Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Celia's Chart

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celia's Chart  (Read 425 times)
Celia

The cranes are all together!

« on: May 14, 2011 02:09 am »

HAllo Hallo~ I got a little curious as to what a natal chart was and Yoshi helped me out a bit, so with a little more searching, this is what I found from the links in past posts. I hope to get some information concerning it, as this is my first time even having such a thing in possession (so to speak, since it's on the internet).

With Love,
Celia

Report Spam   Logged

Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.
— Rumi
Lucky Denver

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011 04:43 am »

All I can say is that you are what they would call a "true Capricorn", given your Sun and Ascendant (rising) and Moon alone.

I'd have to do some looking up but in a basic way I'd say you're a truly driven, ambitious person (possibly overly so?) who is very down to "earth" (capricorn is earth!  and you've got no shortage of that).

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011 08:32 am »

Thanks for the contribution Lucky. Celia;This is not the first time nor will it b the last time that Yoshi will b of service to u.

In the next ten years u will see changes that u never thought u could or would go through. You will no longer b able to b unconscious of many things that u were unconscious of in the past. You will b a totally different person at the end of this time and it has all started with a change of your dreams ideals and your attitudes towards communication. But it will continue changing your emotional life, love and social life and your sense of identity and finally the very environment and personal life u live. B on the look out for powerful transforming energies and people that will help u in the process of becoming the new u because if u r not aware of these energies in the end u will b forced to confront changes on your own. People that no longer reflect the u that is developing will b taken out of your life.

U will b able see the new u very clearly after this decade finally comes to an end. If the proper changes have not taken place then u will encounter all kinds of turmoil. The equivalent to the changes that occur in your life will not b comparable. This is something that will affect your life forever and u will never experience anything like it again in your life. Because everything that happens will make your life so different than it has been and the course of life will bring you to begin to realize that everything u did before was superficial compared to what u r becoming and the new goals u will have for your life. Even your work life will take on a sense of feeling as though u r helping in the death and rebirth of others as well as yourself.

So; y not start by finding some good tools in the process? U can work on becoming the new u by visiting Amma (since u seem to b thinking about it.) and others like her and by learning some transformative techniques of meditation that will bring all kinds of things to light and to the surface in your life that u had previously not been aware of.

The Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011 09:08 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Celia

The cranes are all together!

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011 12:50 pm »

Steve/Midnite Astrologer & Lucky, to you both thanks for input!

Lucky, my sign for the Chinese Astrology is also the Ox, which is the equivalent of Capricorn, so it was definitely very interesting to hear and even see, even though I couldn't interpret but very little of the chart at all, that Capricorn was through and through. I've taken a look at the more complicated Ox description, that takes into account the place and time as well, and it seems to be straight on par with whatever has been said of Capricorn for the more personalized descriptions.

With that said, I would like to say that even though I've been slightly aware that things have been set into motion for a time now, and that I am somewhat aware that I am probably able to handle a lot of things that other people might not be able to, through past times of consulting astrology material, tarot card, and palmistry for hints and, admittedly a little guidance, the interpretation of the chart really shocked me a little bit. The shock is neither good nor bad, but I have a little bit of a scare from it. I have already had a great many changes in the past three years, to myself and the exterior world that I live within, but to know that the next ten years will be filled with more changes is not only interesting but it seems intense, and to some degree, I really don't want to mess up for whomever and whatever I am involved in.

However, it does make me feel glad that I've had hints already, through dreams, my writing, and reading, as well as the very people I come to know and love or even have become distant from by now. I feel that I'm getting guidance and weeks before, when I had started to meditate, a lot of things were occurring very fast as a result of the meditation. I chose to slow down and restart with breaks, after receiving valuable advice that I could take my time and still be where I need to be. Because of those breaks, I'm slowly getting accustomed to regular meditation again, for one thing, with less fear of what exactly I'm becoming more aware of now. I have also felt protection and love from many sources, and I feel that it all only gets stronger by the day.

I would like to ask what this phrasing means:
The equivalent to the changes that occur in your life will not b comparable.

Is this a reference to the turmoil mentioned in the previous sentence, or just the changes thereafter the decade? Or, concerning your observations, what is the most alarming/noticeable/noteworthy bit about the chart when you had sat down with it?

I appreciate the encouragement from this, though. Hopefully I will be able to visit Amma, I have been aware of her for a few years now, and if not this year, because of traveling situations, then perhaps I will be in a better position to do it on my own in time for the next tour.

With Love,
Celia
Report Spam   Logged

Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.
— Rumi
Lucky Denver

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011 08:24 pm »

Celia,

I totally understand if you feel a bit of a shock or a bit overwhelmed by the potential of change and especially the idea of the next decade being "incomparable" to anything before, but I do not feel you need to worry.  Of course, I know that you know that too.  I think, ultimately, it has nothing to do with turmoil but just that you will never have experienced such change and transformation, of surroundings and ideals and life etc., at any time before in your life, even though you have gone through some major changes already.

This is just my take on it, because I know you are not alone on this.  I, too, feel the next decade will bring unprecedented change in and around me, the likes of which I have never experienced before.  It is already crawling into motion, day by day.  Although I have been slacking on some sort of meditation routine, the synchronicity in my life between the world within me and the world outside of me has been picking up intensely.  You will come to find this as you progress, and I do know from talking to you that you will be a shining star of sorts.

No fear, just let this be the ride of your life on which you are never alone

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011 10:28 pm »

hi celia
i think the midnite astrologers interpretation sounds freakin awesome! : D hehe

ok bye bye now  : D
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011 10:35 pm »

i think...believe...that many of us here at s-s are going thru, or are going to have, major changes.  dramatic changes.

this is why...  we are being drawn to path.....or are on it.  we are being drawn to these wonderful Teachers of God for Reason, right now in our lives.

my life.  i have found that the Teachers have come back into my life at a crucial time....in time enuff to help me through these changes....they help me , guide me through them.

they are guiding me to see life thru the christ consciousness....aka thru awakened eyes instead of eyes of a sleeper.  

when we go through 'hard times' with eyes asleep.....those hard times are hell.  when we go through the 'hard times' with eyes awakened...those times are not hell.  we are able to deal with them much better....with grace, patience and understanding.

we need the help of Teachers to help awaken us....

(((Love&Hugs&OM))) <3<3<3

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: