Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Physical Expression

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Expression  (Read 1914 times)
blue nova
« on: Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm »

Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2010 05:53 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2010 11:51 pm »

Quote from: blue nova
okie dokie

i will touch upon a subject....lust.

lust...ahh...lust.  what's his face said dont do it...um, the dude whom wrote the 10 commandments !  ah....whats his face..moses. yep moses said this upon many others.

lust.  yep..it leads to sin. sin...leads away from god.

EVERYTHING>>>>or every action can be a potential for sin.

so...why do the bible say that lust lead adam and eve away from god ?

um...let me guess...'cause lust lead to sex...and sex leads to jealousy...and jealously leads soul away from god

aha...yep.  got somethin' goin' on here...

pizza.  i love pizza...vegetarian style..no meat and loaded with jalapeno's and onion...and xtra tomato sauce !!!  OH YEA !

yep..u got it..pizza can even lead soul to sin !! or away from god...if we let it.

yet...we can let it lead us to god !! yep...if we let it.

everything...and every action can lead soul TO GOD OR AWAY from god....if soul lets it be so.

a short time ago...i 'met god again'. and ya know what ?  god is veryvery understanding...like that of friend or lover....OH MY ! he/she understands soooo much !!!  anyway,,,,

a short time after 'meeting god again'....i endured something i call home-sickness.  where i wanted to be with god again 24/7 !! all the time...cause ya know what ?  god is the ultimate love...and he/she understands all !  all suffering God understands...

so...i go to god with a question...

i say to god...i love you. and he/she says...yes, and i love you too.  i then say to god...i want to love you.  god say to me..okie dokie.

then i say to god..but,,i love u as friend, i love you as parent or as creator...

then god say to me..okie dokie then...whats' up ?   ( meaning, he/she saw not a problem,,yet i did)

i say to god..i love you with all my heart.  yet... i have nothing to hold in my arms..to love you with. ( meaning i could not hold god in my arms,,,aka a hard copy of god to love )

he say......to me,,he say,,um..yes there is.

i say to him..are u crazy ?  cause i not see this factoid !!!     

he say back unto me...um, yess lovie,,i am quite before you.

he says to me....i do..i do take hard form....he say,,do not u see me in your husband

oo000hhh....i say to him. you mean..my soul mate or twin flame ?  cause what i am married to,,,is quite the opposite of you !!!

he said yes..ur twin flame it is u speak of.  describe to me..what he means ?

i said..i love him as i would love you.

god say to me....what ?  what do u mean ?

i said to god...i love my soulmate...because he love me like he does you !!

he say to me...and how is that ?

i say to god...i Respect him.

I Love Him Like No Other...and god say to me...is that how u love me

WAHHHH !!! i am crying at this point 

i said yes...i absolutely adore him.  i respect him...love him...he is my Lover... R E S P E C T !!!!!

he loves me..for who i am...and that 'i am' is a part of you...

HE SAY BINGoo000 LITTLE LOVIE !!! He say bingo..u got it ! 

i say to him...i am glad..but i still do not get it.  i love my twin flame....aka...soul mate. god said i shall not expect otherwise !!!!

i said to him..umm,,,excuse me...but u say stay away from lust...lust meaning an emotion or action that leads to intercourse !! u know that act...the penis goes in the female part !!!! and u preach against this !!

he say to me...um yes...i preach against it if it leads u away from me !!  does the love of u and ur soulmate or twinflame lead you TO ME OR AWAY FROM ME ?

i said to him..to you.

he say BINGO....it not a sin.

he said to me...if sex leads u to me then ''how wonderful'' !! if it leads u away from me...then it may not be so good.

i say to him.....the bible , the story of adam and eve.....sex leads u away and it is sin !! 

he said to me...sometimes yes it leads away yet...sometimes it leads u to my lap !!

he asked me...does union between u and soulmate lead to aum ?  i said yes...and he said...then it is not sin...is it     

awww...i say back unto god.   i said to god...i love you.  lovelovelovebhaktibhaktibhaktibahkti...and he responds...and then he dropped the soulmate in my arms...for me to love.

yet...he physically is continents away    i say to god...u r playing a silly on me !!  it must be so..that u dropped my lovie two continents away... 

he say to me...no lovie...it is no joke.

so...here it is i am today...a continent away from my lovie.

<3<3<3  yet...i feel everything from him....every emotion....every everything !!!! it always has been...feeling from my twin flame, soul mate.............

hey bleu cheese !  Cool

lost me on this one - carrying it a bit too far if pizza leads one away from god !  Shocked
pizza.  i love pizza...vegetarian style..no meat and loaded with jalapeno's and onion...and xtra tomato sauce !!!  OH YEA !

yep..u got it..pizza can even lead soul to sin !! or away from god...if we let it.
Ridiculous !!

ok, missing the point ... lust not pizza ... still not the clearest clue on what you are going on about Huh??

think one could do without the graphics of " the act " we ALL get it !

and going a bit off the edge in your imagination if you really believe sex leads you to God !   Huh?   rationalization of sexual desires !! best get back to studying those SRF lessons !

he say to me...um yes...i preach against it if it leads u away from me !!  does the love of u and ur soulmate or twinflame lead you TO ME OR AWAY FROM ME ?

i said to him..to you.

he say BINGO....it not a sin.

he said to me...if sex leads u to me then ''how wonderful'' !! if it leads u away from me...then it may not be so good.

i say to him.....the bible , the story of adam and eve.....sex leads u away and it is sin !! 

he said to me...sometimes yes it leads away yet...sometimes it leads u to my lap !!

husband is not soulmate, twin flame ?  so which continent ?
you share such intimate life details  , why not say which continent ?

somehow do not believe you mean actual " continent " like as in one of 7 continents 
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2010 02:22 am by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2010 12:06 am »

husband is not soulmate, twin flame ?  

no he is not.

why not say which continent ?

why should i ?

and going a bit off the edge in your imagination if you really believe sex leads you to God !      rationalization of sexual desires !! best get back to studying those SRF lessons !

aww...i am sorry u feel this way.  Cry

i have a question to ask u squirrel...are u going to follow society if they jump off a cliff Huh??   Kiss

maybe squirrel..needs to climb a different tree other than the tree of society.

(((Hugs)))
bleu cheese

« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2010 12:08 am by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2010 12:18 am »

why not say which continent ?

why should i ?

WHY NOT ? Because person is not really continent away ?? if it is really a continent away there is nothing to hide ,no reason not to say.... why now ? you tell it all anyways ......  not like husband will go looking for lovie/twin soul/ soulmate in foreign country !!

and going a bit off the edge in your imagination if you really believe sex leads you to God !      rationalization of sexual desires !! best get back to studying those SRF lessons !

aww...i am sorry u feel this way.  Cry

do not be sorry for me, sorry for you !

i have a question to ask u squirrel...are u going to follow society if they jump off a cliff Huh??   Kiss

no and society is not jumping off a cliff

maybe squirrel..needs to climb a different tree other than the tree of society.

(((Hugs)))
bleu cheese

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Sep 18, 2010 05:44 pm »

Thanks for your lively conversation Secret Squirrel and Blue Nova. i was very happy to see you trying to understand a very important subject to the spiritual life. We are bound to have different views. i like the open self-expression of Anne. How else would we discuss such a topic unless someone had a rather frank view? i was also glad to see that Secret Squirrel had his view and expressed it. Can't say that i have such a solid view on this subject. For me there are issues in life that we have mixed views on and this is one of them that i have tried to grapple with. For me we have the issue of morality but then we also have the real issue of our own bodies and their unique language. So how do we put the two together? Like food and bathroom needs: our body often speaks to us quite loudly and will not be ignored and this includes the subject of sex.  i wish i could be of help. i have tried to understand these dilemmas all my adult life.

The best conclusion i have come to is that we should try our best to be kind to others in both our views and our actions. If we have learned that our actions will hurt others and all those involved we should refrain even though it means from  our own physical needs. There are some physical needs that we can handle on our own until the time comes that it is appropriate with someone close to us. It is not likely that most of us are saints (although we can gain wisdom by their views on the topic.) and have transcended sexual expression. So until that time we learn from this physical outlet. Often very painful lessons but at times very wonderful experiences with others that we treasure for a life time. What surprises me is that many people who have been very close to one another because of physical expression no longer appreciate what they shared. Yes life changes us and our relationships change as a result. But shouldn't we be kind to memories? They are the story of our lives.

Steve Hydonus

P.S. Hope you do not mind Anne i gave this topic a heading so that we can find it later if we choose to add more....
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2010 05:52 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2010 08:08 am »

squirrel wrote:
no matter how you phrase it, fail to see how lust/ love making - leads to God

maybe some day u will see it ,,,i hope that it happens for u. Blue Nova
"Unless the sex instinct is controlled and moderated..... (we) will be driven from the paradise of happiness which accompanies a life of self-control and moderation. Then begins worry, weakness, jealousy, boredom, and an infinite variety of ills." Paramahansa Yogananda Lesson #110
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2010 08:11 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2010 04:42 am »

what/who is god? isn't there a saying, all paths lead to god? or, all paths are god? god experiencing god? god is all that is?

also- "sex instinct controlled and moderated" Huh?
i like it passionate and unscheduled 

sex can be an intimate, beautiful experience. a personal bond in mutual partnership blooms loyalty, respect, compassion, patience- so much! it's an elevated expression of love and perhaps this is a possible meaning of the belief, love making leads to god. your heart is open and receptive to the wonders of creation

also... what is love without a little bit of worry or jealousy? is it really a weakness or simply another hurdle placed before us?

i do not know if you really want a response Eric or if your questions are rhetorical in nature.

Steve
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Sep 24, 2010 07:21 pm »

There are as many views about sex as there are about religion and people. i think the point is that no one should take it so personally that they have to react to others in a negative way. This only shows we have much spiritual work to do in this area of our life. Why should it be a hush hush issue? It is an integral part of life and if you don't think so you are either kidding yourself or you are much more spiritual then most of us. You see sex is one of the last things to go on the spiritual path. When there is nothing but God there is really no necessity for anything else and when you have had this experience even for a short time you will agree with me. But until we have become divine we have many human experiences that we can share and when we become divine we can share our wisdom with others.....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2010 07:24 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Sep 24, 2010 09:02 pm »

squirrel wrote:
no matter how you phrase it, fail to see how lust/ love making - leads to God

maybe some day u will see it ,,,i hope that it happens for u. Blue Nova
"Unless the sex instinct is controlled and moderated..... (we) will be driven from the paradise of happiness which accompanies a life of self-control and moderation. Then begins worry, weakness, jealousy, boredom, and an infinite variety of ills." Paramahansa Yogananda Lesson #110

"and then one day soul will awaken from this sleep...and see sex in Truth...in the manner in which god intened !!"""

B I N G O !!!!!!

UNLESS>>>UNLESS...

Unless.

BIG word. this unless.  or UNTIL THEN...aka UNTIL SOUL AWAKENS and SEES THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS

Cheesy

omgolly...why cannot anyone else see...where it is i am coming from ?  part of me 'screams out'.

this is exactly the reason..i went, running scared, into box again !!!

much of society is, was, is...different than 'i' am.  yet..i am now finding others whom share same 'view of life as me'....

supression. 

supression happens ...and as like most societiy....majority rules.

when majority happens..supression can happen.

i am done being surpressed.  as with most souls, nowadays !  Cheesy Wink  um...like christ..martin luther king...even john f kennedy...elvis..etc !

so..my view differs from society..so what. ? .  this does not make my view 'wrong'. 

so...as laughing goose says....kiss my wazoo....if u dont like it, turn the other cheek.  if one wants a life of that of no love.

dearest Jitendra and other admins and mods...

frank i am...nice to meet ya !   Wink

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #9 on: Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm »

"when there is nothing but god," what if such is already the case? what of those who see god in all things? experience in all forms?

then..there will be no such as sin.

all paths will lead soul unto god again.

<3<3<3

thank u dearest childsong.....

love will reign upon soul...heaven on earth shall happen.....

ever action will lead that soul unto god.....

_/\__/\_

soul will see...god everywhere...in everything...and in every action !!!

YES YES YES !!!

oh..my dearest eric..thank you..and i send love and (((Hugs))) to you !!!

moses....saw this factoid.  christ..guruji..buddha.... !!!!!!!!!

they saw...gods love EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERY ACTION !!!!

everywhere they saw gods love prevail...and in every action !!

EVERTYTHING....every ACTION...has potential !!

to act as a CATALYST or ACTION AWAY FROM GOD  ( aka sin , sin in small letters).

when soul realizes love...it will have then Respect..Patience...etc........

it will then treat upon all others gods love.

WOOOHOOO ! thank u eric !!

i Love you.  which means...i Respect Eric...I treat Eric with such.  yes, eric ?

aww...the love eric has in his heart...is like that of gods love,,,that he/she holds in their heart for us souls...

it is like that of the 'ten commandments'....

and when soul has in heart, the ten commandments for all....Heaven on Earth shall happen for that soul....

<3<3<3

even..during.. s e x. 

Cheesy Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Sep 24, 2010 11:23 pm »

You see sex is one of the last things to go on the spiritual path. When there is nothing but God there is really no necessity for anything else
hmm i disagree- You have a right too....
what is the spiritual path? The path towards cosmic consciousness....

"when there is nothing but god," what if such is already the case? what of those who see god in all things? experience in all forms? It is important to recognize that most of us are not at this state but have glimpses of this......

But until we have become(Huh?) divine we have many human experiences that we can share and when we become divine we can share our wisdom with others.....
what does it mean to be divine? To be divine is to have the awareness of every thing that is happening in the universe and the astral and causal universes simultaneously. It is an awesome state of being able to feel the love of every love that exists. To be omnipotent, omnipresent and all knowing. These are but a few descriptions of the consciousness we strive for in our growing awareness of divinity...

you ARE that, inherently so

« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2010 11:25 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #11 on: Sep 24, 2010 11:34 pm »

i like that
and, you're right... they are glimpses, but somehow... it's enough
and definitely not the last

i'm curious when, 'the path towards cosmic consciousness' becomes, 'the path is cosmic consciousness'

hehe i like how this played out
But until we have become(Huh?) divine we have many human experiences that we can share and when we become divine we can share our wisdom with others.....
what does it mean to be divine? To be divine is to have the awareness of every thing that is happening in the universe and the astral and causal universes simultaneously. It is an awesome state of being able to feel the love of every love that exists. To be omnipotent, omnipresent and all knowing. These are but a few descriptions of the consciousness we strive for in our growing awareness of divinity...

you ARE that, inherently so

thanks for sharing with me steve! Smiley

ok so lol idk what to think of this maybe you can help me
i'm not sure if i can call these facts but just throwing it out there-
*we all have souls(or is it we are all a part of one soul or spirit? is it, 'we are one' because god is in all things and we are a part of that which is god?)
*thoughts and emotions can be mirrored, synchronicity?? (is there a web in which everything is intermingled, communicating at all times? a matrix? what does it mean to be on a grid? do alternate dimensions equate to different levels of consciousness?)
*there is a beyond the beyond outside of us. a multiverse, universe, all of space yet we are taught that everything we need can be found within. that the universe is inside us. we learn this, actively creating our reality and shaping the world we live as well as ourselves(is this a part of our dimensional experience?)

does this mean the universe is emotion?
you said- to be divine is to have the awareness of every thing that is happening in the universe and the astral and causal universes simultaneously. to feel the love of every love that exist.

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #12 on: Sep 25, 2010 02:03 am »

what does it mean to be divine?

when one sees no jealously.  when one sees no greed.  no ''''''''''''''''''''''sin'''''''''''''''''''''.  sin is a word that has much dogma now, attached to it !!!!!  sin...will condem soul to ''''''''''''hell''''''''''''''''.  with a 'ruler' named ''''''''''''satin''''''''''  , this '''''satin''' has horns and cloved hooves...dont ya know... ?

another dogma says...that since there is a good leader named ''''god''' therefore there must be an apposing ruler...and that be a dude named , or a DEITY name '''''''''''''satin''''''''''''.

pppfffffffffft.......please.  aint not a 'horned dude' name satin.  aint no 'satins little buddies named devils'...or 'whatever'.

i'm curious when, 'the path towards cosmic consciousness' becomes, 'the path is cosmic consciousness'

cosmic..god..universal truth.  when your will becomes the will of the 'cosmic consciousness, god, universal truth'...soul, will know it !!!  Cheesy Wink  soul...will experience the 'shift' or change of a ''lifetime''.  soul will...start thinking differently...start hearing differently...start seeing differently....etc...

what it once knew..is no more its reality...but Reality .

<3<3<3

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Sep 25, 2010 07:48 pm »

Eric disagrees (about eventually letting go of sex) and Anne talks about lust and her need for physical companionship. These conditions are part of our upward evolving consciousness and through our direct experiences of them here on the earth plane we are gaining wisdom.

As we evolve we start recognizing what these physical experiences teach us:

Desire leads to these things but what is desire? 'Desire is a condition of disturbance and unrest of thoughts and feelings.' PY  Sooner or later you will realize that you want something only till the time you get it. Then you will start looking for something else. The ripples of worldly desire mask the calm reflection of the soul in the waters of consciousness. Once seeing the souls reflection we have a desire for God and that reflection again because in that reflection is ever new joy. Sin is anything that takes us away from enjoying the pure presence of that bliss and ever new joy of the soul. If we have are minds on the physical that is where are hearts will reside. We are turning back following our way to the expanding consciousness of God. In that consciousness we are not imprisoned and limited by the confining prison of the body and its desires. Our circle of awareness merges with not just the soul and physical body of one individual but the love and souls of all individuals and all creation...

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2010 08:04 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Sep 26, 2010 05:30 am »

From Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri's "The Holy Science", Section "The Procedure", Stanza 15 commentary reads,

"Necessity of Pratyahara. Man enjoys a thing when he so desires.  At the time of enjoyment, however, if he directs his organs of sense, through which he enjoys, toward the object of his desire, he can never be satisfied, and his desires increase in double force.  On the contrary, if he can direct his organs of sense inward toward his Self, at that time he can satisfy his heart immediately.  So the practice of the aforesaid Pratyahara, the changing of the direction of the voluntary nerve currents inward, is a desirable way to fulfull his worldly desires.  Man must reincarnate again and again until all his earthly longings are worked out and he is free from all desires."

Scott i often wonder though about there being other states of consciousness that the soul traverses before arriving at pratyahara. One may also experience this state from time to time but not yet be anchored in it. When our consciousness still resides in lower dimensions what are the choices available to these souls? One must have the wisdom to know that not every spiritual aspirant has changed the direction of the voluntary nerve currents inward, as desirable way to fulfill his worldly desires. Many of us still struggle with our desires while slowly we are gaining control of them......
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2010 05:57 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: