Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

late night reflections

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: late night reflections  (Read 803 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 16, 2011 08:43 pm »

hello
thank you namaste2all and steve. coming back to this thread has given me much to think about.
i'm a little confused though with something else, this may be the appropriate place to post.

it's something i've been thinking on for a while and yet can't completely articulate when it seems the answer is so obvious.
lately i've been wanting to understand what it means to detach from these human dramas. in the end of your post namaste you say to remove the seed of desire but i struggle here...

i struggle with self identity versus learning to let go of self
having identity and accepting none ?
survival makes me think we're a part of this world and yet there are teachings that ask to let everything go all the way down to the idea of who you are. and yet sometimes it is that idea which helps you grow or feel happy/fulfilled. it's a struggle because well... is passion a desire ? and can that desire be a calling from the infinite beloved, beckoning you to play yet again with nature ? being involved with the world around you- and yet being asked not to attach ?
self love versus selfless love- i can't see clearly  Embarrassed

todays message from the bowl of saki seems to relate
anything you wish to say or elaborate on is greatly appreciated
thank you

First of all to think we/i have the all the answers is rather a stretch of imagination. i think it is important to realize that we are learning and evolving together here and do not assume a role of mentor or guru. It is for us to find our own path and guru. Having said this i think that we are trying to let go of self and in the process we are gaining an identity that was given to us by a higher force then the little egos we identify with. When we find the path that the universe has provided for us we become identified with a higher force that governs our choices in life.

We all struggle with our desires and having physical bodies is proof (for the most part) that we are still a bundle of desire that is struggling with misplaced identity. We are here for the learning and we are learning through our experiences, what is real and what is just our own desire nature that we are identifying with. In the process of detaching ourselves from this human drama we still must keep and observance of compassion and the love that is often sleeping in the unfolding creation that we are witnessing. We may have a passion for something without having desire for it. Yet most of us are identified with our passions so they become desires. Hope this helps are on going revelation of understanding which we are developing together dear friend.
Identifying a challenge is part of it's solution. Otherwise we live as sleepers in the dreamland of oblivion.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2011 04:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: