Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

synchronicities 10/10/10

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: synchronicities 10/10/10  (Read 112 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 14, 2010 07:38 pm »

hello everyone!  Cheesy
first, i'd like to thank you steve for creating this space. it's nice knowing we can take some time out from the hustle n bustle of every day life and come here to share our journey with others. it's a spiritual safe haven and if we're open to each other we can learn a lot through collective experience and reflections.

i'm really starting to believe that 10/10/10 has a spiritual significance. maybe not one day in particular, as this has been an ongoing process but perhaps there is more to this date than just a bunch of numbers.
some of the things i've read up on regarding what the 10/10/10 will bring are coming true, tenfold! hehe Tongue it's for everyone. there's a certain solidity or realness in recognition of our inner voice and hearts guidance. increased awareness, empathy, telepathy, understanding, and synchronicities. i've had so many synchronicities this past week- and so many just yesterday that i was inspired to get outside and meditate in gratitude for all that is happening in my life. does anyone feel similar? there's a new energy coming to us and there's so much happening at this time. notice how the concept of UFOS is slowly coming out through mass media more and more?
yesterday i've shared over 8 or 9 synchronicities with my friends. in some cases i'd be talking to a friend about something and we'd see presented before us the same day- other times it's like i'm experiencing the same feeling as someone else.
one day the mailman came up to me and started talking to me about this lady and her dog. i work at a friends house and she has a dalmation/greyhound mix and the mailman told me he thinks that dog is a twin with one in the neighborhood! says they look almost identical except she's a girl dog. he explained to me what the owner looked like and after a quick exchange we went about our day. well later that day on the drive home, i saw the same lady he was talking about WITH her dog standing at the corner of the street! i wish i went back and talked to her, i know if i see her again i'll atleast tell her the story with the mailman. maybe the universe is trying to say something :x

well i found this article on synchronicities if anyone is interested
http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-is-synchronicity-messages-from.html
The magic of synchronicity is experienced by each one us as we choose our experiences moment to moment, shaping our reality consciously through the power of thoughts and intent. It's how we feel gives us a certain signature frequency or specific state of vibration which attracts like frequencies through events, subtle signs as we move through our daily routine ... Consciousness is the underlying fabric of our experienced reality and with a little conscious awareness of this interwoven nature of thought and manifestation we will begin to consciously create our reality.

and here is a channeled message from archangel gabriel regarding the 10/10/10
http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-10-10-spiritual-mastery-message-from.html
10-10-10 is the new beginnings on a spiritual level. Like the quickening prior to birth, it is the signal of change. It is the feeling of something different, even if you're not sure exactly what that is.

It is the sensation of movement.

It is the knowing without knowing how you know, that everything you've perceived as normal up to this time is now changing faster and more intensely than ever before.

In short, 10-10-10 is the spiritual change coming in prior to the physical change.

and here is just a clip from a group on facebook called "I AM" Consciousness regarding the 10/10/10

Following 10-10-10 there will be a re-assessment of the progress toward a higher frequency Earth plane and messages and infusions of Light from those who are participating with you from beyond your human reference point, will reflect the new foundation existing on the Earth, following the shift in timelines and will once more endeavor to inform you, encourage you and participate with you in the ascending process of Earth.

The remaining aspects within the year are for reminding you of your inner glory and awakening your multidimensional eye to light (information). This inner eye is held in such high regard, that its availability is entrusted to those whose frequency has already elevated to love and compassion. For the knowing that accompanies the activation of this inner eye is expansive and precise. Clarity begins to permeate your experience in a way which is transformative and liberating; which might also be alarming, confusing and overwhelming, if one had not already progressed to a state where the Law of One was beginning to re-organize your cells, your alignments and your perceptions.

From within this orientation to new ways of seeing, vistas appear which are not always understood, but over time your clarity will improve. In the beginning you will notice new angles of light—shimmering flashes in your peripheral vision, likewise forms will appear to you even with your eyes closed—such as the energetic templates of thoughtforms--as your visibility begins to expand beyond 3d layers of reality.

In addition, there is a profound sense of knowing which is circular and looping, ever aware of all potentials and possibilities. This is a vast improvement from the limited 3d sense of factual, linear and/or singular concepts. Your knowing becomes attuned to ever evolving, constantly changing potentials--and you are able to navigate moment to moment from a truly quantum state of clarity and participation!

there's more too!
very exciting times for us all  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: