Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 04:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Live to Learn

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Live to Learn  (Read 1718 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2011 04:00 pm »

Thank you, Anne.

Thank you all. I really appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Casey

Dear Casey quite often words scenes and sounds enter my head as if from nowhere. i have the choice of listening to them and remember seeing them or to shrug them off as just synapses firing in my head randomly that have no coherent purpose. i choose to see their significance as coming from a source of guidance within that i am grateful for and i do not ignore such inspirations; although i would not respond to situations and people if it were not for these 'guides' helping me along.

This phrase came in to my head as i awoke this morning; Selective Couplings.  u see i think that much suffering arises in us all because we become as if isolated in our relationships with others. We cut ourselves off from a network of helpful people when this happens. This is source of misery that results from such one pointed focus on selective couplings.

Looking at it in this context helps us view our separation from others as a blessing in disguise to help us expand our relationships to include others in our lives. God has a larger plan for us all though when we keep living in the sorrow of our past wounds we cut ourselves off from the expansion that lies before us.

Once when i was overcome by grief from the separation of a relationship a saint said to me that i needed to be careful because he had seen that look on convicts. You see i was a convict. A convict in a prison of my own sorrow. i laughed when he said it and it helped relieve the pain tremendously. Such are the blessings of being in the presence of a saint. When u take steps towards freedom from sorrow, God will meet u more than half way...

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2011 04:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: