Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012  (Read 744 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« on: Aug 03, 2010 10:55 pm »

Just wanted to tell you folks back at soul burping that 2012 is the year I am flipping out. Get your flippers out and join me cause nothing else is happening special! We'll make it happen! History in the making! I've got two tabs that make me smaller for the occasion. God knows I don't need any tabs to make me bigger! Stomach that a little would you? Do your medication. Cause know one will do it for you. Words of wisdom from the wise ol' momma...

Beady I'm sure.....
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010 10:58 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm »

and Beady u r...i am sure. Grin Cheesy Wink

the magicial numbers....2012....appears before us once again.

yep...mayans ended their calendar.  big hurrah,,yes ?  no ?

no...in this souls 'mind'.  just another year. 

oh...much turmoil will happen..yes ?  just as much 'turmoil' happens every second...depending on where your mind lies...lays...rests.

when mind rests in god...no turmoil happens.  when ones mind rests outside of god...much turmoil happens.

so...2012..is all up to ''each individual soul'' and its perception.

when one thinks of 2012 as being ''the end of the world'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

when one thinks of 2012 as just another '''year of learning'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

it is up to each soul..what '''the future"" brings....or what it does not.

when a souls will is aligned with gods will...2012...is just another date.....yes ?

but if..a souls will is not aligned with gods will and is in alignment with maya / dilusion...it will have just that...misperception...fear...maya...etc...when 2012 comes.

2012...has been coming for quite some time now,,yes ?  just as the 1980's. 1990's...and now 2000....were all coming at one time or another..

do u know what they all have in common ?

evolution.

yep. evolution. 

god...evolves all the time...each soul is god spark or a part of god direct.....so it makes sense,,,that if god evolves we do...or if we evolve god does...yes ?

jump on the path of evolution...or u be stuck ....""""dearest Beady"""".

for if one sees 2012 as dark time...time of dire...then that is what it will be.

yet..if one sees 2012 as evolution happening...then one will accept it and go with its flow.

just as souls have done throughout the millenia..yes ?

when soul or one views earths 'history'....its evolution...then one will understand this 'new dawn approaching'.  such did the egyptians..atlantians.....etc

get with the groove or be stuck in it...

personally.....moving in the groove is much more inticing than being stuck in da mud.

this world...is in for a big surprise....or, most of its inhabitants are,,, but for some of the inhabitants....we move along with the flow and evolution...

the world...is going to go thru a flip-flop.

god's word...will be coming through clearer and clearer...just as it has thru the millenia.

it say...or ask us...what is it that we love most ?

it will depend...on each souls answer to this question...

does '''beatrices''' thoughts lay in material...or ...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

love & (((Hugs)))

P.S...a reply to this post i should expect from you ? 

no. Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2010 05:58 am »

oh...much turmoil will happen..yes ?  just as much 'turmoil' happens every second...depending on where your mind lies...lays...rests.

when mind rests in god...no turmoil happens.  when ones mind rests outside of god...much turmoil happens.

when one thinks of 2012 as being ''the end of the world'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

when one thinks of 2012 as just another '''year of learning'''...then that is what will happen for that soul.

when a souls will is aligned with gods will...2012...is just another date.....yes ?

but if..a souls will is not aligned with gods will and is in alignment with maya / dilusion...it will have just that...misperception...fear...maya...etc...when 2012 comes.

2012...has been coming for quite some time now,,yes ?  just as the 1980's. 1990's...and now 2000....were all coming at one time or another..

evolution.

yep. evolution. 

god...evolves all the time...each soul is god spark or a part of god direct.....so it makes sense,,,that if god evolves we do...or if we evolve god does...yes ?

for if one sees 2012 as dark time...time of dire...then that is what it will be.

yet..if one sees 2012 as evolution happening...then one will accept it and go with its flow.

when soul or one views earths 'history'....its evolution...then one will understand this 'new dawn approaching'.  such did the egyptians..atlantians.....etc

personally.....moving in the groove is much more inticing than being stuck in da mud.

this world...is in for a big surprise....or, most of its inhabitants are,,, but for some of the inhabitants....we move along with the flow and evolution...

god's word...will be coming through clearer and clearer...just as it has thru the millenia.

does '''beatrices''' thoughts lay in material...or ...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

love & (((Hugs)))

no. Grin

Well it's like this hun. You and I have to get together because I have never seen so much hot air in one balloon in my life. I want to put you in one of these revival tents down in good ol' Missouri. You would be a natural. What do you think? You could use your talents behind the pulpit.

Beady Landingcaster  Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2010 06:02 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2010 03:07 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2010 10:45 pm »

evolution.

yep. evolution. 

love & (((Hugs)))

no. Grin

It's as you say Anne there was 2000 and there were all these other years that something was supposed to happen. There are great times for humanity when there is massive dissolution. Although as a race many of us are evolving. This evolving meditation and prayer are doing so much to change the atmosphere of the earth for the good. You are in my prayers may we evolve together towards a greater time for us all!

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2010 11:47 pm »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

Don't forget Beady in your prayers too,
poor soul has no clue which way the wind blows !  Shocked

bless all our souls  Grin Cool OM 
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2010 11:54 pm »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

Shouldn't take reality as being sooooo real! Prayers for all!
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #7 on: Aug 20, 2010 12:38 am »

cannot help it....

(((Hugs)))
bleu
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #8 on: Aug 20, 2010 07:45 am »

hey Jitendra !  Cool

Hey cosmic squirrel why don't you and your space odyssey friend take one last climb up to the top of the tree to view the stars and then come down to reality and I'll make cookie dough out of both of you!

Beady-eyed Landcaster
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Aug 20, 2010 07:58 am »

cannot help it....

(((Hugs)))
bleu

hi anne
i hope you're alright
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #10 on: Aug 20, 2010 03:15 pm »

i am fine abysmaltouch...thank u for asking (((Hugs))) &  <3<3<3  to you  Cheesy

hey Jitendra !  Cool

Hey cosmic squirrel why don't you and your space odyssey friend take one last climb up to the top of the tree to view the stars and then come down to reality and I'll make cookie dough out of both of you!

Beady-eyed Landcaster

i love cookies...especially peanut-butter cookies......yum ~!!!!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2011 03:35 pm »

if you fear that 2012 is 'doomsday'....

please remember that much of society lives in fear.....stuck in mire of fear and cannot pull themselves free....it can be difficult not to be lulled / pulled into the fear mire with them. the ones that live in fear mind....have made movies of this 'dooms day'....they also write much about it, i have seen articles and posts on websites. i would recommend staying away from them. Guruji and Daya Mata have written the Truth about this....i would suggest reading their writings on this subject. our Beloved Sri Yukteswar goes into detail of a new age dawning. i would also suggest that when u meditate/pray....that u ask God and Masters to help u with this fear....help disolve it....i do this and i have found it very affective.

our Masters have written that it is a new era/age dawning upon us. a new spiritual age dawning. 'the world as we know it is about to change'....a balance happening....that is all....no doomsday...

sometimes we need to over-ride fear with faith.....faith in God.....God loves us sooooo very much....He/She does not desire us to live life in fear but rather, live in Love and Understanding....

(((Hugs))) <3<3<3
yoshi
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2011 03:44 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #12 on: Apr 10, 2011 05:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3