Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

To whom it may concern.....

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom it may concern.....  (Read 1988 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Feb 25, 2011 10:27 pm »

in lifetime past..u were very strong willed.  concreted in your beliefs....as u are Now.     u were musically inclined...as was brought forth with you this incarnation.  inbetween incarnations....this love for music grew.....was nurtured in the ether. i sometimes see you there Now....with guitar in hand.

i have been interested in the Civil War since i was 6 years old when this T.V show came on called Johnny Yuma. It was all about the Civil War. i had to see it every week. Sometimes we look at our past/childhood and find these incredible interests that date from some previous scenarios with others. i think in putting the puzzle together we begin to understand our reactions to various events and people in our life.
Steve

yes...without a doubt.  not only one past life comes forth in current incarnation...many flow to surface.

this incarnation...for me....a past hindu or indian life shines forth.  i also seem to have vague memories of civil war....and have interest in it.   yet...the indian seems to be more predominate for some reason.  as i reflect on my childhood....it is so obvious to me. 

=)  <3<3<3

This Indian thing is also one that is strong for me. When i was in high school i would stand on my head and do yoga postures instead of cooperate with western sports. The Gym teacher asked me if i would be his secretary instead of being involved with the class as a way to pacify the situation. i was also told the way i died in India by a 'seer'. i think it was important for me-this past life connection-because it brought an interest in meditation, astrology and yoga even since teen years.

We must find these connections and return to them before we get too lost in the conditioning of our present culture and environmental influences. For instance here is one example: An autistic culture has developed, with some individuals seeking a cure and others believing autism should be accepted as a difference and not treated as a disorder. However i wonder could it be that some people are labeled this way  as a result of meditating in previous lifetimes? In this case; recognizing the interest, we may overcome the so called disability of the label. Sometimes it is very important to recognize the illusions of the culture we live in and the value of other cultures we may have experienced.

You are right about the strong willed part of me. There is good/bad part of this. If it is the right value it is valuable if it is the wrong value it is stubborness. My father once told me i was like iron' i would not bend. We often gain qualities because of the situations we encountered. We learn strength of character but we can become too opinionated. This is something i still face and recognize
so would not disagree about your observations, even though our approaches to life situations may be quite different.

Good conversation. Hope you reveal more of your 'revelations'.

Steve
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011 01:14 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: