Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 11:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

psychic awareness

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: psychic awareness  (Read 310 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 12, 2010 07:33 pm »

this title is most appropriate.
i didn't get much sleep last night so i apologize if i can't communicate properly...
i was falling asleep and started hearing/talking in a different language. at first i thought i was having fun with it but as i continued to drift off into sleep, the language took a life of its own. at first it was like, me talking to me, but eventually it felt like someone or something was talking to me. i've dreamt of speaking french before but that's the only time... this time it was as i was falling asleep and it was very real. it wasn't french.
is it possible to pick up on another presence and hear it speak a different language to you?

also, i don't know if i'm really close with my friends or if i'm experiencing telepathy. i think i hear what they're thinking. i don't know it's telepathy until after i experience it. i don't know if i have any real control over it... it could just be good observation... i hear their response to a question or i feel what they're really thinking to specific situations.
lately i've been calling things before they happen. last night there were three white boxes of left overs. they were the small chinese rice boxes each containing something else but unless opening a box up and seeing what's inside, you'd have no idea. i gave the food to my friend since i was pretty full and he picked a random one and i was able to guess what was in it. ok maybe it's a bad example... i've called my roommates coming home just before they do it. and it's so random and sometimes i question if the voice is right or not so i don't listen to it only to be proven wrong. like, i told myself once- by the time i'm done using the restroom rob will be home. i said what? that's a random thought. i specifically didn't use the restroom just because i thought that was a weird thing to say, and not to shortly after- rob arrived. there are more instances but i won't waste anymore time

also, i feel like i can read people a little now. like, yesterday i was taking my friend home and this person in their car noticed us and it felt like i was able to read exactly what was going on in his mind. there was a lot of fear, a little bit of anger, mainly paranoia. is this psychic awareness or good observation?

also i'm not claiming i can read peoples minds... things are getting interesting is all.
i only had 2 hours of sleep but in those 2 hours i've had multiple dreams, all life like and all simple things. like, things i would do through out the day. it was like watching what would happen if i were to take a path in the choices presented to me today.

maybe i should create another thread for this last part but i have to go soon so i'm kind of cramming everything into one. thanks for listening....

yesterday i experienced a lot of negativity. it was a quick lesson, one i should have known from the get-go. i was able to see and experience the immediate consequences of my actions. i've done this before and have not considered the consequences, instead i'd be upset without really knowing why. well yesterday/today, i know why so i'm able to say- yes this is the consequence of my action. i had a really negative experience last night and i think my environment had something to do with it. i sleep in the dining room and the trash was piling up and the dishes were left in the sink(also piling up). my dreams aren't so pleasant when the trash starts to pile up, i wonder if this is a mind thing or not... well anyways, i can't remember exactly what happened... i know it's weird, but so much was going on. i ended up cleaning the apt around 4am till about 7:30 or so. i woke up my roommates when i brought out the vacuum cleaner. woops. x_x lol
before getting up and deciding to do something about it- i was being really harsh with myself Sad. my thoughts were teasing and riddled with anger and i questioned why do i torture myself? all suffering has been from my own doing. the reason i got up and cleaned is because i didn't want to sit there and listen to it anymore, i didn't want to pull myself into depression- i wanted to do something about it. i said, i have no will power... but that's going to change. i'm taking action. last night was just so uncomfortable and i think it's because i decided to do something i said i wouldn't. just some really weird energy tbh....

well... ok i think that's everything... Huh? thanks for reading

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2010 09:42 pm »

i think one of my roommates is having negative thoughts directed towards me. at first i thought it was me because i was experiencing negative thoughts but i think i was mirroring his. after i tried seeing why i might have been holding any ill-will and can't really find out. i've decided it's not me, i'm going to drop it and try to replace these thoughts with love- but i still think he's saying things in his mind that = negative response. i feel it... i see it but since we're good friends i can tell he tries not to let it get the best of him... it's upsetting and i must sound crazy right? like, i can never be to sure about these kind of things since it's more of an internal process but i really think somethings up. well i'm going to try and get past it but it threw me off. i know all i can really do in these kind of situations is let go and love. ever feel like you've experienced the same thing?
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2010 10:00 pm »

don't just wonder, bring it up with your friend/ roommate

communicate openly, otherwise misinterpretations, misunderstandings occur

talk to the roomate !  Cool

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2010 10:18 pm »

your right ty

----