Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Are we bitter or resentful?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we bitter or resentful?  (Read 502 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 15, 2010 09:16 pm »

i found this subject so fascinating that i put it on two forums. Many of us are bitter about our past and the people that have done things to us or resentful over present circumstances. Have you noticed that when you have a guru you are put into life situations that make you aware of your own shortcomings?

Somethings you hear over and over. Maybe you/i are meant to hear them over and over till we learn the lessons associated with them. We are also frequently drawn to people that our experiencing some of the same lessons in their life. We are all looking for that equilibrium that does not react to arising situations. Neither getting over elated or overly depressed by unfolding circumstances. Instead, trying to gain that perspective wherein we are witnesses to the divine play and not taking our circumstances too seriously.

Isn't it wonderful to realize that we do not have to worry about the justice of the situations that come to our attention at various pivotal points of our lives? God will take care of every act that others have done to us we need not bother ourselves trying to play judges and jurors in these events.

« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 09:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2010 02:34 pm »

i found this subject so fascinating that i put it on two forums. Many of us are bitter about our past and the people that have done things to us or resentful over present circumstances. Have you noticed that when you have a guru you are put into life situations that make you aware of your own shortcomings?

Somethings you hear over and over. Maybe you/i are meant to hear them over and over till we learn the lessons associated with them. We are also frequently drawn to people that our experiencing some of the same lessons in their life. We are all looking for that equilibrium that does not react to arising situations. Neither getting over elated or overly depressed by unfolding circumstances. Instead, trying to gain that perspective wherein we are witnesses to the divine play and not taking our circumstances too seriously.

Isn't it wonderful to realize that we do not have to worry about the justice of the situations that come to our attention at various pivotal points of our lives? God will take care of every act that others have done to us we need not bother ourselves trying to play judges and jurors in these events.

_/\_
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2010 09:15 pm »

Hi Blue Nova I apologize for accidentally deleting your post but i was able to retrieve what you wrote by going back. i have replied to it here in green.

Quotes from: blue nova on December 16, 2010, 04:34:40 am
events.

_/\_

Many of us are bitter about our past and the people that have done things to us or resentful over present circumstances. Have you noticed that when you have a guru you are put into life situations that make you aware of your own shortcomings? Jitendra

this is when we need to practice forgiveness ....yes ?   for all involved.....towards others and to ourselves we must practice forgiveness. Blue Nova

Sometimes we practice forgiveness and the people we practice it on are not receptive to our forgiveness. They may even feel as though they do not need to be forgiven. In this case we have no choice but to leave them rather then enabling them to continue in their delusions. Jitendra

just like when we do not pass a test in school....we shall review and review,,,until we do pass  Blue Nova Wink

Sometimes we do not notice that we have outgrown the schools we have been learning in. It is time to move on to be with others who are learning higher lessons. There is no going back to high school. Those days are over. Jitendra

and when we pass the test....we shall find it not circulating over and over again...  ?  meaning, we learned the lesson and now we move onto the next one.....

?? Blue Nova

At times we can see clearly that are karma is over in old worn out life styles and people surrounding these conditions. Jitendra

divine wisdom.....divine guidance....will keep on us ...like fragrance to a flower....or sweetness to sugar....

God...just like all 'good teachers'.....desires student to pass class...and do so in full awarness, or in full understanding of the subject <3<3<3   

when subject keeps cirulating around and around and around again......take note of this fact, put urself in 'bubble of introspection' aka, take a good long look in the mirror at urself.....grasp onto the lesson being brought in front of u.....learn, take test and pass....

if u find that the subject is no longer being brought to you..or aka not being circluated your way...then u have passed the test !

God.....i have found...is the most lovingest of teachers.  He/She desires us to pass with flying colors...so much so....that he/she is willing to keep putting the tests before us............

this comes from gods love for us........

and he/she provides many teachers for us and many tutors....in the forms of angels, guru's, masters.....etc

children....spouses...friends...soul-mates..   Wink

pets...yep, even pets.

love & (((Hugs))) Blue Nova

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2010 09:32 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2010 05:48 am »

Hi Blue Nova I apologize for accidentally deleting your post but i was able to retrieve what you wrote by going back. i have replied to it here in green.

events.

_/\_

Many of us are bitter about our past and the people that have done things to us or resentful over present circumstances. Have you noticed that when you have a guru you are put into life situations that make you aware of your own shortcomings? Jitendra

this is when we need to practice forgiveness ....yes ?   for all involved.....towards others and to ourselves we must practice forgiveness. Blue Nova

Sometimes we practice forgiveness and the people we practice it on are not receptive to our forgiveness. They may even feel as though they do not need to be forgiven. In this case we have no choice but to leave them rather then enabling them to continue in their delusions. Jitendra

just like when we do not pass a test in school....we shall review and review,,,until we do pass  Blue Nova Wink

Sometimes we do not notice that we have outgrown the schools we have been learning in. It is time to move on to be with others who are learning higher lessons. There is no going back to high school. Those days are over. Jitendra

and when we pass the test....we shall find it not circulating over and over again...  ?  meaning, we learned the lesson and now we move onto the next one.....

?? Blue Nova

At times we can see clearly that are karma is over in old worn out life styles and people surrounding these conditions. Jitendra

divine wisdom.....divine guidance....will keep on us ...like fragrance to a flower....or sweetness to sugar....

God...just like all 'good teachers'.....desires student to pass class...and do so in full awarness, or in full understanding of the subject <3<3<3   

when subject keeps cirulating around and around and around again......take note of this fact, put urself in 'bubble of introspection' aka, take a good long look in the mirror at urself.....grasp onto the lesson being brought in front of u.....learn, take test and pass....

if u find that the subject is no longer being brought to you..or aka not being circluated your way...then u have passed the test !

God.....i have found...is the most lovingest of teachers.  He/She desires us to pass with flying colors...so much so....that he/she is willing to keep putting the tests before us............

and he/she provides many teachers for us and many tutors....in the forms of angels, guru's, masters.....etc

pets...yep, even pets.

events.

_/\_

?? Blue Nova

pets...yep, even pets.

do i hear an amen ??   Smiley <3<3<3

(((Hugs)))
bn
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2010 05:57 am »

do i hear an amen ??   Smiley <3<3<3

(((Hugs)))
bn

You seem to like selective responses. Well i selectively like you too!
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2010 06:27 am »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

quick say AMEN .... otherwise she might double post that long post again ! Shocked
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2010 06:31 am by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2010 10:18 am »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

quick say AMEN .... otherwise she might double post that long post again ! Shocked

Lordy be my little squirrel. aaaaammmmeeeeen!

Beatrice Landcasting
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 2010 11:06 am »

hey Ms Beady !  Cool              ALLELELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2010 06:46 pm »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

dont worry SS..i wont do that to ya  Wink Cheesy

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2010 08:43 am »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

dont worry SS..i wont do that to ya  Wink Cheesy

Grin

Kindness never goes unnoticed.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com