Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

meditation experience

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meditation experience  (Read 475 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 19, 2010 08:49 pm »

-x-
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2010 02:17 am »

i saw the sun behind closed eyes! a gold light with a pink aura
and today with eyes opened! the sun was setting and i saw a green/pink around it, practicing my sun gazing hehe
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2010 10:05 am »

hi abysmaltouch,

very nice visuals with the sunset in your meditation, I have had similar experiences. Love the beautiful colors, enhances the meditation.

I have never heard of a black orb before. Has this happened before or was this your first experience seeing one ?

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2010 01:27 pm »

Grin  

i see them behind closed eyes too. sounds to me that someone's awakening ( Remembering/Realizing who you Truly are ).....<3<3<3

(((Hugs)))

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2010 01:56 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2010 09:42 pm »

the orb was with eyes opened and it's probably the second or third time i've seen one.
this is the first time however, i've seen one after an invocation.

i've seen colored orbs before but the black ones seem rare.
one time i went out in my backyard around 4 in the morning and saw two irregular shaped orange colored orbs chasing one another

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #5 on: Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm »

in vo ca tion......

not sure what that is.  all i know is mediation and yoga.............and then 'things and knowledge' happen during that time...and 'things and knowledge ' happen during the times inbetween meditation and yoga.

invocation...is that the same thing as mediation and yoga ?  Wink

Grin

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Oct 22, 2010 11:31 pm »

i think it goes under the, 'things and knowledge happenings'
i don't know why, i was urged to and started calling upon peace
declaring/making... it just happened
i've never really done that in my meditation and it was more then saying a few words. it was a sincere act with a genuine emotional exchange.

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #7 on: Oct 22, 2010 11:35 pm »

i think it goes under the, 'things and knowledge happenings'
i don't know why, i was urged to and started calling upon peace
declaring/making... it just happened
i've never really done that in my meditation and it was more then saying a few words. it was a sincere act with a genuine emotional exchange.

yes eric....u are 'waking up'.  what is soul ?  it is a direct piece of god,,,just as our bodies are a direct piece of our physical parents.....ur mind is saying..."OMG,,,i am more than a piece of meat...there is something in me that is more than that,,,there is something inside of me that is eternal,,,,all knowledge/love...aka soul is remembering itself...which is a direct piece of god.  god knows all , loves all...all the time.  it is natural during an awakening to experience love / knowledge,,,on the level of god.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm »

ok.

when soul awakens.....sensitivity to all around u will heighten....u will experience more 'oddities' during meditations....

u will 'see' more....hear more....on the soft level.  u will see things that 'normal society' cannot experience, nor can they come up with a good explanation for.  they will try to tell u that u hallucinate or such...and then maybe try to prescribe u 'drugs' to 'make you NORMAL' again...

lol

one will...experience out of body...one will experience seeing 'ghosts'...one will experience empathy towards others more...one will experience chakras opening....etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc......

(((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2010 12:17 am by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #9 on: Oct 23, 2010 03:51 am »

ok.

when soul awakens.....sensitivity to all around u will heighten....u will experience more 'oddities' during meditations....

u will 'see' more....hear more....on the soft level.  u will see things that 'normal society' cannot experience, nor can they come up with a good explanation for.  they will try to tell u that u hallucinate or such...and then maybe try to prescribe u 'drugs' to 'make you NORMAL' again...

lol

one will...experience out of body...one will experience seeing 'ghosts'...one will experience empathy towards others more...one will experience chakras opening....etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc......

(((Hugs)))

People that are too normal are dangerous. Eric seems to be opening up. It is quite beautiful. It helps to have an enlightened one  guide us thru such unusual occurrences.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2010 04:07 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #10 on: Oct 23, 2010 08:06 pm »

ok.

lol

(((Hugs)))

People that are too normal are dangerous. Eric seems to be opening up. It is quite beautiful. It helps to have an enlightened one  guide us thru such unusual occurrences.

Jitendra

unusual occurances ?   naw......they are normal occurances !!!!   Cheesy Wink   people that are ''''normal'''' can be also learning experiences .   Grin  i went up against a top freudian expert...and i Learned much ( how stong/confident i can be as soul )....so did he Learn,,,,altho, he may not admit so.  Cheesy Wink 

yes...eric is opening up like that of a lotus flower blooming....<3<3<3 along with the flower blooming....there will be a 'confidence' that blooms too.... Wink

once souls sips nectar (Bliss) from god..soul will keep going back to god for more.... more and more...soul will realize this world as drama set in place for its re-Awakening....

love & (((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2010 09:40 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: