Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

past/present/future ?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: past/present/future ?  (Read 1091 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm »

this morning after waking, i layed in bed and tried to listen to whatever conversation that was going on in the mind
someone was telling me that the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time. i'm not sure i understand, but at the time, everything was spoken in such confidence and accepted as matter-of-fact.
now i hardly remember what was said, just that- we've had this conversation.

what are your opinions? is there a place outside of time?
how are the past present and future interwoven or how do they happen at the same time?

also, today my 4 year old boss said something to me. we were bonding earlier and he seemed really receptive. very communicative today. well, we were outside and i was drawing shapes in the sand, showing him stones, etc. soon he came up to me and said, "eric come back". a 4 year old with a slight speech delay
said come back or go back
didn't fully understand and was taken by surprise. it didnt seem like his normal self... and made me feel like there's more to it.
is it possible guides speak through children seeing as they're already so receptive?

thanks  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2010 11:49 pm »

this morning after waking, i layed in bed and tried to listen to whatever conversation that was going on in my mind
someone was telling me that the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time. i'm not sure i understand, but at the time, everything was spoken in such confidence and accepted as matter-of-fact.

how are the past present and future interwoven or how do they happen at the same time?

also, today my 4 year old boss said something to me. we were bonding earlier and he seemed really receptive. so we were very communicative today. well, we were outside and i was drawing shapes in the sand, showing him stones, etc. when he came up to me and said, "eric come back"
he said come back or go back
i didn't fully understand and was taken by surprise. it didnt seem like his normal self... and made me feel like there's more to it.
is it possible guides speak through children seeing as they're already so receptive?

thanks  Smiley

hey abysmaltouch !  Cool

maybe your " 4 yr old boss " sensed that you were elsewhere in thought ?

travelling thru time, past, present and future - all at once, yet not present in the NOW ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2010 08:01 am »

this morning after waking, i layed in bed and tried to listen to whatever conversation that was going on in my mind

also, today my 4 year old boss said something to me. we were bonding earlier and he seemed really receptive. so we were very communicative today. well, we were outside and i was drawing shapes in the sand, showing him stones, etc. when he came up to me and said, "eric come back"
he said come back or go back
i didn't fully understand and was taken by surprise. it didnt seem like his normal self... and made me feel like there's more to it.

thanks  Smiley

Abysmaltouch In the state of nirbikalpa samadhi the yogi is able to transcend time and space in this state all is seen as a divine motion picture show. Any one frame can be played from that point on. The motion picture director see's things from beyond the dimensions of time and space. I suppose that is why Jesus said 'before the foundations of the earth I am'. It takes a deeper sense of awareness to even cognize and focus on this awesome state let alone experience it. Yet perhaps you are looking towards the goal which has been channeled to you.

We are in a state of deep ignorance called maya which makes us think what we experience is real. The ideas of time and space are illusionary and the fabric of this dream is the fallacy we have bought into. Our personal ignorance is called avidya or individual ignorance. We think that we are this body and this ego and these thoughts that inhabit it.

I am not sure about Secret Squirrels' comment about your boss. What i have noticed is that when we have a guru or guide sometimes people are used to send/give us messages. The interesting part is that sometimes they themselves do not remember what they had said. But then we live in a life and reality of infinite possibilities.They all have significance of their own and their own truth and a bit of humor to add. As S.S. often reminds us. Smiley

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2010 08:18 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2010 08:38 am »

hey abysmaltouch !  Cool

travelling thru time, past, present and future - all at once, yet not present in the NOW ?

hey Jitendra!  Cool

let me explain the thoughts

maybe his " boss " sensed a sort of distraction
maybe eric was lost in thought ?

child " his boss" was  asking him " eric come back "

my comment on " travelling thru time, past, present and future " was in reference to
abysmaltouch's beginning comments of this post
someone was telling me that the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time
wondering if he/ eric was distracted ?

clear as mud ?  Grin

my contribution is of no major importance
not to lose any sleep over if not understood Cool

maybe all of the above are just illusionary thoughts, lol ! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2010 04:33 am »

We are in a state of deep ignorance called maya which makes us think what we experience is real. The ideas of time and space are illusionary and the fabric of this dream is the fallacy we have bought into. Our personal ignorance is called avidya or individual ignorance. We think that we are this body and this ego and these thoughts that inhabit it.

w0w.....niiiiiice ...Jitendra  Smiley <3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2010 05:44 am »

hey abysmaltouch !  Cool

hey Jitendra!  Cool

let me explain the thoughts

maybe his " boss " sensed a sort of distraction
maybe eric was lost in thought ?

child " his boss" was  asking him " eric come back "

my comment on " travelling thru time, past, present and future " was in reference to
abysmaltouch's beginning comments of this post
someone was telling me that the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time
wondering if he/ eric was distracted ?

clear as mud ?  Grin

my contribution is of no major importance
not to lose any sleep over if not understood Cool

maybe all of the above are just illusionary thoughts, lol ! Grin

S/S Are you a figment of my imagination? i didn't know i was that funny!

Steve
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2010 05:53 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm »

heh  Smiley
well ty all for responding <3
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2011 04:39 am »

beyond the dimension of time and space-
but... time
not the idea of using time to measure
but whatever time is, has always been/is/will be- right?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31, 2011 01:12 pm »

i thought that there is no such thing as time...'''according to god'''. ??

god does not 'see' time.  it is all happening Now.

??

it only exists in human mind.

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Feb 01, 2011 05:15 am »

i thought that there is no such thing as time...'''according to god'''. ??

god does not 'see' time.  it is all happening Now.

??

it only exists in human mind.

(((Hugs)))

i am not sure if you are questioning Nomaste or agreeing with him or even responding to his post but rather to the subject..

The river seems to be a good analogy. We can go to any part of the river and see motion. Yet what part of that river is the eternal now? i would say any part that you choose to look at (upstream:the past or downstream: the future). It seems to me that we are all trying to understand this. Such is the limitation of the intellect. It appears as though seeing it from different angles we are agreeing on the central issue: That is, that time and space are illusions of the human experience.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2011 05:33 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Feb 01, 2011 07:20 pm »

still dont really understand
maybe it doesnt matter
nice to think about

not intellect based concepts using time to measure
is it possible to define ?

can time exist before creation ?

oooh i see chicken and egg
what came first right ?

heh
if time = NOW
what does NOW = ? surely not an illusion

are all thoughts received a part of the eternal now- and if so why would anyone suggest another is not fully,'in the moment?'
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 2011 09:13 pm »

heh
if time = NOW
what does NOW = ? surely not an illusion

are all thoughts received a part of the eternal now- and if so why would anyone suggest another is not fully,'in the moment?'

When you dream are you not in the now? But is your dream an illusion? Is it real to me? When we meditate we practice being not thinking thoughts. Fully in the moment does not include thinking thoughts. Thoughts distract us from the experience of being. Why suggest anything? One does not suggest but speaks from experience. Experience of the ever present bliss of the moment. One practices sitting until such vistas open to him/her.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Feb 02, 2011 03:36 am »

that is your way

but i guess so
theres just so much i dont know

is it real to you? how can i answer that ? do you have to be present in order for something to be ?

thinking thoughts, living thoughts, being ?

distract, aid, pull away from, bring closer to
hmm
in one of your last post you spoke of not judging the way another perceives reality because there's just so many ways to live this life

hmm
thinking and being- two different realities ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest58
« Reply #13 on: Feb 02, 2011 08:52 pm »

that is your way

but i guess so
theres just so much i dont know

is it real to you? how can i answer that ? do you have to be present in order for something to be ?

thinking thoughts, living thoughts, being ?

distract, aid, pull away from, bring closer to
hmm
in one of your last post you spoke of not judging the way another perceives reality because there's just so many ways to live this life

hmm
thinking and being- two different realities ?

If there is one thing I can not tolerate; It is intolerance.

Alfred Newman
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #14 on: Feb 02, 2011 09:26 pm »

gonna do a 'buttinski' here... Grin

"""if time = NOW
what does NOW = ? surely not an illusion"""

hmm....interesting.

my first say...is no.  the NOW can be illusion...depends on what consciousness we view life through....human or  soul .  if one is deep into human mind... more than likely illusion is what it see life thru.  if one sees life or interprets life thru soul, then life is not an illusion.

Now=past present future....all bundled up together in the NOW.  all happening at once...at this moment. the human mind....cannot possibly wrap its tentacles around this....nope, cannot happen.  yet.....soul can.

soul like that of god...does not see time.  it is not a part of its thinking process or its being.

human mind is finite...soul is infinite......

we are now 'going thru a rabbit hole' here.....something the human mind cannot comprehend.....

if we meditate and become close to god again.....we jump into the whole....hole....

when we are whole....we will begin to understand all this quantum leap, time, physics stuff.....

one will start to understand all those 'important questions' of life.....

life...is what we need .....it is put before us to remember god again or become part of the whole again....

when we become closer to god.....illusion fades....

illusion...is not 'bad'.  it is merely a state of mind......like ignorance.  yet...the way people use those words ( thru illusion), makes them seem like 'bad' things....when they are not.

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: