Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dream Awakening?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Awakening?  (Read 393 times)
Lucky Denver

« on: Apr 05, 2011 03:40 pm »

I had a dream the other night that left a pretty profound mark on me when I recalled it, and I just would be happy to share it with someone.

During the dream, I was in my basement talking to my youngest sister and, when I turned to look at her, she disappeared with a flash of light.  I do not remember this feeling like a bad or bothering thing.  After it happened though, I just remember my vision becoming incredibly veiled and blurred with light.  My body and mind in the dream felt a little overwhelmed by it, as it was a bittersweet "flush with energy" feeling which seemed to surge up through me.  It actually felt like some new level of consciousness, but I did not know how to feel about it in the dream because, as I said, it was a bit overwhelming.

After waking, that morning I had unintentionally had my attention drawn to the concept of "kundalini" and started getting lost in the click-and-read motions until I found myself studying this subject which I had not even thought about until I just "happened" to spot it.  What I read was astounding because it made me think of my dream, and I can't say that the sensation in my dream is related but I can't help but feel there's a connection there.. the strongest thought I had about my dream when reading about kundalini is that it seemed my dream was almost to give me a glimpse of it and yet warn me that I am not yet ready to handle such energy.  Does such a connection make sense, you figure?  The only experience in waking life I can even think compares to the feeling in the dream was when I had my foot ran over and stuck under the tire of a car, and afterwards I went into a little bit of a shock and felt my vision slip away, and felt very light headed.

Love to all!
Lucky
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013 12:30 pm by Lucky Denver » Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2011 04:58 pm »

Does such a connection make sense, you figure?

yes...it makes perfect sense  Smiley

also...i do believe , dearest Lucky....that u are ready for kundalini.  if not, u would not be drawn to it...you would not have read about it.   u see...i do not believe in such a thing called coincidence-happenstance...everything happens for Reason...

(((Hugs))) and Love to you Lucky,
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2011 07:03 pm »

I had a dream the other night that left a pretty profound mark on me when I recalled it, and I just would be happy to share it with someone.

During the dream, I was in my basement talking to my youngest sister and, when I turned to look at her, she disappeared with a flash of light.  I do not remember this feeling like a bad or bothering thing.  After it happened though, I just remember my vision becoming incredibly veiled and blurred with light.  My body and mind in the dream felt a little overwhelmed by it, as it was a bittersweet "flush with energy" feeling which seemed to surge up through me.  It actually felt like some new level of consciousness, but I did not know how to feel about it in the dream because, as I said, it was a bit overwhelming.

After waking, that morning I had unintentionally had my attention drawn to the concept of "kundalini" and started getting lost in the click-and-read motions until I found myself studying this subject which I had not even thought about until I just "happened" to spot it.  What I read was astounding because it made me think of my dream, and I can't say that the sensation in my dream is related but I can't help but feel there's a connection there.. the strongest thought I had about my dream when reading about kundalini is that it seemed my dream was almost to give me a glimpse of it and yet warn me that I am not yet ready to handle such energy.  Does such a connection make sense, you figure?  The only experience in waking life I can even think compares to the feeling in the dream was when I had my foot ran over and stuck under the tire of a car, and afterwards I went into a little bit of a shock and felt my vision slip away, and felt very light headed.

Love to all!
Lucky

Yes i can see the relationship Kundalini can be like a surge of light and energy. Dreams r often thoughts personified and inspiration personified. They can lead us onward on our divine path and can presage coming events. The synchronicity continues in little wavelets stretching outward.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2011 07:06 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
MichaelXavier

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2011 12:03 am »

Basements usually represent your subconscious in dreams, so you may have been subconsciously
realizing this energy.
Experiencing this energy can be very intense. If would not be coming to you unless you were ready for it.
It can be overwhelming sometimes, and make you feel a little weird, that's how it was for me anyway.
There was a point where I literally felt like my midsection was a glow with golden light, and this lasted for some time.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2013 10:51 pm »

hi Lucky- are you still around ? Have you any recent kundalini experience or something you can relate to your original post ?

and Hello MichaelXavier. sorry for the late welcome.
thank you both for sharing
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lucky Denver

« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2013 12:36 pm »

Wow Eric, how interesting that you bumped this and drew me back to this specific thread a couple of years later. Kundalini had slipped my mind for sometime, and this past year definitely saw my spiritual ship seeing some strange storms, but I'm well past that now, and wouldn't you know it, I was *just* starting to get back into reading and thinking of kundalini again. I feel like it is one of those little universe nudges, that you alerted me back here.

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2014 06:45 pm »

Hi Lucky ! Maybe there is something more. Just a little nudge but I believe we can help one another keep Focus

Hope all is well. Merry Saturday !  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: