Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012  (Read 743 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« on: Aug 18, 2010 05:58 am »

and Beady u r...i am sure. Grin Cheesy Wink

the magicial numbers....2012....appears before us once again.

yep...mayans ended their calendar.  big hurrah,,yes ?  no ?

no...in this souls 'mind'.  just another year. 

oh...much turmoil will happen..yes ?  just as much 'turmoil' happens every second...depending on where your mind lies...lays...rests.

when mind rests in god...no turmoil happens.  when ones mind rests outside of god...much turmoil happens.

so...2012..is all up to ''each individual soul'' and its perception.

when one thinks of 2012 as being ''the end of the world'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

when one thinks of 2012 as just another '''year of learning'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

it is up to each soul..what '''the future"" brings....or what it does not.

when a souls will is aligned with gods will...2012...is just another date.....yes ?

but if..a souls will is not aligned with gods will and is in alignment with maya / dilusion...it will have just that...misperception...fear...maya...etc...when 2012 comes.

2012...has been coming for quite some time now,,yes ?  just as the 1980's. 1990's...and now 2000....were all coming at one time or another..

do u know what they all have in common ?

evolution.

yep. evolution. 

god...evolves all the time...each soul is god spark or a part of god direct.....so it makes sense,,,that if god evolves we do...or if we evolve god does...yes ?

jump on the path of evolution...or u be stuck ....""""dearest Beady"""".

for if one sees 2012 as dark time...time of dire...then that is what it will be.

yet..if one sees 2012 as evolution happening...then one will accept it and go with its flow.

just as souls have done throughout the millenia..yes ?

when soul or one views earths 'history'....its evolution...then one will understand this 'new dawn approaching'.  such did the egyptians..atlantians.....etc

get with the groove or be stuck in it...

personally.....moving in the groove is much more inticing than being stuck in da mud.

this world...is in for a big surprise....or, most of its inhabitants are,,, but for some of the inhabitants....we move along with the flow and evolution...

the world...is going to go thru a flip-flop.

god's word...will be coming through clearer and clearer...just as it has thru the millenia.

it say...or ask us...what is it that we love most ?

it will depend...on each souls answer to this question...

does '''beatrices''' thoughts lay in material...or ...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

love & (((Hugs)))

P.S...a reply to this post i should expect from you ? 

no. Grin

Well it's like this hun. You and I have to get together because I have never seen so much hot air in one balloon in my life. I want to put you in one of these revival tents down in good ol' Missouri. You would be a natural. What do you think? You could use your talents behind the pulpit.

Beady Landingcaster  Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2010 06:02 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: