one point, after all these years. I still haven't met you- which means we really don't know one another. It's better I let you be, in regards to our differences, and one day I may get to know you better.

I'm not always sure if other people realize their own actions, but I can recognize mine and recognize how I desire to respond. As Tich Naht Hanh says...

“The problem is whether we are determined to go in the direction of compassion or not. If we are, then can we reduce the suffering to a minimum? If I lose my direction, I have to look for the North Star, and I go to the north. That does not mean I expect to arrive at the North Star. I just want to go in that direction.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

It interest me to see how my desires and understanding have changed since posting this. It is also refreshing seeing views of other members offer gentle assistance- and not poke fun for wearing my heart on my sleeve so to speak. Some desires have molded to fit my bodies demands, other desires are just the same.... But the list of desires has since simplified... and in pursuing the simplification- the transformation listed in the original post is able to take place.

Namaste ~
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Jul 22, 2022 08:05 pm »

I is very thoughtful of you to bring back this thread Eric which appears to be one of yours from the inception. What I noticed the most, after a short review of all the posts, is that you and I are the only two people posting on this thread that others contributed to while they have come and gone. I see we have to accept the changes. Sometimes it is rather painful especially when other people abuse us with little remorse. When I say this I’m reminded of those who have stolen some of the musical ideas that I was blessed with and used them for themselves to make money and a reputation for themselves and people who treacherously made false accusations to law enforcement because my behavior and views did not please them and was not in accordance with their views.

It is helpful to see that others around us have a conscience and recognize their errors. I have had to come to terms with my own in life as well. I intend to comment more, since you brought this thread back to life Eric. Sometimes we pause for reflection before we speak. And at other times we must respond quickly to unfolding events that happen. There are different lessons in all our experiences. Each time we take falling steps as we fall back we also struggle to maintain balance and climb higher in our understanding and progress.
« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2022 09:27 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Jul 22, 2022 10:30 pm »

I think what’s important is to recognize all the new energies here at the portal. Especially since mccoy, Kelly and Joy have added some nice 😊 contributions. We may both change and adapt to a changing environment while recognizing we share a common past with many good memories Eric.

Since you brought up meeting one another and as you know you have been invited here many times as others have as well…I think with the event of the internet and as we move more into the Dwapara Yuga we will have to get more and more used to not meeting people who we have a great distance between us. As space collapses we will continue to know people at greater and greater distances. Think of what it will be like when time also becomes obsolete in the Treta Yuga.
« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2022 10:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: