Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Divine Plan

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Divine Plan  (Read 749 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm »

Is everything the way it was meant to be? There is no right or wrong that is true not in God's love; yet in this dimension we r agents of free will. We must act as though we r. That is part of being in this dimension. We do not see the ultimate plans of the divine. We r co-creators in that plan. We create according to divine plan or we mis-use divine plan by making bad choices. i am part of your consciousness you part of mine. We act out the will of love together we seek harmony in finding and expressing that divine will and divine love. When we as agents of the divine plan meet against forces that seem to conflict with the divine purpose we r being challenged to reorient and adjust our own direction and true purpose to conform with a clearer view of the divine plan. Such is my experience.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm »

We are only agents of free will to a certain extent

sometimes circumstances dictate what is to be or not to be

how can we co-create a Divine Plan that we have no knowledge of ?

who is to say a choice is bad ? perhaps good for one person, yet bad for another ?
depends on the plan, and whose plan it is

I have seen examples of one thinking something is Divine Plan, only because one wants it to be so... more like wishful thinking on their part, yet in their mind, they are convinced it is Divine Plan ...when in reality it is not

the mind is a complicated place to be  Cool
ramblings from the mind of a squirrel

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2011 11:33 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2011 01:12 am »

we have been agents of free will since the time god created us..... 'i' believe.  we used our free will to 'seperate' from god...and roam in the different spheres....lokas.

there is no right no wrong...no good nor bad.

hhmmmm...conflict, is it not a part of illusion ?  a choice of the way we perceive ?  conflict is not perceived in the christ consciousness....is it ?

« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2011 01:57 am by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2011 02:00 am »

we have been agents of free will since the time god created us..... 'i' believe.  we used our free will to 'seperate' from god...and roam in the different spheres....lokas.

hhmmmm...conflict, is it not a part of illusion ?  a choice of the way we perceive ?  conflict is not perceived in the christ consciousness....is it ?

No but it is in this r mortal consciousness We can not pretend away that which we experience. When we r at odds with others there is conflict. We may not react to it adversely yet we still r subject to it in this world of duality.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2011 02:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2011 02:38 am »

Hey Steve Smiley
Your post very much resonates with me as I have had similar thoughts and feelings for some time.  I have realized that "right" and "wrong" are products of the human mind and that everything we experience is all part of the same thing, same One.  The way I see it, the beauty of an evolutionary creation/species like humanity is that we are not made perfect as angels, but we attain perfection through *experience*, and therefore it seems to me that part of this is the potential for humanity to experience all things in the Universe which can possibly be experienced.  To experience every aspect of the illusions of duality, to fully realize in eternity the reality of singularity and wholeness.

Flying squirrel mentioned that sometimes circumstances dictate what is to be or not to be.  While this may be true, I think that one needs to look at the meaning of free will a little deeper to understand that, even though circumstances may dictate things happening to or around us, only and ONLY ourselves can dictate how we THINK and FEEL about it.  These are the secrets of free will; of perception, of intention, etc. that we will one day fully realize as a species.  It is error and foolish to think that certain events and certain circumstances will automatically make somebody feel this or that.  Free will is just as much about having control over how we perceive the nature of reality, as it is our ability to function within it.  A person advanced in wisdom and spirit will easily be able to find inner peace and understanding within even the ugliest of scenarios and circumstances.  Therefore, life truly is what we make of it.  It matters not what we experience, it matters how we choose to experience it.

Even in a dimension of such duality, if you think about it, even the "ultimate darkness" is only even permitted to exist by virtue of Love.  Which means that love truly does reflect the oneness of the Universe, the One thing in All things.  When we encounter fear and darkness, we are still encountering aspects of Love that are on different points of the spectrum, which challenge and aid us in breaking the duality and seeing how Love is in everything.  To put it in a simply juvenile way, there can not be a point of Darkness on the spectrum that is as real as Love, because such a real point would not allow Love to exist.  Therefore, even the darkest point on the spectrum is still an aspect of Love because Love allows it to exist.

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2011 10:03 am »

No but it is in this r mortal consciousness We can not pretend away that which we experience. When we r at odds with others there is conflict. We may not react to it adversely yet we still r subject to it in this world of duality.

Jitendra

one could see being at odds as conflict....or one could see it as just having differences...
?

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2011 10:12 am »

Jitendra

one could see being at odds as conflict....or one could see it as just having differences...
?

(((Hugs)))

OK
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
yoshi

« Reply #7 on: Apr 06, 2011 04:00 pm »

OK

i know...my views of life...differ from the way others view it.  Smiley  i used to be and still am 'shunned' and critisized by society because of this. it is a conscious choice to view the way i do....i hold no regrets and am content <3<3<3.

(((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2011 04:29 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Lucky Denver

« Reply #8 on: Apr 07, 2011 05:04 am »

OK

i know...my views of life...differ from the way others view it.  Smiley  i used to be and still am 'shunned' and critisized by society because of this. it is a conscious choice to view the way i do....i hold no regrets and am content <3<3<3.

(((Hugs)))
and what are those views, exactly?

perhaps not everyone may find it all that different Smiley

(((((hugggss)))))
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #9 on: Apr 07, 2011 06:12 pm »

'difficulties'...i am not even comfortable with that word either....

hmmm....how about this...

'an action that is put before us for Learning Purposes to help us obtain Realization/Christ Consciousness'  ( aka Oneness...with God )

also....

'an action that is put before us in order to help keep is in Realization/Christ Consciousness'.

also....

'a reminder to keep in C.C'

Cheesy Wink

OK

(((Hugs)))
and what are those views, exactly?

perhaps not everyone may find it all that different Smiley

(((((hugggss)))))

(((LuckyD))) <3<3<3  thank you...^^^ there is one of them  Wink <3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
prabhatsinha

« Reply #10 on: Apr 08, 2011 05:46 pm »

lovely thoughts lucky.
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011 03:01 pm »

jitendra wrote:
We do not see the ultimate plans of the divine.

i humbly disagree _/\_

i believe the plans r available to us...gotta let go of the body and avidya to view it ... <3<3<3  merge with god....and one will see it  <3<3<3

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011 06:41 pm »

jitendra wrote:
We do not see the ultimate plans of the divine.

i humbly disagree _/\_

i believe the plans r available to us...gotta let go of the body and avidya to view it ... <3<3<3  merge with god....and one will see it  <3<3<3

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

i speak for myself Anne and most human beings. We get glimpses but to say that we see it layed out before us for most of us would b self deception.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011 08:23 pm »

I can see where both of you are coming from and this is my humble opinion on the matter, if you don't mind me sharing it.

I do think it is a bit of a stretch to say that we can see the *entire* plan for the *entire* Universe laid out before us.  So I suppose I feel a bit more like Steve in the sense that we can have glimpses.  However, I also think that the extent and magnitude of these glimpses highly depends and varies with the individual.  I think that a human being who has a strong combination of both profound spiritual awareness, but ALSO a wise and intellectual mind that is able to handle and understand concepts that are still too much for others, may be able to have far greater and more complex glimpses of the "Divine blueprint".

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011 05:18 pm »

I can see where both of you are coming from and this is my humble opinion on the matter, if you don't mind me sharing it.

I do think it is a bit of a stretch to say that we can see the *entire* plan for the *entire* Universe laid out before us.  So I suppose I feel a bit more like Steve in the sense that we can have glimpses.  However, I also think that the extent and magnitude of these glimpses highly depends and varies with the individual.  I think that a human being who has a strong combination of both profound spiritual awareness, but ALSO a wise and intellectual mind that is able to handle and understand concepts that are still too much for others, may be able to have far greater and more complex glimpses of the "Divine blueprint".

Love
Lucky

Someone said, there is no right or wrong. Was it you, Steve? I think, maybe Anne in view, or experience of Christ Consciousness.

Although I do think that fully developed or "true" Christ Consciousness means that even having different views, will not feel friction or conflict between different views because, by nature, it should be developed enough to already understand the intimate and unique reasons and motivations for all views, and the scope that others have.

Love
Lucky

Yes it was me omkar, my view is: No right or wrong in Cosmic Consciousness. In Christ Consciousness  even Jesus felt the pain and anguish of his friends who betrayed and left him. For a moment he fell from that great Christ Consciousness state when he uttered, "Father why hast though forsaken me?" Then he returned back to that state of consciousness and said; 'Nevertheless let thy will be done.' No right or wrong, it is all in how we look at it. Yet we take initiative to reach that state of Christ Consciousness and in this human consciousness we make choices and discriminate between right and wrong and as humans we suffer the consequences of right and wrong actions and decisions. This is what creates our present life drama and our happiness or otherwise. If there were no right or wrong in human consciousness the Master's would have never given us guidelines on how to live.

You see there is a divine plan yet we as agents of free will must still make daily decisions until we know the will of the Father. Then like Jesus we play out the script given to us. The human intellect has a difficult time with such concepts and they r not easily understood without inner conviction and realization. It is easy to resign ourselves to fate when in reality we are products of our own actions and inertia to not take action.

Yes Lucky your insights r with me. We feel the pain and separation from others as humans. We are in good company though because Christ did also. When we see what is the path for us to take it often leaves others behind this is felt as pain and suffering in the human sense. i feel such things. Yet when i know what is the path to follow i keep my navigation in that direction. Sometimes though, we can think that we know the divine path for us but still make mistakes in navigation. Often when two souls both seem together in there parallel course one soul will see the divine path for them as going in a different direction. This leads one to surmise; Is my course right for me and how about both of us? At such times we can only gauge our decisions by the affect that they have on our consciousness.
i have learned to navigate these situations by using that as a tool to recognition of my path and purpose. When others start affecting us negatively because of their energies or the energies and the people they choose to surround themselves with then we need to adjust our path to a more positive source. Now u see i have spent a lot of energy at this post. It is draining to keep going over it and that is why i hope that it is bringing understanding because i must go on with my life and other pressing circumstances. It is because i do care that i have spent so much time to explain.

In Divine Love and Friendship

Jitendra

Is everything the way it was meant to be? There is no right or wrong that is true not in God's love; yet in this dimension we r agents of free will. We must act as though we r. That is part of being in this dimension. We do not see the ultimate plans of the divine. We r co-creators in that plan. We create according to divine plan or we mis-use divine plan by making bad choices. i am part of your consciousness you part of mine. We act out the will of love together we seek harmony in finding and expressing that divine will and divine love. When we as agents of the divine plan meet against forces that seem to conflict with the divine purpose we r being challenged to reorient and adjust our own direction and true purpose to conform with a clearer view of the divine plan. Such is my experience.

Jitendra

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011 05:55 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: