Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the key which opens the heart

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the key which opens the heart  (Read 415 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 07, 2016 02:02 am »

Dear Eric

This post u put up some time ago is something to read and re-read. i find that what is said here is true and while i am able to 'read' people's faces quite well their r errors we make in our intuition and judgement. Thus we may read someone wrong. But it is certain that we want to have others 'read' us because of kindness and love that is written in our appearance, in our face and eyes and most importantly in our actions. Sometimes we do not recognize why people leave us and close down.

Although often it takes time to know someone else's heart and what it does or does not express. Kindness and love always eventually prevail in those that have such qualities available to them. If they do not we r better off left without them. Some people r not able to extend their love out far enough to encompass our spirits. Although there are so many things that r happening in our lives at the present moment to b grateful.  We can practice this gratefulness for the love and kindness that r in our life at this moment! i see that u have been here since this thread started in 2010! Wow we have experienced much together dear friend. Who would know at the time that we would experience so many people coming and going and yet still maintain a friendship and love for one another. We r watching and observing these phenomena like a meditator would observe his thoughts or a screen watcher would watch a movie. We have been at the spiritual portal movie cinema experiencing all these meaningful entertainment plots and learning so many lessons from it.

hello steve,

thank you for all of your kindness as well. the portal embraces compassion as a practice and way of life. although as individuals we may not always exhibit these qualities, i come here as a way to center myself. i hope more find your portal and find enough inspiration to practice while away from the portal as well.
it's an interesting time we live in. i believe those in power control the information we're being fed. we must question the things we witness on the news and think logically and just as important we must open our hearts to one another. don't let the media successfully perpetuate anger, fear or separation between one another.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: