Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 06:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Soul/Body Consciousness

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soul/Body Consciousness  (Read 1019 times)
yoshi

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011 11:24 pm »

in christ consciousness......there resides no right nor wrong.....no good nor bad....

no suffering....

there exists no time....no pressures of time.

no frustrations......no expectations.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))  <3<3<3

No expectations. No pressures. No frustrations. It is a choice of how we use our energies. Yet in this world there is right and wrong. There is cold and hot. There is dark an light. There is good and bad and there is time. We go thru tests for our spiritual growth thru this duality. We must choose between one or the other and when we do not we leave others behind. It is OK Anne. Life moves on. We move on. You cannot stop the flow of life and we constantly make choices as to what stream we will go down when the river splits. Yes we all will reach the sea eventually yet we also make our choices along the way and we leave much behind in those choices. Some streams will meet the ocean much quicker others will go over much rocky undercurrent.

i chose mine you can also do the same or u r free not to. The choice is yours or u can follow the same current u have followed all your life. If u feel it will make u happy.

Jitendra

please note.....i am referring to the christ consciousness.

yes...i know it is ok.  

time exists in the physical realm....not christ consciousness.  when consciousness is in the body/ physical realm....we need not let time cause us anxieties.   ya...we need to deal with these physical 'things' while 'here'....we can choose to 'deal' with them in two ways....either alseep or not asleep/awake or not awake/through cc or through avidya...

when consciousness is in body....it does so in order to learn to use it's will.... we do not incarnate into body for only karmic purposes.  consciousness is consciousness....whether in body or not, it will 'burn karma' or accumulate it.

i am not trying to stop the current of life.....in fact, quite the opposite i believe.

oh, and karma...in my 'opinion'....it is a navigation tool back to god,,,,not something put into place because we make right or wrong decisions...or right or wrong actions.

(((Love&Hugs&OM))) <3<3<3

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: