Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bliss Consciousness

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bliss Consciousness  (Read 1308 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jan 29, 2011 06:38 pm »

interesting, thank you
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Jan 29, 2011 07:49 pm »

I would offer -- I'm considering emotions useful gauge, but also often they stir too much up, if allowed to run on their own dynamo... typically, must be transmuted, cooled, elevated...

I call it emotion when it is not just a strong mental association, but also includes the stimulation of the internal glands, sympathetic system, etc.   Our biochemistry, neural pathways are literally changed by emotions.   Our skin flushes, our heart rate and respiration changes, tears may well, we may have ticks, muscles tense...     Now these are not entirely negative in the flow, as we often need the contrast to recognize patterns and face ourselves... seems the danger is in magnetizing or becoming addicted to the effect of the emotion... or the by-produt of the emotion.    When we set patterns or grooves in place based on our addiction to the emotional apparatus' by-products -- we may loose balance.

But a good sweep of emotions, or a gentle tide that wells up is often a sign we treasure, as it can be a part of the more visible spectrum of life -- and again, emotions may prove useful -- I agree.   

Emotion versus Feeling vesus Intuition.    Memory versus Emotion.     

It seems to me that we are constantly placed in situations where any emotions that we may have are stimulated. Perhaps to look at ourselves and our reactions? Can you imagine George Washington being completely unemotional about fighting the British? Is it possible that the emotions, in regards to freedom, helped him create a democracy for us?  Just pondering here. How do we discriminate between good and bad emotions? Often leaves me wondering. Good emotions should leave us at peace with ourselves and others. However it is obvious that George Washington could not be peaceful with the British. They would have suppressed the movement. Good emotions in this case? Or is that why the United States has so many violent wars; we started off as a violent nation.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2011 08:35 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #17 on: Jan 29, 2011 08:58 pm »

hhmmm...if we were to look at the journey back unto god again ...as learning to fly or become pilot....

there are many gadgets in that cockpit....gauges....to help guide us.

amongst them....i am sure there is a gauge which is labeled 'emotions'. each gauge is labled...like, jealously, greed, ...etc....all with 0-10 on them.

0=lowest 10=highest.  each day...we should take reading of them.  morning and evening.  just like the meter reader,,,,from electric company......except they do it once a month, which is fine, but i would rather know every day.

just like the electric bill....we desire the emotional gauge to reach 0.... Cheesy

once the gauge reaches or lowers itselfs towards 0...anxieties lessen, pressure release themselves....dont gotta be in a rush in everything we do....dont need all the extra material stuff so much anymore....

when we start to reach 0....we are closer to god.....god is farthest from physical....so the physical world an all of its, um, illusions...will start to fade.

so...in my opinion...the emotional gauge is good. illusion is good....or was created for the positive, betterment of us souls....it is teacher...or pilots/souls tool for flight...

a souls perception...is that of gods...positive....in all ways all the time.  no matter what comes.

if our perception is otherwise....we are not perceiving as soul.  we are souls first...bodies second.

as souls incarnated time and time again...we are used to perceiving life thru body.  wake up....is when soul starts perceiving as soul again...takes itself out of body perception.

these gauges...help guide us in this journey....

this journey is not an easy one.  i mean,,,my goodness....to acheive heaven on earth...what soul does not crave this ? ! ?

seems like a fairy tale, does it not ?  or too good to be true ?

seeing the positive side of life.....positive in death...positive during suffering times.....

too good to be true ?  i said to myself one day...i deserve such a thing...and i am making it happen....

this is part of the reason i post what it is i do....seems like gibberish to some, to others...it makes sense....

i am journaling my journey.... Cheesy  because one day....others may find themselves in 'predicaments' such as mine....

i do not write these things for pity.....i write them for others to learn from...

yep..may seem a bit repititious....or like a broken record.  that is the way Lesons are put before us.....if we do not get it right then it will come again and again...u know, karma.....come and come again until we learn....

two other gauges i would like to mention.....the volume buttons....one for life and one for god or ((aum))....

turn the life button to 0 and the god((aum)) to 10.

(((Hugs)))

Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #18 on: Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm »

hhmmm...if we were to look at the journey back unto god again ...as learning to fly or become pilot....

there are many gadgets in that cockpit....gauges....to help guide us.

amongst them....i am sure there is a gauge which is labeled 'emotions'. each gauge is labled...like, jealously, greed, ...etc....all with 0-10 on them.

0=lowest 10=highest.  each day...we should take reading of them.  morning and evening.  just like the meter reader,,,,from electric company......except they do it once a month, which is fine, but i would rather know every day.

just like the electric bill....we desire the emotional gauge to reach 0.... Cheesy

once the gauge reaches or lowers itselfs towards 0...anxieties lessen, pressure release themselves....dont gotta be in a rush in everything we do....dont need all the extra material stuff so much anymore....

when we start to reach 0....we are closer to god.....god is farthest from physical....so the physical world an all of its, um, illusions...will start to fade.

so...in my opinion...the emotional gauge is good. illusion is good....or was created for the positive, betterment of us souls....it is teacher...or pilots/souls tool for flight...

a souls perception...is that of gods...positive....in all ways all the time.  no matter what comes.

if our perception is otherwise....we are not perceiving as soul.  we are souls first...bodies second.

as souls incarnated time and time again...we are used to perceiving life thru body.  wake up....is when soul starts perceiving as soul again...takes itself out of body perception.

these gauges...help guide us in this journey....

this journey is not an easy one.  i mean,,,my goodness....to acheive heaven on earth...what soul does not crave this ? ! ?

seems like a fairy tale, does it not ?  or too good to be true ?

seeing the positive side of life.....positive in death...positive during suffering times.....

too good to be true ?  i said to myself one day...i deserve such a thing...and i am making it happen....

this is part of the reason i post what it is i do....seems like gibberish to some, to others...it makes sense....

i am journaling my journey.... Cheesy  because one day....others may find themselves in 'predicaments' such as mine....

i do not write these things for pity.....i write them for others to learn from...

yep..may seem a bit repititious....or like a broken record.  that is the way Lesons are put before us.....if we do not get it right then it will come again and again...u know, karma.....come and come again until we learn....

two other gauges i would like to mention.....the volume buttons....one for life and one for god or ((aum))....

turn the life button to 0 and the god((aum)) to 10.

(((Hugs)))

Ya' al know I don't get it. Ya just sit here and smoke the corn silk. Forget all the gadgets Little Twitter. Join me at the corn husking celebration next summer get a little of that fancy ale. You and me could go far Little Twitter. Don't sell your soul to all those modern convenient do hickies. Bring your barn animals and you might win a prize at the Corn Husking Fair. I know you been given them that sweet emotion; The love bug.

Beatrice Landcaster

« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« Reply #19 on: Jan 30, 2011 12:25 am »

"Ya' al know I don't get it. Ya just sit here and smoke the corn silk. Forget all the gadgets Little Twitter. Join me at the corn husking celebration next summer get a little of that fancy ale. You and me could go far Little Twitter. Don't sell your soul to all those modern convenient do hickies. Bring your barn animals and you might win a prize at the Corn Husking Fair. I know you been given them that sweet emotion; The love bug."

Beatrice Landcaster

ah ha ha ha!

Beatrice ~ Please post details about the Corn Husking fair!
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am by Serena Duvet » Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: