Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

To whom it may concern.....

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom it may concern.....  (Read 1980 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Feb 25, 2011 08:48 pm »

i have been interested in the Civil War since i was 6 years old when this T.V show came on called Johnny Yuma-The Rebel. It was all about the Civil War. i looked forward to it every week. Sometimes we look at our past/childhood and find these incredible interests that date from some previous scenarios with others. i think in putting the puzzle together we begin to understand our reactions to various events and people in our life.

Something else i wanted to mention; It usually takes a bit longer for us males to 'catch up to our feelings'. But i suppose this is how God intended it.

Steve
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2011 08:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #16 on: Feb 25, 2011 09:22 pm »

in lifetime past..u were very strong willed.  concreted in your beliefs....as u are Now.     u were musically inclined...as was brought forth with you this incarnation.  inbetween incarnations....this love for music grew.....was nurtured in the ether. i sometimes see you there Now....with guitar in hand.

i have been interested in the Civil War since i was 6 years old when this T.V show came on called Johnny Yuma. It was all about the Civil War. i had to see it every week. Sometimes we look at our past/childhood and find these incredible interests that date from some previous scenarios with others. i think in putting the puzzle together we begin to understand our reactions to various events and people in our life.
Steve

yes...without a doubt.  not only one past life comes forth in current incarnation...many flow to surface.

this incarnation...for me....a past hindu or indian life shines forth.  i also seem to have vague memories of civil war....and have interest in it.   yet...the indian seems to be more predominate for some reason.  as i reflect on my childhood....it is so obvious to me. 

=)  <3<3<3

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Feb 25, 2011 10:27 pm »

in lifetime past..u were very strong willed.  concreted in your beliefs....as u are Now.     u were musically inclined...as was brought forth with you this incarnation.  inbetween incarnations....this love for music grew.....was nurtured in the ether. i sometimes see you there Now....with guitar in hand.

i have been interested in the Civil War since i was 6 years old when this T.V show came on called Johnny Yuma. It was all about the Civil War. i had to see it every week. Sometimes we look at our past/childhood and find these incredible interests that date from some previous scenarios with others. i think in putting the puzzle together we begin to understand our reactions to various events and people in our life.
Steve

yes...without a doubt.  not only one past life comes forth in current incarnation...many flow to surface.

this incarnation...for me....a past hindu or indian life shines forth.  i also seem to have vague memories of civil war....and have interest in it.   yet...the indian seems to be more predominate for some reason.  as i reflect on my childhood....it is so obvious to me. 

=)  <3<3<3

This Indian thing is also one that is strong for me. When i was in high school i would stand on my head and do yoga postures instead of cooperate with western sports. The Gym teacher asked me if i would be his secretary instead of being involved with the class as a way to pacify the situation. i was also told the way i died in India by a 'seer'. i think it was important for me-this past life connection-because it brought an interest in meditation, astrology and yoga even since teen years.

We must find these connections and return to them before we get too lost in the conditioning of our present culture and environmental influences. For instance here is one example: An autistic culture has developed, with some individuals seeking a cure and others believing autism should be accepted as a difference and not treated as a disorder. However i wonder could it be that some people are labeled this way  as a result of meditating in previous lifetimes? In this case; recognizing the interest, we may overcome the so called disability of the label. Sometimes it is very important to recognize the illusions of the culture we live in and the value of other cultures we may have experienced.

You are right about the strong willed part of me. There is good/bad part of this. If it is the right value it is valuable if it is the wrong value it is stubborness. My father once told me i was like iron' i would not bend. We often gain qualities because of the situations we encountered. We learn strength of character but we can become too opinionated. This is something i still face and recognize
so would not disagree about your observations, even though our approaches to life situations may be quite different.

Good conversation. Hope you reveal more of your 'revelations'.

Steve
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011 01:14 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #18 on: Feb 26, 2011 03:27 pm »

Something else i wanted to mention; It usually takes a bit longer for us males to 'catch up to our feelings'. But i suppose this is how God intended it.

Steve

i have noticed this....'tis a common 'trait' amongst males..in many cases anyway but not always. Wink

(((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011 03:29 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Feb 26, 2011 06:35 pm »

Steve

i have noticed this....'tis a common 'trait' amongst males..in many cases anyway but not always. Wink

(((Hugs)))

Yes we are a combination of feminine and masculine qualities. We are all seeking that love that is our goal in life. It is something we occasionally recognize in ourselves that is the expression of God's love. If we are fortunate it also comes to us through others. When this happens it is often difficult to understand how to express it in a way that will not hurt ourselves and others and the spiritual progress of all involved. We have a desire for unity that brings all things together at the same time i want to respect the paths others have chosen as being uniquely different then my own. This is where we often follow spiritual guide lines given to us by the Masters to be in harmony with divine love. Usually souls that have similar aspirations follow similar paths. It seems less often that souls are drawn together to be together but this too does happen although circumstances often seem to deter such encounters. We ask for guidance in all circumstances.

to whom it may concern  Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011 07:59 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #20 on: Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm »

interesting thread... thank you +++
Report Spam   Logged
Willie the Shake

« Reply #21 on: Feb 27, 2011 04:37 am »

The Garden of our Dreams

Life ebbs and flows
Like clouds along a landscape
People come and go
Leaving memories filled with tears and joy
Thoughts of you and others too
So much for one heart to know
So much for one heart to grow
and where will you be dear friends?
not too far i hope
i opened my heart to you
just a little so you could see thru
and now if you go
How will my dreams arrive?
when the wind subsides
and love eludes me again
in the garden of our dreams
i left part of me for you know
we dreamed together
but then we too had to let go

~S. Hydonus

To Whom it may concern.....

i do not know how i could forget
but my memory being poor at such things
can you find it within you to forgive?
To some how release the pain
There is joy today that we seek together
and tomorrow brings another such day
Can it be that what i see
Is not reality but rather an illusion?
i am mystified by so much in life
There are so many things that have so much meaning
i say my truth but it is only mine
nothing more that i make of such things
i only leave a clue of things
i can only see from what little i know
Don't run and hide from those who care
Who know the pain we all have shared
Now we look towards the truth we seek
and though we share our sad memories
we're here again for joy to bring

~S Hydonus

Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known? ~ Willie the Shake
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #22 on: Feb 27, 2011 07:56 pm »

The Garden of our Dreams

Life ebbs and flows
Like clouds along a landscape
People come and go
Leaving memories filled with tears and joy
Thoughts of you and others too
So much for one heart to know
So much for one heart to grow
and where will you be dear friends?
not too far i hope
i opened my heart to you
just a little so you could see thru
and now if you go
How will my dreams arrive?
when the wind subsides
and love eludes me again
in the garden of our dreams
i left part of me for you know
we dreamed together
but then we too had to let go

~S. Hydonus

To Whom it may concern.....

i do not know how i could forget
but my memory being poor at such things
can you find it within you to forgive?
To some how release the pain
There is joy today that we seek together
and tomorrow brings another such day
Can it be that what i see
Is not reality but rather an illusion?
i am mystified by so much in life
There are so many things that have so much meaning
i say my truth but it is only mine
nothing more that i make of such things
i only leave a clue of things
i can only see from what little i know
Don't run and hide from those who care
Who know the pain we all have shared
Now we look towards the truth we seek
and though we share our sad memories
we're here again for joy to bring

~S Hydonus

Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known? ~ Willie the Shake

'i' am not sure where u r getting at mr willie the shake.

'i'....Love.  'i' Love to Love.  'i' Love Loving.  'i' have no quirks on expressing Love that i have for others......

« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2011 07:59 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Willie the Shake

« Reply #23 on: Feb 28, 2011 02:31 am »

'i' am not sure where u r getting at mr willie the shake.

'i'....Love.  'i' Love to Love.  'i' Love Loving.  'i' have no quirks on expressing Love that i have for others......

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #24 on: Mar 14, 2011 03:32 pm »

some incarnate into body with more awareness of their past incarnations...bringing with them the love they had for others in past incarnations.

sometimes....two souls will meet that have shared a past life together.....one soul may recognize the other and the other soul may not.  the soul whom recognizes the other ......that soul, still loves the other, the love still goes on from where it had left off from the previous lifetime....even tho they have never met physically, the love is indeed there  Smiley Smiley

often times.....the love of the aware one is not understood by the other soul involved.....the other soul does not understand how or why the other has such love for him/her because they have not met physically....

it is ok....says the aware soul....she/he understands. Smiley

Love and BIG(((Huggins))) <3<3<3

« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2011 03:38 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« Reply #25 on: Mar 14, 2011 08:15 pm »

Reincarnation of one soul in different bodies in different times, maybe even
different species...yes, it may be.  And I have also pondered at times the theory
of "eternal recurrence;" that I live this very life, over and over, until "I get it right,"
kind of like a life long "Ground Hog Day."  Have you ever seen the Bill Murray-
Andie McDowell film "Ground Hog Day?"  Well, the theory of "eternal recurrence"
would certainly go far to explain why someone new seems so familiar.  Another
revery I have - so many things that happen lately seem so familiar...could I be
close to the end of this life and thus remembering things more often, that sense
of deja vu keeps recurring more often, hmmm...I wonder!

Some say that people that come into our lives, be it a friend or spouse, people
that we feel immediately drawn to, connected to, or have an affinity for, may
be a soul that we had a relationship with in a former life.  Maybe in a former life
our current lover or friend was a brother, sister, mother, or father; maybe in a
former life I was the man and he was the woman and we were married...  Maybe
he was my son, or I was his father.  We cannot really know what our relationships
were in former lives, can we?  We can only be the best we can be to each other in
this life.  All the rest may be just imagination or revery.  We cannot really know...

"Ring of Fire" oil on canvas 4' X 5' by Dennis Potokar [2009]

« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm by Serena Duvet » Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #26 on: Mar 14, 2011 08:25 pm »

Some say that people that come into are lives, be it a friend or spouse, people
that we feel immediately drawn to, connected to, have an affinity for, may actually
be a soul that we had a relationship with in a former life.  Maybe in a former life
our current lover or friend was a brother, sister, mother, or father; maybe in a
former life I was the man and he was the woman and we were married...  Maybe
he was my son, or I was his father.  We cannot really know what our relationships
were in former lives, can we?  We can only be the best we can be to each other in
this life.  All the rest may be just imagination or revery.  We cannot really know...

Excellent points Serena !  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #27 on: Mar 14, 2011 08:39 pm »

We cannot really know what our relationships
were in former lives, can we?  We can only be the best we can be to each other in
this life.  All the rest may be just imagination or revery.  We cannot really know...

i dont believe this is true in all cases...i think in some cases, one may have a pretty good idea.

_/\_  ((((Hugs))))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #28 on: Mar 14, 2011 09:22 pm »

for me the challenge would be in learning to recognize that i might not have what we had in the past and still remain an outlet of love for that person in whatever form that may be... whether it be from lovers to friends to parent

but even now i see no need to compare the different types/degrees of love- but take joy in knowing- my heart still feels for this person
and although i may not always see it, that's probably all i've ever wanted

to love and be loved... to be happy for myself and for the other no matter where we are in life
and to have the strength to stay in love, after/during my trials

sometimes we need to remember what it is we want and promised ourselves but to embark without expectation
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Mar 15, 2011 02:58 am »

for me the challenge would be in learning to recognize that i might not have what we had in the past and still remain an outlet of love for that person in whatever form that may be... whether it be from lovers to friends to parent

but even now i see no need to compare the different types/degrees of love- but take joy in knowing- my heart still feels for this person
and although i may not always see it, that's probably all i've ever wanted

to love and be loved... to be happy for myself and for the other no matter where we are in life
and to have the strength to stay in love, after/during my trials

sometimes we need to remember what it is we want and promised ourselves but to embark without expectation

yes very loving thoughts here. i have have met many people in my life who have had experiences with past lives. The ways they have experienced such things are varied. Some people have had visions or dreams. Others feelings about those they are with in this life or a familiarity even about places we might have an interest in. Some have had many clues dropped at their door until an over all picture takes form. It is important that we do not put so much stock into this physical reality that we ignore all these various ways that people from the past can come to us. Perhaps something or someone, from this physical reality we are now inhabiting, will jar our lid a bit and show us there are very different realities then the ones that we have accepted, right around us, every day. Some conditions and human beings manifest these realities and we find out that they see things much clearer on such issues. It is best to humble ourselves in this realization and not imagine that in our ignorance we have all the answers; Even though it is also possible that we may excel in other spiritual qualities.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2011 03:11 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: