Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Celia's Chart

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celia's Chart  (Read 430 times)
Lucky Denver

« on: May 14, 2011 08:24 pm »

Celia,

I totally understand if you feel a bit of a shock or a bit overwhelmed by the potential of change and especially the idea of the next decade being "incomparable" to anything before, but I do not feel you need to worry.  Of course, I know that you know that too.  I think, ultimately, it has nothing to do with turmoil but just that you will never have experienced such change and transformation, of surroundings and ideals and life etc., at any time before in your life, even though you have gone through some major changes already.

This is just my take on it, because I know you are not alone on this.  I, too, feel the next decade will bring unprecedented change in and around me, the likes of which I have never experienced before.  It is already crawling into motion, day by day.  Although I have been slacking on some sort of meditation routine, the synchronicity in my life between the world within me and the world outside of me has been picking up intensely.  You will come to find this as you progress, and I do know from talking to you that you will be a shining star of sorts.

No fear, just let this be the ride of your life on which you are never alone

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: