Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 09:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

no voice?

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no voice?  (Read 656 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 21, 2010 08:29 pm »

i remember being little and recognizing the voice in my head as mine after reading a book for the first time
i didn't know what to think of it and even tried turning myself off

its hard to do. my friend says dont think about anything. when i try i still drag a sound out and instead ride on possibility through a series of images played out in the mind. the other day in meditation i found myself saying things like, i want to get past these images- past the knowing, past the voice. the deeper i got, the louder my subconscious would throw something at me. like honing in- i was able to see what my mind could not let go of. eventually, the images come and go with ease versus struggle. the feeling of creating the image is gone but things persist. even than i feel the need to go past that. i hope its not going to deep because a lot of beautiful work is done with the help of voice and image- yet at the same time, has proven to be hindering.

once in meditation i've experienced something, perhaps the craving i desired last night. there was no i to describe, there was no voice. there were no images. it was a feeling of absolute and a rising vibration. it was very brief and when i told my friend about it(he was meditating with me) he described it as transcendental.

im wondering if anyone else out there ever feels the same. like you just want to go past your mind and if anyone else has experienced a transcendental meditation. how would you describe your experience and what conclusions were you able to draw?

thanks  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2010 03:47 pm »

sounds like ur meditations are going very well !  <3<3<3  Cheesy

yes.....get past the "" i "" part of u. get past thought.  u r going thru ur subtle bodies ~~~  yay !!!!! Wink

u leave the physical body, enter the next body (soft body) and move onto the next......soul....? ....  then u reach God.

at least...this is how i perceive it anyway  Wink

keep going until u reach the feelings of no i,  and into the depths of the Bliss of God.

((((((Hugs))))))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2010 05:22 pm »

hmmm, i don't know what to say

thank you
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2010 08:36 pm »

hmmm, i don't know what to say

thank you

what do u mean u dont know what to say ?

do not...FOR ONE SECOND..deny what i say...ok ?

do NOT deny God..........or the Happiness...Joy, Bliss..that u may feel.

please...do not.  or i shall go back unto cave and hide....and i will share not anymore....

it is souls like yours my dearest friend,,,,,that i come out of hiding to share with............

if you hide...so shall i.  is this what you desire ?

hide and seek, seek and you shall find...

(((OMG, i cannot believe i am saying this )))

it is,,the Way ''I" am.....

if one hides from God , soul hides from God.  if one not denies God..then God will appear before that soul......

oh crap,,,i just gave away a secret............

Grin Wink
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2010 03:27 am »

i am not hiding dear anne and... i am not running

Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2010 07:53 am »

i remember being little and recognizing the voice in my head as mine after reading a book for the first time
i didn't know what to think of it and even tried turning myself off

its hard to do. my friend says dont think about anything. when i try i still drag a sound out and instead ride on possibility through a series of images played out in the mind. the other day in meditation i found myself saying things like, i want to get past these images- past the knowing, past the voice. the deeper i got, the louder my subconscious would throw something at me. like honing in- i was able to see what my mind could not let go of. eventually, the images come and go with ease versus struggle. the feeling of creating the image is gone but things persist. even than i feel the need to go past that. i hope its not going to deep because a lot of beautiful work is done with the help of voice and image- yet at the same time, has proven to be hindering.

once in meditation i've experienced something, perhaps the craving i desired last night. there was no i to describe, there was no voice. there were no images. it was a feeling of absolute and a rising vibration. it was very brief and when i told my friend about it(he was meditating with me) he described it as transcendental.

im wondering if anyone else out there ever feels the same. like you just want to go past your mind and if anyone else has experienced a transcendental meditation. how would you describe your experience and what conclusions were you able to draw?

thanks  Smiley

i would concur with your experiences. The mind is a lunatic. It gives little peace.When it's chatter is turned off transcendental experiences take place. But there are times that we use it as an exercise in focus and direction. When we arrive at the destination it is no longer necessary to have the vehicle.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 08:02 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Dec 05, 2010 09:57 pm »

nicely put. the vehicle is a good thing too  :)my loony mind and i are best friends Tongue <3 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Dec 12, 2010 02:44 am »

thank you namaste2all
the title of the thread helped me understand you a little better
thanks for all your replies  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #8 on: Dec 25, 2010 05:45 am »

[/color]

So for many dramas (lifetimes), we are fine learning and expanding (and contracting) little by little, but eventually all the desires (of physical realm) are found to NOT quench our YEARNING -- so we seek to fulfill our yearning.   

We find ourselves overwhelmed by all the endless chatter and drama.    As we seek, we commonly will attempt to still all the noise "of the crazy goings on of the world".   Now we will begin to see that the cognitive mind (sometimes illustrated as 'monkey mind'), enjoys variety - and it does NOT discriminate on quality or what is flowing... it just likes variety, it doesn't care what is flowing thru.    So seems our first step (over and over) is to still the restless mind (oscillations) that stir up mud in lake of interiorized vision -- to let mud settle.

So many words,   wonder if we comminicate any value...  oh well, travel along together we shall... pranams my dear friends,
--------- Namaste2All
Peace, Harmony, Vitality, Manifest Thy Healing Presence.
Light, Love, Liberation.
SATCHITANANDA (ExistenseConsciousnessBliss)

i find it important to be aware of the variety that you speak of. That is; since we do not discriminate on what is flowing thru our minds we are victims of an endless procession of thoughts that invades our consciousness. We seem to need stimulation and variety often keeps the mind going and lost in thought. We attempt to fill the void; the deep emptiness that we find surrounding us when we are not in touch with any inner dimensions. As a consequence it has been my experience that we get ourselves into a search for variety and stimulation with the outside world to keep 'interested' and renewed.This is a type of pseudo longing that seeks ever new joy which is a manifestation of the souls qualities. It ends up in a spiral of despair and agitation because there are unforseen snares that rob us of our peace.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2010 07:38 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: