Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sai Baba transitions on April 24, 2011

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sai Baba transitions on April 24, 2011  (Read 711 times)
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011 10:21 pm »

"At the end of the day, it is wise to follow none other than thy own heart and spirit.  That is where enlightenment, Love, and God are to be found; no other mortal can take you there."  [Lucky Denver]

Beautifully said.  The Kingdom of Heaven is here, now, and within each of us!

I do not think that being aware of hypocrisy makes one a hypocrite.  Likewise, the fact that one recognizes trickery does not make one a trickster, nor does recognizing when serious crimes have been committed make one a criminal. 

Excusing the behavior of a person who has authority over many less powerful than himself by saying that he is, after all, a human being like any other is disingenuous and naive.  A real enlightened man (or woman) lives by very high standards.  If he does not uphold and practice what he preaches he has no spiritual business calling himself an enlightened being or a guru.   

Yes, the poorest, most common 'man' may be more of what is a truly "good" human being than a guru with a harem and a Bentley.

Serena 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011 10:35 pm by Serena Duvet » Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
guest46
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011 02:29 pm »

I do not think that being aware of hypocrisy makes one a hypocrite.  Likewise, the fact that one recognizes trickery does not make one a trickster, nor does recognizing when serious crimes have been committed make one a criminal. 

Excusing the behavior of a person who has authority over many less powerful than himself by saying that he is, after all, a human being like any other is disingenuous and naive.  A real enlightened man (or woman) lives by very high standards.  If he does not uphold and practice what he preaches he has no spiritual business calling himself an enlightened being or a guru.   

Yes, the poorest, most common 'man' may be more of what is a truly "good" human being than a guru with a harem and a Bentley.

Serena 

Everything will come out in the wash even to the attenuation of recognizing crime in others. Death will bring the strongest condemnation of all. I am rather charmed by such a thought. Let us commit it to memory and replay it over and over it will bring that repetition that works well in all horror films. What an exquisite idea my dear. The Bently drives up to the ashram and the harem welcomes the protagonist as they invite him to another pleasurable day at the ashram. Only to find that the routine has a certain dreary prologue that seems to reoccur in nightmare like precision.

Let us develop it and patent it. There could be the theatrical image of a court set up in the after world for crimes against humanity. We are brilliant my dear. "The human intellect can not fully understand the significance of many gifted people." as has been stated by those who can appreciate our contribution to the cause.

We could make such a remarkable team. Let us embark on this horrible episode together with know lack of fear for the consequences. We stand above such things as you know. The public must be responsible for  the showings. After all they can turn it off. But you. You  know they wouldn't. Because they enjoy it so much. They gloat almost as though their revenge has been satisfied. It is that little sparkle in their eyes you see when they are convinced that  justice has been served.Tongue

Alfred Hitchcock
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: