Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Bowl of Saki

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bowl of Saki  (Read 21203 times)
guest88
« Reply #105 on: Jan 23, 2017 08:28 pm »

I am witnessing a confirmation of sorts. Steve there was a bit on relaxation that you had mentioned and the same day the bowl of saki had something to say on it as well. All of last night and this morning my thoughts have been on will power and liberty. Steve, your efforts in meditation and being a vegetarian to me means you're living, in part, according to your will. In this world of distraction, to many people do not live according to their own will. I regrettably, am one of these people.

Today the Saki confirms my thoughts... Just as you have unknowingly confirmed mine Steve. My mind is making connections with the world around me. Thoughts and desires to satisfy something on deeper level are being confirmed in a "coincidental way". I do not believe it is my mind alone when my mind can not control what others say or do. I also do not think it's a trick of the mind when I coincidentally pull behind a car with a bumper sticker that reassures these thoughts on two separate occasions, different times and place- instantaneously...
Okay I will post the sake below this to keep it organized:
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: