Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Puzzles

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Puzzles  (Read 1044 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Feb 04, 2011 07:33 pm »

What interests me is this: When i was studying psychology in college i came across a book by a therapist who did some past life regressions. She found that quite a few of her clients along the west coast spoke of living in a town in the south during the civil war. The town was not found until some research was done with the result of finding that there was indeed such a town, but like many southern cities, the name had been changed since then.

Now why would these people all regroup in this life on the west coast? This occurrence has its repercussions in many people brought together for a purpose. It leaves me wondering just when and where many of us have been together before. Not just that, but the general attitudes and psychological group dynamics working here. What i have noticed is a strong spiritual effort which pervades among us, and also a tendency to feel or be victimized by circumstances and people in our environment who are part of those circumstances. This theme becomes apparent as people express personal life situations. One would wonder if there was some kind of group victimization that happened in a sociological time and era still ozzing through the time portals that replay themselves until addressed. As though we are somehow comparing notes and using group therapy for similar symptoms drawn from a common time and place. To some degree we are still living out these roles from the past; justifying them, complaining about them or simply trying to deal with them.

So why do i quote Blue Nova and Namaste2All ? The reason is this. Through meditation i have found the people around me are capable of a deeper sense of thought that goes to the core of our being and who we are, where we have come from and what we perceive of the eternal now.

Jitendra

gonna do a 'buttinski' here... Grin

"""if time = NOW
what does NOW = ? surely not an illusion"""

hmm....interesting.

my first say...is no.  the NOW can be illusion...depends on what consciousness we view life through....human or  soul .  if one is deep into human mind... more than likely illusion is what it see life thru.  if one sees life or interprets life thru soul, then life is not an illusion.

Now=past present future....all bundled up together in the NOW.  all happening at once...at this moment. the human mind....cannot possibly wrap its tentacles around this....nope, cannot happen.  yet.....soul can.

soul like that of god...does not see time.  it is not a part of its thinking process or its being.

human mind is finite...soul is infinite......

we are now 'going thru a rabbit hole' here.....something the human mind cannot comprehend.....

if we meditate and become close to god again.....we jump into the whole....hole....

when we are whole....we will begin to understand all this quantum leap, time, physics stuff.....

one will start to understand all those 'important questions' of life.....

life...is what we need .....it is put before us to remember god again or become part of the whole again....

when we become closer to god.....illusion fades....

illusion...is not 'bad'.  it is merely a state of mind......like ignorance.  yet...the way people use those words ( thru illusion), makes them seem like 'bad' things....when they are not.

(((Hugs)))

samskara (seed impressions / tendencies) express in current incarnation

I believe a past life of civil war traumatic enscription (draft), seeing brutality of war upon human nature, and traumatic death is very plausible as a past incarnation (of Entity we know now as Steve).  It's easy to support by simple observation of Steve's strong samskara (seed impression) -- he manifests a very strong aversion against all facets of war, being very vocal and demonstrative of a strongly rooted samskara.  Seems very plausible that many of his generation - think of the Vietnam era, Hippies, etc. were reincarnated souls with such similar deep rooted samskara -- this permitted the strongly polarizing counter-culture of the 60s and 70s to manifest and shift the energies of our society en-masse.

I also sense that Steve's aversion to wearing a shirt is also related to the cause and effect of past lives as a yogi.   Steve began yoga in his teens by reading books, and understand even in those days I'm sure he took some crap from the high school "herd".   Many yogis of India are seen nearly naked not only as duty of renunciation and simplicity, but advanced yogis find their body polarized on the inside and outside of their skin -- clothes therefore hinder and mute the subtle yogic tuning of the "instrument" "aparatus".   I'm not trying to make any statement about Steve's Yogic state or powers... it's a simple observation of a fellow friend / yogi / devotee -- and a "puzzle" to consider.    Most of our expressed, manifested traits are not from a single samskara, but from multiple impressions.   

For those who are interested in a modern yogi showing some of this outwardly magnetic skin siddhi see documented case of Miroslaw Magola.  http://www.magola.com/English/welcome.html

NOTE:  Many yogi's magnetic principles are not expressed outwardly in this dimension, but used to transmute and shift into the more subtle, finer aparatus just beneath the gross physical...  actually outward manifestations can be rather distracting and awkward.   Often a yogi may have very private experiences outward as a simple "sanity check", that other more subtle experiences and use of such dynamos are true, and are indeed at work in elevating the aparatus for purpose of expansive consciousness, ultimately to arrive upon more direct communion with the Divine Beloved Within and Without.

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #16 on: Feb 04, 2011 08:22 pm »

What interests me is this: When i was studying psychology in college i came across a book by a therapist who did some past life regressions. She found that quite a few of her clients along the west coast spoke of living in a town in the south during the civil war. The town was not found until some research was done with the result of finding that there was indeed such a town, but like many southern cities, the name had been changed since then.

Now why would these people all regroup in this life on the west coast? This occurrence has its repercussions in many people brought together for a purpose. It leaves me wondering just when and where many of us have been together before. Not just that, but the general attitudes and psychological group dynamics working here. What i have noticed is a strong spiritual effort which pervades among us, and also a tendency to feel or be victimized by circumstances and people in our environment who are part of those circumstances. This theme becomes apparent as people express personal life situations. One would wonder if there was some kind of group victimization that happened in a sociological time and era still ozzing through the time portals that replay themselves until addressed. As though we are somehow comparing notes and using group therapy for similar symptoms drawn from a common time and place. To some degree we are still living out these roles from the past; justifying them, complaining about them or simply trying to deal with them.

So why do i quote Blue Nova and Namaste2All ?  The reason is this. Through meditation i have found the people around me are capable of a deeper sense of thought that goes to the core of our bieng and who we are, where we have come form and what we percieve in the eternal now.

Jitendra

gonna do a 'buttinski' here... Grin

"""if time = NOW
what does NOW = ? surely not an illusion"""

hmm....interesting.

my first say...is no.  the NOW can be illusion...depends on what consciousness we view life through....human or  soul .  if one is deep into human mind... more than likely illusion is what it see life thru.  if one sees life or interprets life thru soul, then life is not an illusion.

Now=past present future....all bundled up together in the NOW.  all happening at once...at this moment. the human mind....cannot possibly wrap its tentacles around this....nope, cannot happen.  yet.....soul can.

soul like that of god...does not see time.  it is not a part of its thinking process or its being.

human mind is finite...soul is infinite......

we are now 'going thru a rabbit hole' here.....something the human mind cannot comprehend.....

if we meditate and become close to god again.....we jump into the whole....hole....

when we are whole....we will begin to understand all this quantum leap, time, physics stuff.....

one will start to understand all those 'important questions' of life.....

life...is what we need .....it is put before us to remember god again or become part of the whole again....

when we become closer to god.....illusion fades....

illusion...is not 'bad'.  it is merely a state of mind......like ignorance.  yet...the way people use those words ( thru illusion), makes them seem like 'bad' things....when they are not.

(((Hugs)))

(((Jitendra))) and (((Namaste2all)))

jitendra...if i may respond to post...

there is not such thing as ''''mere coincidence"".  everything is put into place for Reason.

it is not a 'coincidence'...that u started this forum....it is not a coincidence that namaste2all is here....not a coincidence that i am here...and intoblue...and all here.....

it is no coincidence that your dad was into civil war....not coincidence that you believe or have memories of being shot in civial war..

it is no coincidence that i believe i saw or knew you in that lifetime.....

we are...what our previous lifetimes are...or '''previous'''....no such thing as time...yes ?  Wink

we 'think' the way we do...we 'act' the way we act.....from 'previous' experiences....

we are this way...as soon as we come out of mama's uterus..or are born into body....

there are many things , or we can attribute some of why the way we are from our physical parents....

yet...there are many attributes that belong to Someone Else...which is god.

anyway.... Grin

when we go back unto god again...we will be taken through our past lives......we start to understand who it is we are....

because you know why ?  many times we go into mediations with that question in mind...."god, who am i ?"

you know..all those important questions upon the mind ....they are answered....

we need for these questions to be answered...before we can move on again.....

who am i ?  why am i here ?

and may i say....the first question is a doozy..or big one.  the past will be brought upon you....present will be brought up and future.  the why....is not such a doozy .  plain and simple.

i think i can answer that one...why we are here....is to remember who we are again and to remember god.

simple.  but the who am i ?  may not be so simple.  sure, i can answer, that who we are is the image of god, soul first body second.

but..when we ask god directly...he will put before us a very, very, 'complicated' answer.  our past lives will show themselves upon us like a tidal wave.  and ya know what ?  we may not like the tidal wave of answers that will crash themselves before us...

nope.  we were cruel at times.  devious.  hateful.  bad, bad, things we may have been in the past.  we must learn to forgive ourselves for this....i believe, karma is what this 'thing' is called ?

yep..pretty much like the show called 'my name is earl'.  gotta face that list of karma..make it right....heal yourself and others along the way....

then...god really happens...

one has to truly repent the 'sins' upon others it has laid....and the sins of others have laid upon thyself...

when this happens...heaven on earth will happen....

'heaven on earth shall happen'.....

what more could soul desire Huh?

(((Hugs)))

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2011 10:36 pm by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #17 on: Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm »

((Namaste2all)))   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: