Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 08:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Honesty the best Policy?

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Honesty the best Policy?  (Read 1322 times)
blue nova
« Reply #15 on: Oct 09, 2010 08:08 pm »

keep meditating/talking to god/retreating to cave abysmaltouch.  all the questions u have will be answered.

the more time we spend with him...god reveals himself more and more...thru everyone and everything...there is not a place where god does not reside.

god resides in/on all trains too !  Cheesy Wink  no need to jump off...when god is right there all along.

(((Hugs)))<3<3<3
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2010 03:33 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm »

you'll be back!!!!! Smiley

Thanks for all the responses to this topic! i hope we all will be back and be as honest as we can yet be kind in the process. This is something i am learning myself and life is for the learning.....

Sometimes it is hard to get a full picture on things when there are personal messages going on at the same time there are messages on the board. So it is easy to misinterpret things. i like the fact that Anne and Squirrel continue to discuss and debate. It brings out chinks in our armor that we can recognize thru our differences. Then it is up to us how we deal with them~positively or negatively. One never fails till they give up. Perhaps i have things to learn about these posts myself. i reserve opinion till i understand. Lord knows i still have a long ways to go in that department (understanding). Sorry if i have caused any hurt feelings. i am very fortunate to have such friends as Annie, Squirrel and Eric.....

God bless and i pray for us all....

Steve

« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #17 on: Oct 10, 2010 04:08 pm »

you'll be back!!!!! Smiley

Thanks for all the responses to this topic! i hope we all will be back and be as honest as we can yet be kind in the process. This is something i am learning myself and life is for the learning.....

Sometimes it is hard to get a full picture on things when there are personal messages going on at the same time there are messages on the board. So it is easy to misinterpret things. i like the fact that Anne and Squirrel continue to discuss and debate. It brings out chinks in our armor that we can recognize thru our differences. Then it is up to us how we deal with them~positively or negatively. One never fails till they give up. Perhaps i have things to learn about these posts myself. i reserve opinion till i understand. Lord knows i still have a long ways to go in that department (understanding). Sorry if i have caused any hurt feelings. i am very fortunate to have such friends as Annie, Squirrel and Eric.....

God bless and i pray for us all....

Steve

steve...no feelings hurt on my end <3<3<3  i also feel very fortunate to have my buddies here on the forum too <3<3<3

understanding.  it will come.

sending love & (((Hugs))))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #18 on: Oct 10, 2010 05:57 pm »

at times it feels as if we know each other. fellow students gathering in the courtyard.
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #19 on: Oct 10, 2010 06:49 pm »

at times it feels as if we know each other. fellow students gathering in the courtyard.

(((((((((((((((((((((((( eric ))))))))))))))))))))))))  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes.

thee think thou onto 'something'....  <3<3<3 

btw, has thee used thou correctly here ?  i am not overly fond of using words like i, me, you...anymore.  thee,,thou,,,thoust,,,

Cheesy

(((Hugs))) & Lovin's
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2010 06:52 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Oct 10, 2010 08:26 pm »

Smiley We are fortunate to come back again and find each other. Each time playing different roles with each other; Yet strengthening the bonds.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #21 on: Oct 10, 2010 08:28 pm »

anne lol  Cheesy

steve  Smiley

<3 hugs
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #22 on: Oct 10, 2010 11:30 pm »

Smiley We are fortunate to come back again and find each other. Each time playing different roles with each other; Yet strengthening the bonds.

yes.

((((((((Hugs)))))))) <3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #23 on: Oct 10, 2010 11:43 pm »

every time soul incarnates...there is erased much of its past...yet it holds onto the good parts of its past.

when soul starts to awaken from amnesia....it will start to remember these tiny morsels of goodness...that makes up each and every soul.... Wink

when awakening happens...these Rememberances enter the 'waking consciousness'.

and honestly...at times,,,it can be a bit confusing...wonderous...bliss..yet confusing.

Reality comes back to soul....hoMe it starts to Remember again.

souls from past start to surface. just like here on the board.

all souls learn differently...all are on different Paths yet on the same Journey...

some Remember the Journey differently than the others.....vice versa.

when souls Reality surfaces to the physical..aka, when soul starts to reign over body.....this is a transition/process.  it does not happen over night.

the waking consciousness aka, buddhi , will start to retire.....and soul will take over.  aka...life as we know it will start changing...we will start feeling more joy....happiness...etc

our language will also start to change.  emotions change...etc

releases happen during this time...and it is at this time,,when confusion can happen on a large scale.

anyway............during this transition, change, metapmorphosis.....god will bring together souls that made large impacts in our past, and now life.

(((Hugs)))<3<3<3

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Oct 12, 2010 07:40 pm »

every time soul incarnates...there is erased much of its past...yet it holds onto the good parts of its past.

when soul starts to awaken from amnesia....it will start to remember these tiny morsels of goodness...that makes up each and every soul.... Wink

when awakening happens...these Rememberances enter the 'waking consciousness'.

and honestly...at times,,,it can be a bit confusing...wonderous...bliss..yet confusing.

Reality comes back to soul....hoMe it starts to Remember again.

souls from past start to surface. just like here on the board.

all souls learn differently...all are on different Paths yet on the same Journey...

some Remember the Journey differently than the others.....vice versa.

when souls Reality surfaces to the physical..aka, when soul starts to reign over body.....this is a transition/process.  it does not happen over night.

the waking consciousness aka, buddhi , will start to retire.....and soul will take over.  aka...life as we know it will start changing...we will start feeling more joy....happiness...etc

our language will also start to change.  emotions change...etc

releases happen during this time...and it is at this time,,when confusion can happen on a large scale.

anyway............during this transition, change, metapmorphosis.....god will bring together souls that made large impacts in our past, and now life.

(((Hugs)))<3<3<3

These reflections are quite interesting to me. i have also found that other souls have come into our life to shake us up; to wake us up and this in itself can be rather difficult for us at times. This is because we still have one foot in the world we knew and one in the world to come. The ego sometimes needs a rude jar because it is rather insistent on keeping things as they were. Most of us will sooner or later be shook up by the guru~if we choose to have the grace of one such as these~ to help us out of so much darkness that is now a part of our life and how we see things. It is best not to rationalize at these times and to constantly explain our actions. Soon we will find that it is not just us that are being shaken up but those close to us who are also making a spiritual effort. They will get there's as well so why not center on our own? i hope that some read this will believe that this one has been rattled quite a few times myself. As though someone was saying "Is there anyone in there? If there is please wake up because your snoring is rather loud!"

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010 07:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Willie the Shake

« Reply #25 on: Nov 01, 2010 09:52 am »

every soul views life a bit differently than the other.. ?....each soul lives, views...life differently than the other.  just because they differ...does not make one right and the other wrong  Wink<3<3<3  i try and take these instances....or, i try and view the differences from all angles...and Learn from them <3<3<3  i try not to judge the others view...etc

i wear the shoes of the other... and try to walk in them  Cheesy Wink

sometimes...those shoes,,may fit very well indeed !!!  Smiley  but i should not be damned for not being able to wear them because they do not fit.  Cry  and i am finding myself very damned right now.

soul..finds itself in a very 'bad' spot when this happens.

yes...i should take the criticisms....i should withstand the judging....etc

and i have.  for a very long time now i have.  one, just gets tired after a while.  i put up a fight...or withstood it for a long time....i was taken POW for a while...and now that i am no longer POW, or i am outta box....here i am in fight again.

how much more should one take ?  obviously...i have not learned yet, what i have 'come down here' to learn...because i am still here.

from your angle squirrel...eric...comet...etc...

what do i do ?

go on loving others...and being called names and have hate thrown at me ?  which really does feel like beestings...or do i go on ?  do i go on getting stung and keep rubbing salve on the stings ?

there seems to be no point anymore.

why does god keep me in this bag of flesh and bones ?  this place...is hate....greed....icky crap.

yet....there are times when love reigns or in control ...aka love rains down upon soul.

so yesss.....in between the times of rain....soul should survive. 

oh sheesh !  am i being frank again....? Tongue Cheesy

am i going to have to get a ..oh, what's it called....um,,,,crap....a warning label for blue nova ?  excusing me of franknesss ?  something like...."oh..i am sorry if one takes blue novas motives outta context..."....etc.  ( btw, this is not in intention of anyone here on the board)

'cause i love all...most...many.  sorry, if it offends.

Cheesy

<3<3<3 (((Hugs)))

Kiss Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made For kissing, lady, not for such contempt. Kiss

Willie the Shake
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am by Willie the Shake » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #26 on: Nov 01, 2010 03:18 pm »

Kiss Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made For kissing, lady, not for such contempt. Kiss

Willie the Shake

yes, William.      Kiss   Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010 05:09 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Nov 15, 2010 09:32 am »

i am not so sure it is the best for everyone.  sometimes....it can be not so good for all involved.  maybe..i am too frank/honest at times. 

when i spill my honesty onto table.....or put it on a dish and serve, it can hurt those i serve it to....and hurting, is not something i am fond of doing to others.  i dont mean to do it...it just happens.  but yet, when i keep my frankness canned up or inside....it has detrimenal/adverse effects on me.  a conundrum i find myself in.  for if i keep the truth in...then i put myself in box again...soul is not used to being caged or put in box.

soul...or conform to society....soul...or conform to society.  be soul...and then what, throw myself unto society so they can then judge me ?

oh...she is different...so she is wrong...odd ... strange.

tired and more tired i grow.

steve wrote:
i suppose if we cannot do it with love why do it at all?

yes.  and general society has no love. general society is greedy....where there is greed there is no love.

how can soul survive in such a situation ? not very well.  soul must be strong, in such an environment. 

i stop now.  retreat back into cave.  at least in a cave...the love i have for myself might bounce off the walls and back onto me.

<3<3<3   (((Hugs)))

Love is there but perhaps not the way we imagine it to be. Retreating into a cave or back into your shell? For instance; Sometimes we will meet up with people as frank and out spoken as ourselves. Then what? Is it not the same as looking in a mirror? We need to make sure that are friends are not being honest for our own good. A friend will not always flatter but sometime tell the naked truth. Will we be able to accept it or will we retreat?

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2010 09:39 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #28 on: Nov 15, 2010 06:04 pm »

sometimes what you perceive as the naked truth is simply your understanding. you may think your doing a service by telling your friend when really that understanding was meant for you- even if it means letting your friend be the example. sometimes it's best to say nothing, but to be there and nurture your friend when the time is right. in either case, speak what you feel and know that neither person is better for having impart anything- instead both are serving as active tools for progress in possibly, two completely different spectrum of reality.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Nov 16, 2010 07:26 pm »

sometimes what you perceive as the naked truth is simply your understanding. you may think your doing a service by telling your friend when really that understanding was meant for you- even if it means letting your friend be the example. sometimes it's best to say nothing, but to be there and nurture your friend when the time is right. in either case, speak what you feel and know that neither person is better for having impart anything- instead both are serving as active tools for progress in possibly, two completely different spectrum of reality.

Like most views they are subject to all kinds of qualifications. As a result i cannot dismiss your views. However for myself i would rather be told. There is a way that friends can inform and help each other rather than being silent and saying nothing. That is often the challenge.Yes truth is relative. Even when we share our experiences we recognize that those experiences are only true at a certain level. The more closer we are to our friends the less needs to be hidden.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: