Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 10:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Divine Plan

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Divine Plan  (Read 763 times)
Lucky Denver

« on: Apr 06, 2011 02:38 am »

Hey Steve Smiley
Your post very much resonates with me as I have had similar thoughts and feelings for some time.  I have realized that "right" and "wrong" are products of the human mind and that everything we experience is all part of the same thing, same One.  The way I see it, the beauty of an evolutionary creation/species like humanity is that we are not made perfect as angels, but we attain perfection through *experience*, and therefore it seems to me that part of this is the potential for humanity to experience all things in the Universe which can possibly be experienced.  To experience every aspect of the illusions of duality, to fully realize in eternity the reality of singularity and wholeness.

Flying squirrel mentioned that sometimes circumstances dictate what is to be or not to be.  While this may be true, I think that one needs to look at the meaning of free will a little deeper to understand that, even though circumstances may dictate things happening to or around us, only and ONLY ourselves can dictate how we THINK and FEEL about it.  These are the secrets of free will; of perception, of intention, etc. that we will one day fully realize as a species.  It is error and foolish to think that certain events and certain circumstances will automatically make somebody feel this or that.  Free will is just as much about having control over how we perceive the nature of reality, as it is our ability to function within it.  A person advanced in wisdom and spirit will easily be able to find inner peace and understanding within even the ugliest of scenarios and circumstances.  Therefore, life truly is what we make of it.  It matters not what we experience, it matters how we choose to experience it.

Even in a dimension of such duality, if you think about it, even the "ultimate darkness" is only even permitted to exist by virtue of Love.  Which means that love truly does reflect the oneness of the Universe, the One thing in All things.  When we encounter fear and darkness, we are still encountering aspects of Love that are on different points of the spectrum, which challenge and aid us in breaking the duality and seeing how Love is in everything.  To put it in a simply juvenile way, there can not be a point of Darkness on the spectrum that is as real as Love, because such a real point would not allow Love to exist.  Therefore, even the darkest point on the spectrum is still an aspect of Love because Love allows it to exist.

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: