Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Is anybody with me on the SRF Lessons?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody with me on the SRF Lessons?  (Read 489 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 09, 2010 07:55 am »

Is any one reading the SRF lessons? i just started with lesson 1 and 2 again. Into Blue said she is reading them over.

Lesson two speaks very much about the use of will. We must use will power to move or think and we are continuously moving and thinking. The question is: How are we using are will power and for what purpose?

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2010 07:58 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2010 05:12 pm »

Reminds me of a song " is anybody out there ? "

"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence "

Will power~ the motivation behind the thoughts that get us going, keep us focused, urging us ever onward and upwards, a dose of faith and courage to be strong and firm in our beliefs, trusting what it is you believe in, not being swayed just because of pressure from others, strong determination to do what you believe is right. Then there are times, when you just have to take your power away from will , tell him you need a vacation, you need a break from lessons, learning experiences, you just want to be in the now, lol ! then on the other hand, it is a good idea to keep in touch with others when reading the lessons, motivates you to continue reading them. And I think a good idea to start at the beginning and go from lesson 1. How timely that you are studying them also Jitendra. Seems there was a song " let's start at the very beginning , a very good place to start ..... " and as I wander thru my thoughts, which are usually wandering in a variety of directions, my all time favorite singer comes to mind " Miss Random thoughts herself ! " LOL .... hey, I have an idea, just need to put my random wandering thoughts to music, are you with me Steve ? What a team, we could have a Gold Cd , hee hee ! In tune with you, leaving the tuna in the sea ! Cheesy

is there an echo in the house ??  I have whispers from Yogananda in one ear, and whispers from Jitendra in the other ear, " what lesson are you on ? " hee hee I just know you are writing a sequel to the first whispers and I want an autographed copy !!  Wink

Will try and be a bit more serious with the next lesson ....

Into Blue into the lessons with you !  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2010 05:35 pm »

If anyone isn't doing the lessons and wants to share their thoughts on the topic - please join in .  Smiley

Lesson two speaks very much about the use of will. We must use will power to move or think and we are continuously moving and thinking. The question is: How are we using are will power and for what purpose?
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2010 07:45 pm »

Jitendra asked:
question is: How are we using are will power and for what purpose?

Love.  Love is fuel...love fuels the will.  when i grew to know god as Love...oh my word...it acted as a rocket fuel. <3<3<3

i use my will to know god.....to become one with god again.  will is free...we can use it however we wish to use it.  we can use it to grow farther or closer to god.  it is...like a ticket at the carnival...we use it to play 'whatever game we wish'.  use it for a ride...use it to play a game....

i used it for a while...to grow farther from god...and then i 'caught my will'...changed it,,,it became something i used to sling myself towards god.

there will....come a point or time for every soul.....soul will eventually tire of the same ol routine of life. soul will become tired from depression....etc..   soul will take a stand....and use its free will to find Happiness again....to find Gods Love again <3<3<3

will is what sparks movement...it sparks what path soul will take...

i choose to Love....rather than its opposite.

and i use will for fuel <3<3<3

i am a devotee of PY.  i read lessons too.  so i shall follow u , dearest Into Blue..<3<3<3  i too shall try and help u... Smiley

so good to see u walking this path dearest sis !!!!!!! 

(((Hugs)))

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: