Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mental Picture; Position of the Eyes

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mental Picture; Position of the Eyes  (Read 942 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 20, 2010 09:46 pm »

Since being out in California at the temples after years of absence here, i was surprised at just how many times we are reminded by the monks to keep our awareness at the point between the eye brows. the seat of spiritual vision. The Kutasha or third eye during meditation and other spiritual practices.

It seems that when we find ourselves in conscious thoughts we have our attention and eyes forward. When we see scenes and are in the subconscious or dreaming state our eyes are downward. If you find your thoughts active during meditation observe the position of your eyes. The eyes, or more importantly the conscious awareness needs to be upward to have higher states of awareness.

Jitendra

*Concerning the energization exercises: 'To obtain maximum results, each exercise should be performed with deepest attention and will power. Keep the eyes closed and focused upward at the Christ Consciousness Center between the eyebrows.' PY

« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2010 04:44 am »

Jitendra,

Interesting to note on the frequent mentioning by the monks, of keeping the awareness at the 3rd eye location.  It is at times during meditations, when I do this that I " see " different color visuals. Sometimes the colors are in circular shapes moving in and out of vision, like coming close to me and then drifting away from me.

*Concerning the energization exercises: 'To obtain maximum results, each exercise should be performed with deepest attention and will power. Keep the eyes closed and focused upward at the Christ Consciousness Center between the eyebrows.' PY

I have always wondered about this, to keep the eyes open or closed ? This seems to answer my question. The only thing is with certain ones of the energization exercises, I find it difficult to do with my eyes closed. It seems when my eyes are closed, with certain exercises, I lose balance .... does this ever happen to you ? or not because you have been doing these exercises for so long ?

Into Blue energizing with you !   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2010 11:06 pm »

into blue wrote:
Interesting to note on the frequent mentioning by the monks, of keeping the awareness at the 3rd eye location.  It is at times during meditations, when I do this that I " see " different color visuals. Sometimes the colors are in circular shapes moving in and out of vision, like coming close to me and then drifting away from me.

u be sending prahnhs.... and receiving....Cheesy wooohooo !!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2010 11:17 pm »

when i started meditating and getting on Path again....i had many 'experiences'.  i had replicated many of them thru art....and the paint , um, part of my computer...program...ya paint program  Grin

this is one i had made...called prahnhs leaving.  sending prahnhs thru kutastha... <3<3<3

(((((Hugs)))))
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2010 04:35 pm »

hi blue nova,

thanks for the visual  Smiley I am guessing from your excitement this must be something good 
u be sending prahnhs.... and receiving.... wooohooo !!!!!!!! 

Into Blue
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2010 04:35 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2010 05:23 pm »

hi blue nova,

thanks for the visual  Smiley I am guessing from your excitement this must be something good 
u be sending prahnhs.... and receiving.... wooohooo !!!!!!!! 

Into Blue

im sorry blue...yes...a good thing  Cheesy  kutastha is 'third eye'...prahnhs, 'our energy'.  when u see this energy/light leaving you...u are sending.  when it comes at you...u are receiving.  almost like speaking on a phone.

sometimes...it just hangs in front of me...much like the northern lights look aka aurora borealis.   Cheesy  and then when i pray, or 'talk to God'...the prahnhs leave me in 'balls'....one after the other...like a pea shooter !   Cheesy  and then when i am done....well, then i receive.

this happens with all whom i 'talk to'. 

sometimes the prahnhs seem to shoot straight up through crown.  that happened to me this morning...white color prahnhs.  neat !  Cheesy

(((((Hugs))))
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2010 05:32 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2010 07:22 pm »

WOW blue nova !!! Quite the color shows !
sometimes...it just hangs in front of me...much like the northern lights look aka aurora borealis
I have had something like this too ! I just didn't quite know how to explain it, you have put it into words, thanks much !

I love the Northern Lights pictures !
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #7 on: Aug 30, 2010 08:40 pm »

hhhhmmmm...a mental picture.

i see a record and a record player.  god as the record and we as the record player.

remember what a record looks like...a flat vinyl record with grooves in it.

ok.

we are the record player...it has arm with needle..needle is put upon the vinyl record....and we hear the song...or message that record has.

it must play at the correct speeed...and needle needs to keep clean in order to hear what record says Huh??? ok ?

god is record...and it goes around and around...playing all the time.  this is the ringing in the head.

we..as souls or recording device...must keep needle or charkras clean...in order to hear what is in this record.

constantly this record plays.....singing to us...

on and on and on it goes....

ssssshhhhhh.....it plays in the '''background of life'''....life be hummin' and a strummin' all over .....

sssshhhh...the mind to life...ssshhhh...to the hum and drum of life....

ssshhh...squirrel.should u not be gatherin nuts for the winter that lays ahead...?  and lord knows...it is goin to be a hum dinger this year...

Wink

sssshhhhh....keep the needles clean....so they, it,,,hears god sing loudly.

um....ok.  look at god thru kutastha...if one sees the 'northern lights'...watch them.  or hear the hum and drum that is created thru needle...

sssssshhhhhh the din of life........turn the din button of life on low....and put gods button on high....

((((Hugs))))
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2010 06:20 am »

ssshhh...squirrel.should u not be gatherin nuts for the winter that lays ahead...?  and lord knows...it is goin to be a hum dinger this year...

SSShhhhhh secret squirrel your getting advice from the beyond.
Dinger is dat you?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #9 on: Aug 31, 2010 03:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #10 on: Sep 02, 2010 06:20 pm »

Namaste2All, always nice to see you posting !  Smiley Your notes and reminders always welcome, certainly no need to be shy.

Your presence here is missed, visit more often. I know busy life, etc.

Into Blue
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2010 06:33 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #11 on: Sep 02, 2010 07:08 pm »

Namaste2All, always nice to see you posting !  Smiley Your notes and reminders always welcome, certainly no need to be shy.

Your presence here is missed, visit more often. I know busy life, etc.

Into Blue

(((((((((((  Namaste2all )))))))))))  sending Hugs to you <3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Aug 10, 2011 03:41 pm »

when i started meditating and getting on Path again....i had many 'experiences'.  i had replicated many of them thru art....and the paint , um, part of my computer...program...ya paint program  Grin

this is one i had made...called prahnhs leaving.  sending prahnhs thru kutastha... <3<3<3

(((((Hugs)))))

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2011 04:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: