Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Celia's Chart

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celia's Chart  (Read 421 times)
Celia

The cranes are all together!

« on: May 14, 2011 12:50 pm »

Steve/Midnite Astrologer & Lucky, to you both thanks for input!

Lucky, my sign for the Chinese Astrology is also the Ox, which is the equivalent of Capricorn, so it was definitely very interesting to hear and even see, even though I couldn't interpret but very little of the chart at all, that Capricorn was through and through. I've taken a look at the more complicated Ox description, that takes into account the place and time as well, and it seems to be straight on par with whatever has been said of Capricorn for the more personalized descriptions.

With that said, I would like to say that even though I've been slightly aware that things have been set into motion for a time now, and that I am somewhat aware that I am probably able to handle a lot of things that other people might not be able to, through past times of consulting astrology material, tarot card, and palmistry for hints and, admittedly a little guidance, the interpretation of the chart really shocked me a little bit. The shock is neither good nor bad, but I have a little bit of a scare from it. I have already had a great many changes in the past three years, to myself and the exterior world that I live within, but to know that the next ten years will be filled with more changes is not only interesting but it seems intense, and to some degree, I really don't want to mess up for whomever and whatever I am involved in.

However, it does make me feel glad that I've had hints already, through dreams, my writing, and reading, as well as the very people I come to know and love or even have become distant from by now. I feel that I'm getting guidance and weeks before, when I had started to meditate, a lot of things were occurring very fast as a result of the meditation. I chose to slow down and restart with breaks, after receiving valuable advice that I could take my time and still be where I need to be. Because of those breaks, I'm slowly getting accustomed to regular meditation again, for one thing, with less fear of what exactly I'm becoming more aware of now. I have also felt protection and love from many sources, and I feel that it all only gets stronger by the day.

I would like to ask what this phrasing means:
The equivalent to the changes that occur in your life will not b comparable.

Is this a reference to the turmoil mentioned in the previous sentence, or just the changes thereafter the decade? Or, concerning your observations, what is the most alarming/noticeable/noteworthy bit about the chart when you had sat down with it?

I appreciate the encouragement from this, though. Hopefully I will be able to visit Amma, I have been aware of her for a few years now, and if not this year, because of traveling situations, then perhaps I will be in a better position to do it on my own in time for the next tour.

With Love,
Celia
Report Spam   Logged

Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.
— Rumi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: