Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Honesty the best Policy?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Honesty the best Policy?  (Read 1313 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 08, 2010 07:09 pm »

no need for apolgies ! <3<3<3  love you...no offense taken.  i dont take offense much anymore.  Cheesy Wink i just...dont see life like that anymore.

and..i have learned,,not to take it to heart.  once in a while...i get a few 'stings'....but that is ok, i am Learning to cope and heal the stings.  Smiley

(((Hugs)))

i hope this is so because sometimes i can be very frank myself. But want you to know that you are always appreciated and valued as friend here Anne. Sometimes friends are too honest about their feelings and then they needlessly hurt others in the process. If this be the case with me i apologize. There are always boundaries between people although i must admit i often try to break them down. We learn from experience and hope not to create the same mistakes over and over. Also we find that often we enable others in their own illusions when we live untruths in relationships. So somehow we need to find a balance while we hope to be honest with our feelings. i remember a song called 'Careless Whispers' by George Micheal. In it he says 'Time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend. To the heart and mind ignorance is kind.There's no comfort in the truth. Pain is the heart you'll find.'

How much of that is true for soul searchers who seek the truth as their motto? Brutal frankness is sometimes not appreciated by anyone. The Lord reveals to us our illusions and often thru others. Yet when it comes thru love it is much more appreciated. i suppose if we cannot do it with love why do it at all?

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2010 08:20 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2010 07:46 pm »

hey Steve !  Cool

Insert wasn't referring to you  I don't think...  think was for abysmaltouch ... funny how you pick and choose replies and work them into your own topics.

aww anne i'm sorry... (((hugs)))

it was 2:22 when i was reading your post and there was a slight ringing in my left ear...
there's just to much to see
god is revealed in the most peculiar ways, but that's half the fun hehe
i'm glad you're feeling better and hope my first post didn't offend you. i kinda chuckled but only because i thought it was cute that the movie touched you in such a way. sorry Sad

apparently, the first time i saw bambi i ran up and started hitting the tv and crying when the deer died.  >_<  Cheesy i think i'm really sensitive when it comes to watching movies

no need for apolgies ! <3<3<3  love you...no offense taken.  i dont take offense much anymore.  Cheesy Wink i just...dont see life like that anymore.

and..i have learned,,not to take it to heart.  once in a while...i get a few 'stings'....but that is ok, i am Learning to cope and heal the stings.  Smiley

(((Hugs)))

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2010 07:58 pm »

hey Steve !  Cool

Insert wasn't referring to you  I don't think...  think was for abysmaltouch ... funny how you pick and choose replies and work them into your own topics.

"funny how you pick and choose replies and work them into your own topics." This is a conscious action of mine and a keen observation of yours...
i realize that she was speaking to someone else.... and you are right i often pick up where others leave off. One thing leads to another in this whole process of communication and it is often beneficial to see the interconnectedness of all things; especially in communication and the synchronicity that comes to us when we see our shirt or skirt hanging out. It brings clues to other conversations and the relative learning that is being given to us thru higher powers than our own.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2010 08:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

« Reply #3 on: Oct 08, 2010 08:13 pm »

just an observation, made from an observer in this drama called life   Cool

sometimes the thoughts are connected,
sometimes one makes things out of what they are not
just to make conversation

just a humble observation, from one observing life from a different angle

amazing how it all leads back to higher powers  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Oct 08, 2010 08:52 pm »

i am not so sure it is the best for everyone.  sometimes....it can be not so good for all involved.  maybe..i am too frank/honest at times. 

when i spill my honesty onto table.....or put it on a dish and serve, it can hurt those i serve it to....and hurting, is not something i am fond of doing to others.  i dont mean to do it...it just happens.  but yet, when i keep my frankness canned up or inside....it has detrimenal/adverse effects on me.  a conundrum i find myself in.  for if i keep the truth in...then i put myself in box again...soul is not used to being caged or put in box.

soul...or conform to society....soul...or conform to society.  be soul...and then what, throw myself unto society so they can then judge me ?

oh...she is different...so she is wrong...odd ... strange.

tired and more tired i grow.

steve wrote:
i suppose if we cannot do it with love why do it at all?

yes.  and general society has no love. general society is greedy....where there is greed there is no love.

how can soul survive in such a situation ? not very well.  soul must be strong, in such an environment. 

i stop now.  retreat back into cave.  at least in a cave...the love i have for myself might bounce off the walls and back onto me.

<3<3<3   (((Hugs)))

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm »

just an observation, made from an observer in this drama called life   Cool

sometimes the thoughts are connected,
sometimes one makes things out of what they are not
just to make conversation

just a humble observation, from one observing life from a different angle

amazing how it all leads back to higher powers  Cool

every soul views life a bit differently than the other.. ?....each soul lives, views...life differently than the other.  just because they differ...does not make one right and the other wrong  Wink<3<3<3  i try and take these instances....or, i try and view the differences from all angles...and Learn from them <3<3<3  i try not to judge the others view...etc

i wear the shoes of the other... and try to walk in them  Cheesy Wink

sometimes...those shoes,,may fit very well indeed !!!  Smiley  but i should not be damned for not being able to wear them because they do not fit.  Cry  and i am finding myself very damned right now.

soul..finds itself in a very 'bad' spot when this happens.

yes...i should take the criticisms....i should withstand the judging....etc

and i have.  for a very long time now i have.  one, just gets tired after a while.  i put up a fight...or withstood it for a long time....i was taken POW for a while...and now that i am no longer POW, or i am outta box....here i am in fight again.

how much more should one take ?  obviously...i have not learned yet, what i have 'come down here' to learn...because i am still here.

from your angle squirrel...eric...comet...etc...

what do i do ?

go on loving others...and being called names and have hate thrown at me ?  which really does feel like beestings...or do i go on ?  do i go on getting stung and keep rubbing salve on the stings ?

there seems to be no point anymore.

why does god keep me in this bag of flesh and bones ?  this place...is hate....greed....icky crap.

yet....there are times when love reigns or in control ...aka love rains down upon soul.

so yesss.....in between the times of rain....soul should survive. 

oh sheesh !  am i being frank again....? Tongue Cheesy

am i going to have to get a ..oh, what's it called....um,,,,crap....a warning label for blue nova ?  excusing me of franknesss ?  something like...."oh..i am sorry if one takes blue novas motives outta context..."....etc.  ( btw, this is not in intention of anyone here on the board)

'cause i love all...most...many.  sorry, if it offends.

Cheesy

<3<3<3 (((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2010 04:51 am by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #6 on: Oct 09, 2010 06:23 am »

hey nova !  Cool

keeping record straight - my original post was to Steve
just an observation spoken to him
he does this with many people, takes one comment or two and starts new topic
NO complaints from squirrel - just observation
just his style, just an observation
all is not about you ...wondering if some like to play victim ? falling into  "oh poor me, no one understands category "

squirrel is NOT criticizing you, squirrel is NOT judging you
so many do -  you seem to say - you just jump into the ring of fire and to your defenses !
and go on with  "soul this, soul that" ... squirrel is NOT criticizing NOT judging ... just commenting ...different way of speech ... is ok, doesn't matter to me ! NO complaints from squirrel

you can be frank or you can be charles   ~ just think time has come for you to just deal with things and stop complaining about life, whether you are in or out of box ! apologies to you, but I think we need to change radio station, broken record on this one

seems to be, life is the pits ... sorry to hear this for you.... retreat into meditation and just breathe, leave all this behind

peace ~

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Oct 09, 2010 10:51 am »

i don't think she's playing victim as much as she's trying to make a point, just like you
 Huh?

everyone has something to offer...
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #8 on: Oct 09, 2010 11:24 am »

i don't think she's playing victim as much as she's trying to make a point, just like you
 Huh?

everyone has something to offer...

agreed, everyone has something to offer  Cool

yet, why keep venting same old story ?
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #9 on: Oct 09, 2010 03:31 pm »

« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2010 03:33 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Oct 09, 2010 06:49 pm »

i never knew she was venting the same old story  Huh?

regardless, i'm sure there's someone out there who will benefit from reading her words
but i reread your post, maybe you thought you were being helpful? i guess we're all reaching out in some fashion or another
you make a valid point, i just, don't think she's playing victim or sees life as, 'the pits'
well w/e she can speak for herself. anne, mind straightening this out for me? i'm having a hard time seeing

peace

Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #11 on: Oct 09, 2010 07:03 pm »

i never knew she was venting the same old story  Huh?

the in the box, out of the box
feeling different from everyone else, others " sleepers " as she often says, not accepting her as is
her feeling judged, criticized , etc
soul not feeling part of this " human/ earthly " experience  or wanting to be here
squirrel is NOT doubting, NOT questioning this -  squirrel believes it is so as she says
but we have heard it many times before
repeating it again and again changes nothing , in my humble opinion

as for seeing " life as the pits"  ... she is definitely NOT happy with her life, can you not see this ?
or am I missing something ?

so not to make this " same old story " let's not keep going on and on about this

hey Steve, apologies if train has gone off track  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2010 07:08 pm »

maybe the scenery looks different, but train has never gone off track ! :X steady as she goes!! forward, forward!!!! reveal!!!!! Cheesy

we're like children. it's apparent to me when sebastian is upset, but deep down he is the happiest kid i know! he loves life, loves being here, exploring and discovering! usually when he is upset, within 5 minutes he's something else!
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #13 on: Oct 09, 2010 07:18 pm »

stop the train, I want to get off !

or is it " stop the world, I want to get off ? " famous play, movie or something   Cool

buying a ticket to a different destination  Grin  bye
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2010 07:19 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #14 on: Oct 09, 2010 07:31 pm »

you'll be back!!!!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: