Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Bowl of Saki

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bowl of Saki  (Read 21673 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2018 06:00 am »

The presence of alternate views brings constructive change and reevaluation of our own attitudes and approach to reality and other people Eric. If we, on the other hand, remain entrenched in our own views we become rigid and unable to embrace a more inclusive view of the universe which will expand our consciousness.  So we become psychological antques. So i think the very presence of your take on spiritual discipline and evolution can by contrast help everyone elses who comes here.

For most of us change does not come over nite but through experiences and repititious lessons provided for us through the grace of the Masters helping us see ourselves like others do and God does. Instead of have having finite views of ourselves and the world around us. So many times i find myself looking here and other places on the forum to find meaningful synchronicities that bring our spiritual link in focus and give me a buzz of awakening.

Many times the warmth of friendship and someone else reaching out towards us in itself shows a concern for our welfare that attracts attention and a listening ear....knowing that another humam being cares about us and hopes to see us grow as an outlut of their expanding consciousness.

For you....you have found a true guru who is able to transmit his spiritual vibration in a way that effects the personal events in your life...this brings the spiritual teachings alive so is contagious for me as well... Watching you go thru theses experiences and knowing that God has brought you in my life to help my own spiritual advancement as well. I know there ate many hard knocks in life....but it is sure wonderful when we are able to recognize that our spiritual guides are helping us thru the the support rather then apparent resistance of circumstances.

When so many things in this life seem temporary unreliable and inconsistant...it is quite a an impression that is left with you when a friend keeps giving support in a common cause and it gives pause to reflect on differences that would otherwise affect many more tenuous relatiinships. Perhaps it is important to consider these things and that i am fortunate to have someone who cares even when i may be obstinate myself and go on in blissful ignorance of my own spiritual recognition.

We see how beautiful friendship can be when people flow together. It makes us recognize that we ourselves can often cause resistance in the cosmic flow. This cosmic flow that runs like sweet sap behind the events. The outward events require much more adjustment and less ease...Especially if we fail to put our relationships in the hands of our spiritual guides for our unfoldment.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018 09:39 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: