Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Judgement day - May 21, 2011

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Judgement day - May 21, 2011  (Read 515 times)
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« on: May 20, 2011 07:52 am »

Word on the street is ~ Judgement day is coming !

May 21, 2011

any thoughts on this ?

believe it or not ?

just another doomsday prediction ?
Report Spam   Logged
Lucky Denver

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011 03:22 pm »

The traditional beliefs surrounding "judgment day", in my opinion, seem to be distorted and fear-mongering.

I like to think that in the year 2011 there are much more of us who have evolved past the primitive state of needing churches and priests and saints and gurus to find our wisdom and answers.  Although the world still seems to be in a lot of trouble, I think more and more of us realize that "God" is not just same "person in the sky" who is watching over us like Santa Claus and is only true for some religions; God is many things and everything and the truth of Love is something that goes for all human beings, not just the ones who will be "saved" for picking the "right" religion.

Our planet has its own energy and "life" just like us, and it is also evolving, *just like us*.  It is bound to experience dynamic changes which may cause us turmoil and difficulty, but this has nothing to do with God "judging" us.  This is the Earth evolving along with humanity to edge closer to being a world and a species of Light and Life.

The positive side of disaster is that it shatters our illusions and fantasies of things which do not matter, and forces us to face the truth that we are all brothers and sisters at our source.

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011 04:35 pm »

The traditional beliefs surrounding "judgment day", in my opinion, seem to be distorted and fear-mongering.

I like to think that in the year 2011 there are much more of us who have evolved past the primitive state of needing churches and priests and saints and gurus to find our wisdom and answers. 

Our planet has its own energy and "life" just like us, and it is also evolving, *just like us*.  It is bound to experience dynamic changes which may cause us turmoil and difficulty, but this has nothing to do with God "judging" us.  This is the Earth evolving along with humanity to edge closer to being a world and a species of Light and Life.

The positive side of disaster is that it shatters our illusions and fantasies of things which do not matter, and forces us to face the truth that we are all brothers and sisters at our source.

Love
Lucky

Good post Lucky and for the most part i agree. Yet we do get help from the saints and gurus so their wisdom guidance and protection is very important to our spiritual journeys. We r very much in in spiritual ignorance of what is reality. The mind and thoughts cannot tunnel us out of sane existence. By the guidance of enlightened beings we can find and get help and guidance out of our own illusions and ignorance. To think that we can some how do it on our own is ego consciousness and yet one more illusion and self deception. We have know idea what ignorance and illusions surround us and which ones we will be sucked into and encounter next. Yet a saint or guru does and can navigate us through the dark storm clouds of self deceptions.

Affirmation: I am safe in the fortress of my Gurus protection. Nothing can touch me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011 04:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011 06:15 pm »

I understand what you are saying and I do agree that those who seem to be spiritually progressed and enlightened can help us greatly.  I suppose what I am not a fan of is when people go on to "worship" these enlightened ones as opposed to seeking guidance, and do not actually learn from them to reach the same wisdom and enlightenment themselves.  For example, the people who think that just by saying "I love Christ so I am saved", instead of actually trying to learn from His message and act it themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011 06:30 pm »

i would say its the other way around
that humanity is evolving with earth
we mirror her and all i experience is but a reflection of the earths progress
even terra is a tiny spec of light in the scheme of things
Report Spam   Logged
Lucky Denver

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011 05:15 am »

Well yeah I agree with you Eric, I suppose it is just a matter of wording and phrasing.

What affects and takes place in and around the Mother will surely affect Her sweet mortal children who are but evolving spiritual fetuses within the womb.

Thank you for your response dear brother Cheesy

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011 04:14 pm »

And we are all still here, happy together !  Grin Cool

can you believe,

same guy made same prediction

for October ?
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011 07:48 pm »

hhmmm...i wonder who this fella is.... ?? ?? ??

seems...he may want to look into another hobby....or possibly find something else to do....  something other than instill fear into others.....but then again,,,,he may be teaching a lesson to others  Grin Wink  kinda like how some mis-interpret  / wrongly translate the bible and the preach that translation to others....

(((Hugs)))
yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: