Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 03:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

crown/third eye

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crown/third eye  (Read 528 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 17, 2010 03:47 am »

---
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2010 11:45 pm »

---
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2010 12:15 am »

ok eric...i must speak up now....'cause i love ya dearest bro <3<3<3

place the concentration up at kutastha/crown.

take the energies from the lower upwards to the highers..ok ?

one will go up and down...which is good.  up down up down.  but one must not linger on the bottoms...for one takes risk of being stuck on the lowers....

u have now spent much time reading eastern ''''''religion'''''....u know the chakras system...yes ?

lowest chakra.....materialism...the farther up one goes...the less one will be attached to the material.  this is a common fact. yes ?

as soul progresses and learns....the less time it will spend in the lower chakras...it will always be aware of the lowers, but it will not let the lowers reign....

this is the gita.  the gita....is translation of soul letting go of body....

to the sleepers...it seems like a bloody battle.  just as the christians see jesus' demise as a bloody battle.

i can only speak for bible and gita...no other 'religious book' i can speak for...sorry.

eric...u are a very eastern 'based' soul.  which means...you have been incarnated before as eastern soul.

suffism...hinduism...buddhism...you are attracted to...yes ?

you are influenced by animals.  you are influenced by the planets......

which every soul is....yet every soul is on different level....

your past..is being presented to you for Reason....

you relate to nature....you relate to people....you relate to the divine....

it is now time to concentrate on god...

(((ooops))) i do not mean to offend my friend <3<3<3  if i have not experienced this myself...then i would not suggest this to you <3<3<3

one like you is sensitive....you can feel energies building up at every chakra...when u feel a build up, you must bring it or raise it up to the upper chakras...third eye or crown.  or at times...the heart.

there are seven basic chakras...base (red)...sacral (orange)..solar plexus (yellow)...heart (green)...throat (blue)...third eye (indigo)...crown (violet))

roygbiv    Cheesy Wink  color 'code'

when one is in meditation...one may see 'dancing lights upon the closed eyes'.....aurora borealis on the forehead....

when one sees a red lights..then one is in base chakra.  when one sees green lights it is in heart chakra....etc...color coded

u see lights...dont you abysmaltouch ?  Cheesy  you also experience much feelings too....yes ?  because not only does a chakra radiate a color, it also radiates a feeling.....

not much imagination it takes to understand what each chakras feels Huh???

base...red...holds onto material and premordial things like sex....and so on

what do you want to hold onto abysmaltouch ?   what color does abysmaltouch reside in ?

many times...i understand that abysmaltouch resides in blue...so what does that say about abysmaltouch ?   Wink

i try and reside in the uppers.  and i think u do to , dearest bro <3<3<3

so when...there is pulsation in the red......bring it up thru to the violet or indigo....or even the green....ok ?

love ya  Cheesy

« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2010 12:16 am by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2010 12:29 am »

ok.

u r male.  u meet a female that u have sexual feelings for. 

the feelings...u have....observe them.  do exactly that...oberserve.  focus.  are they sexual ?  that is where you energy is...in the lowers.

concentrate.

bring that energy upwards...to your forehead...

i know u do this...i can feel it...you and i have communed on this level....yes ? yep.  anyway..

ok...getting frank.  body will let you know where your mind is. if you meet someone and you get, um, excited down south....bring it up to kutastha...and then see how it feels.

you will experience a range of emotions when this happens.....

IF and ONLY you take time in doing so.....

do not let red reign....do not.  one must avoid letting red reign....or be in charge.

same thing with the next one....orange.  sacral chakra.  one must always be in charge of them, that goes for yellow too.

when it comes to the green....that is more soul like.

yellow is too...yellow is a boundary 'line'...... Cheesy Wink

green heart..indigo third eye and violet crown....g i v...give.....giv...give...remember that please eric.

it is when soul is in giv...that it gives and receives....<3<3<3

sorry...i do not mean to babble.  but this is a 'crucial stage for soul'.  and i cannot go on being silent.

up..up ...up ...UP ....keeep the soul or your energy, concentration....

it can be damned hard at times.......but soul must do it ! in order to sustain the Path......

he/she looks good....so one wants to bed he/she....but does he/she have god ?

it is ok to bed....all is on learning path....

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2010 12:53 am »

oh boy...thank u e for producing post  Cheesy Wink

back to level of souls.,,,and the chakras it lays concentration upon.....

oh say....souls evolve like that of 'animal evolution'.

as souls evolves it will start as red.  then graduate to orange and up....

when our Creator, God, made us.....when we left god....we went or graduated to rock or mineral.........red to orange...

when we went from plant to animal...we went up chakras....

when we ended up as human.....we are at the uppers...yet we still reside concentration in lower chakras...

we as human form...need to partake more in the uppers...and as soul evolves..it will do so.

say...um..sex for example.  it goes from seed....to sperm.  every step inbetween holds a certain knowledge of this 'factoid'.

it goes from the need to procreate...to the know how of procreation...and will start to use discrimination when it reproduces.

perocreation goes from mineral....to plant..to animal...to human.  and if soul is in tact...it will do so.

it goes from mineral....near to no procreation..to animal, all the sex it can get to carry on..to human, discrimination.

meaning.........it goes from near nil....to manymanymanymany...to near nil again...yes Huh??

say from rock to bunny to human  Cheesy Wink

any master of god will say so....

or something of the like  Cheesy

the more discrimination soul uses...the more divine it is getting.....

that means...do not have sex with every woman or man one gets in 'the red' ...or orange ..or even yellow at times....

do not let the lower charkras reign or rule over the uppers....or it will keep soul bound...in the grips of illusion.....or aka, it will put soul upon stage and make it act in the drama....

love (((Hugs))) (((peace)))

« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2010 12:57 am by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2010 03:20 am »

---
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: Oct 21, 2010 08:22 pm »

ok.

u r male.  u meet a female that u have sexual feelings for. 

the feelings...u have....observe them.  do exactly that...oberserve.  focus.  are they sexual ?  that is where you energy is...in the lowers.

concentrate.

bring that energy upwards...to your forehead...

i know u do this...i can feel it...you and i have communed on this level....yes ? yep.  anyway..

ok...getting frank.  body will let you know where your mind is. if you meet someone and you get, um, excited down south....bring it up to kutastha...and then see how it feels.

you will experience a range of emotions when this happens.....

IF and ONLY you take time in doing so.....

do not let red reign....do not.  one must avoid letting red reign....or be in charge.

same thing with the next one....orange.  sacral chakra.  one must always be in charge of them, that goes for yellow too.

when it comes to the green....that is more soul like.

yellow is too...yellow is a boundary 'line'...... Cheesy Wink

green heart..indigo third eye and violet crown....g i v...give.....giv...give...remember that please eric.

it is when soul is in giv...that it gives and receives....<3<3<3

sorry...i do not mean to babble.  but this is a 'crucial stage for soul'.  and i cannot go on being silent.

up..up ...up ...UP ....keeep the soul or your energy, concentration....

it can be damned hard at times.......but soul must do it ! in order to sustain the Path......

he/she looks good....so one wants to bed he/she....but does he/she have god ?

it is ok to bed....all is on learning path....

(((Hugs)))

Very Good. Liked reading. Thought and soul stimulating. Must add a few comments here so you can chew.

Experience of colors and chakras sometimes represent colorful scenarios No? We may see colors combine that have auras surrounding them so yellow merges with some red purple and blue glows. Imagination  visualization and  spiritual experience go hand in hand. Yes? They merge as i merge with your thoughts and expression. yes?

sex? The body here does not react unless in the presence as one such as yourself. Thus the importance of meeting others in the flesh to pick up physical, spiritual and mental images.To observe. To experience. The purpose of this physical dimension. The purpose for  which we came to work out karma. As we get closer we combine our energies. We understand boundaries created by our mind and morality. We understand repression, sublimation and creative flow with others.

We work out our differences we confront our fears and expectations. We grow together.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2010 08:26 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Oct 21, 2010 09:35 pm »

thanks jitendra for your response

i found through meditation the chakra i need to work on
sacral

i've been reading online seems chanting the word VAM helps  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Oct 21, 2010 10:27 pm »

thanks jitendra for your response

i found through meditation the chakra i need to work on
sacral

i've been reading online seems chanting the word VAM helps  Huh?

(((abysmaltouch)))  i am not sure what VAM is....i usually use aum for this.  aaaauuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....from bottom to top charkras i chant this.  sure helps it does  Cheesy Wink

love & (((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Oct 21, 2010 10:35 pm »

Smiley thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #10 on: Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm »

Very Good. Liked reading. Thought and soul stimulating. Must add a few comments here so you can chew.

yes Jitendra....like a cow i digest... Grin Grin Grin Wink

(((abysmaltouch)))
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #11 on: Oct 21, 2010 11:40 pm »

hhmmm...like a cow , i digest.

okay..say....life = hay/grass....all are hard to digest.  a cow needs seven stomachs to digest hay/grass to get nutrients, or get out of it what it needs to survive.  soul should view life the same....intake life...digest it over and over again to get out if it...its needs    Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2010 11:42 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: