Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Bowl of Saki

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bowl of Saki  (Read 21735 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #60 on: Jun 09, 2012 02:59 pm »

I have two friends that are sometimes led to put others down (unnecessarily.)
Sometimes it's simply a statement that is judgmental.  Sometimes it's a prying
question.  It feels uncomfortable to me when it happens, but I've never been led
to be confrontational back, or question motivation.  Recently I called one of the
friends during the time of the special solar eclipse.  She wasn't feeling well to
the point where she didn't answer the phone.  Later on another day she apologized
and said that she was working through some heavy emotional stuff.  Still later, on
another day, she told me what it was about.  That she had come to realize that she
was very judgmental and that it was very painful.  She goes to many, many meditation
retreats throughout the year and attends Budbydhist meditations weekly and takes many
spiritual seminars.  I wonder if her realization was spontaneous, or after much reflection,
or if someone confronted her.  When she told me that she was suffering with the realization
I listened but did not protest.  She had demonstrated it to me so many times.  It seems as
though it may stem from a mistrust of others (at times) with me, anyway.  Once, when we
became separated hiking and she blamed me although I told her I waited and waited for her
when I became aware that she had taken a different fork (behind me) on the way to the same
destination.  She walked by and neither of us saw the other!  Things are funny that way sometimes.
Yes, why blame another?  Why criticize another?  Why judge another?  Jesus said:
"May the man without sin cast the first stone."    

Serena

It is difficult to meditate for any length of time without having some change of consciousness.
people are used to  experiences of the senses. these experiences are more dramatic. initial experiences with meditation work more subtly amd psychologically.  there is also much introspection that goes along with some searching and interior meditation. no doubt your friend is giving u  a view of this. for those on the path the landscape itself can change. we might not even see something that we usually are able to see. do you remember the incident with the van?

when we are in the hands of spirit we are often given lessons as an act of grace.
these experiences help us understand how we function and increase our spiritual awareness.
they may even appear to seem unpleasant. yet quite often human beings are
not adaptable to change. the ego persists in maintaining its identity while spirit erodes its foundations so that we have a sky opening to heaven. our perspective changes and we view
our experiences with our friends and with other people very differently.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2012 03:26 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: