Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Physical Expression

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Expression  (Read 1959 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 18, 2010 05:44 pm »

Thanks for your lively conversation Secret Squirrel and Blue Nova. i was very happy to see you trying to understand a very important subject to the spiritual life. We are bound to have different views. i like the open self-expression of Anne. How else would we discuss such a topic unless someone had a rather frank view? i was also glad to see that Secret Squirrel had his view and expressed it. Can't say that i have such a solid view on this subject. For me there are issues in life that we have mixed views on and this is one of them that i have tried to grapple with. For me we have the issue of morality but then we also have the real issue of our own bodies and their unique language. So how do we put the two together? Like food and bathroom needs: our body often speaks to us quite loudly and will not be ignored and this includes the subject of sex.  i wish i could be of help. i have tried to understand these dilemmas all my adult life.

The best conclusion i have come to is that we should try our best to be kind to others in both our views and our actions. If we have learned that our actions will hurt others and all those involved we should refrain even though it means from  our own physical needs. There are some physical needs that we can handle on our own until the time comes that it is appropriate with someone close to us. It is not likely that most of us are saints (although we can gain wisdom by their views on the topic.) and have transcended sexual expression. So until that time we learn from this physical outlet. Often very painful lessons but at times very wonderful experiences with others that we treasure for a life time. What surprises me is that many people who have been very close to one another because of physical expression no longer appreciate what they shared. Yes life changes us and our relationships change as a result. But shouldn't we be kind to memories? They are the story of our lives.

Steve Hydonus

P.S. Hope you do not mind Anne i gave this topic a heading so that we can find it later if we choose to add more....
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2010 05:52 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: