Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 12:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

two ways of viewing life....two consciousness'

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: two ways of viewing life....two consciousness'  (Read 1027 times)
yoshi

« on: May 21, 2011 06:48 pm »

there are two ways to view life......1)through the christ consciousness (awake)  or  2)through avidya (asleep)

when a soul moves from one consciousness to the other,,,from asleep to awake , during that time both consciousness' it views through.

transition from one consciousness to the other.....is not an easy journey.  it takes strong will.....determination.....strength.  help from a master is always a one-der-full thing...

when a soul tires of viewing/experiencing life thru avidya.....it will find that strength to make the transition into the christ consciousness....

sometimes....it is through the circumstances in life it is in, suffering.....example: 'tough'-abusive marriages or relationships (including family/friends).....painful medical conditions....and so on.

for me.....when i seem to be 'suffering',,,,the first one whom i call out for is God....

also....in the 'good times',,,the first one i thank for them is God....

(((Love&Hugs&OM))) <3<3<3
yoshi
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011 06:49 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011 06:59 pm »

i agree with u and your post. Yet when two people r looking at a situation and both are viewing from christ consciousness yet their views differ then there is incongruity until an adjustment has been made to incorporate both views or we find our error and remedy it. So like wise u and i often spin our wheels Anne and nothing is accomplished by going over and over the same issues. It is good to recognize when it is best to leave someone alone for a while. This does not have to be a permanent phenomena. Master himself often did this with his devotees. There is still love and you know that. i pray for u and the choices u make.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011 07:13 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011 08:17 pm »

Although I do think that fully developed or "true" Christ Consciousness means that even having different views, will not feel friction or conflict between different views because, by nature, it should be developed enough to already understand the intimate and unique reasons and motivations for all views, and the scope that others have.

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011 02:42 am »

Although I do think that fully developed or "true" Christ Consciousness means that even having different views, will not feel friction or conflict between different views because, by nature, it should be developed enough to already understand the intimate and unique reasons and motivations for all views, and the scope that others have.

Love
Lucky

There was a great man who said he was the truth. When asked what was the truth he remained silent. So u see by his actions he caused friction and conflict. Yet he was at peace and felt only love. Such is my example.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011 03:25 am »

Quote from: Steve Hydonus
Yet he was at peace and felt only love

Yes, I agree.  Perhaps it was my wording but essentially I agree that this is the key and mark of higher consciousness even in the fact of conflict.  Smiley

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011 08:22 am »

hey steve
i was wondering about this man tonight
also spiritual masters

so he felt good inside ?
how did he cultivate this feeling ?

maybe he didn't talk as much because he found true joy in watching god before him !

observing, listening, or maybe something else ... ?

i was watching a movie yesterday about racing and drifting
one of the characters said, "everyone's faster in the presence of a master" roughly translated to 'professional'(they were talking about pro racers versus street racers)
the line had me thinking

do you think yogananda had this effect around others? was it a result of his pursuits- just naturally being ?

like a strong aura effecting those within its radius ?

is it possible for auras to dominate over others ?

anne ? i'd like to hear what you have to say. thank you for posting this
speaking of will power i really liked this
Why Do Men Do Evil?

Because they do not use will power to carry out their resolutions. Be faithful to your resolutions.
http://musicmeditate.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1523.msg9376.html#msg9376

i really appreciate the timing of all these recent threads and interest

thanks all
thank u !
gnight  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011 10:09 am »

Well Eric he said that the only difference between a saint and us, is that a saint kept trying.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011 06:29 am »

So like wise u and i often spin our wheels and nothing is accomplished by going over and over the same issues. It is good to recognize when it is best to leave someone alone for a while. This does not have to be a permanent phenomena. Master himself often did this with his devotees.

hi jitendra
i have a friend who is good at viewing others spinning their wheels after choosing to separate from that entity. she slips through and often goes unnoticed
maybe i'm looking to far into it
but its an interesting thought
i was there once or twice with her to see it

hah theres always a flipside though not trying to be delusional just intrigued by the concept.

It is good to recognize when it is best to leave someone alone for a while.
i think thats true and think in life we play both sides of your statement. both valuable and later may reveal the love behind it all.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011 07:20 am »

So like wise u and i often spin our wheels and nothing is accomplished by going over and over the same issues. It is good to recognize when it is best to leave someone alone for a while. This does not have to be a permanent phenomena. Master himself often did this with his devotees.

hi jitendra
i have a friend who is good at viewing others spinning their wheels after choosing to separate from that entity. she slips through and often goes unnoticed
maybe i'm looking to far into it
but its an interesting thought
i was there once or twice with her to see it

hah theres always a flipside though not trying to be delusional just intrigued by the concept.

It is good to recognize when it is best to leave someone alone for a while.
i think thats true and think in life we play both sides of your statement. both valuable and later may reveal the love behind it all.

Got your sniffers and sensors going on high alert?

Jitendra

hey steve
i was wondering about this man tonight
also spiritual masters

so he felt good inside ? He had God and he knew he did. If you have God  and know it for even a few seconds that bliss u will never forget it stays with u forever.
how did he cultivate this feeling ?  Being in the stillness with God. In his book it says: 'Be still and know that I am God.'

maybe he didn't talk as much because he found true joy in watching god before him !

observing, listening, or maybe something else ... ? Being of service to his fellow man.

i was watching a movie yesterday about racing and drifting
one of the characters said, "everyone's faster in the presence of a master" roughly translated to 'professional'(they were talking about pro racers versus street racers)
the line had me thinking

do you think yogananda had this effect around others? was it a result of his pursuits- just naturally being ? i met someone that was with him in the flesh. He said i felt so much bliss in his presence that i felt i couldn't stand it and he (PY) was in a wheel chair taking on the karma of others. But picking up my thoughts he said. "Don't worry you'll get yours'.

like a strong aura effecting those within its radius ? Yes Amma has an aura like that some spiritual people have this aura. If you r receptive u start feeling an elevated state  just being in their presence.

is it possible for auras to dominate over others ? yes it is a misuse of magnetism and auras. Yet i remember meeting a man like that once. His name was Brother Turyananda. i once told him that if he told me to go over a hill and there were soldiers on the other side with guns aimed at me i would fight them. He told me that is because his words had soul force. i had never met some one quite like him. He dominated but it was with a good force. It was something you would have stood behind and supported.

anne ? i'd like to hear what you have to say. thank you for posting this Anne has something very special to offer all of us. We r fortunate to have her with us. God speaks thru our friends but sometimes it is more noticeable than other times. We have people here on the forum that have helped me realize just how much God does speak to us thru friends. i also thank her for this post.
speaking of will power i really liked this
Why Do Men Do Evil?

Because they do not use will power to carry out their resolutions. Be faithful to your resolutions.
http://musicmeditate.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1523.msg9376.html#msg9376

i really appreciate the timing of all these recent threads and interest

thanks all
thank u !
gnight  Grin

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 10:01 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011 10:04 am »

how boring life would be if we all had same viewpoints

spinning the wheel is good exercise !  Grin

mentally and physically  Cool

sometimes it is wise to just let things be, hearing the Beatles singing again !  Grin

maybe I am a channel for them ?  Cool

anyone got any other music to listen to ?
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011 07:34 pm »

eric wrote:

do you think yogananda had this effect around others? was it a result of his pursuits- just naturally being ?

like a strong aura effecting those within its radius ?

is it possible for auras to dominate over others ?

i believe all masters have a ''quickening affect'' on others <3<3<3 they can speed up Liberation....help us Realize God faster  Wink  bring the Light to our Kutastha's aka third eye's. 

yes.....like a strong aura affecting those within it's radius..... Cheesy

""is it possible for auras to dominate over others ?""        yes, i believe so. 

bringing the Light into Kutastha....

God's places me upon the lap of others....i bring the Light to Kutastha....enter the Light...

the White Light....God's Light/ hOMe......we enter the Light in Kutastha,,,,,the Light will help Liberation happen.  it will help Liberation come....it is up to the receiver to make Liberation happen.  all the Light does,,,,is give the seed of Liberation to receiver,,,,the receiver needs to care for the seed,,,,take care of it....water, feed it....in order for it to grow to maturity....

((((((( Hugs&Love&OM )))))))
yoshi
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011 07:47 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
omkar
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011 10:17 am »

What a beautiful post! Thank you, namaste2All!

Anne, all is about growth. Relationships change. Spirit never changes. You know it. Praying for you, Light and Love, One'n'All, -ways, o.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011 10:18 am by omkar » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011 02:03 pm »

What a beautiful post! Thank you, namaste2All!

Anne, all is about growth. Relationships change. Spirit never changes. You know it. Praying for you, Light and Love, One'n'All, -ways, o.

Well ya'al must know then that I be spirit itself. Because you'all can see that if'n there was any change in me i'd be a showin it and ya'al know that. So give credit where credit is due. I'm a free spirit one in all. Mercy be Owen shed a little bit of that Holy spirit on this one. Well iz be a frightened rabbit if i didn't know better myself that my relationships are only gettin better. So what u all chompin the bit about? Lookit here son u'all always got me. Lordy be ya'll can't win for loosin'.  You be a talkin about the envustability and what not about that there death when y'all have hardly lived/ What's gottin into ya? Ya got weevils in your wheat? Lookit here you'all come to the states a now ajoin us for a little corn silk ceremony and get your tethered mind off all that rot. i'm goina show you how to live. Ya hear me all?

Then that there Nomaste comes out of his shell once in a blue moon to give us a look at the nucleus and all those other cat games that go on in his head. What's this world a comin to? you'all lost the smell of the hay off the fields in the early mornin due?

Beatrice Landcaster
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011 06:39 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #13 on: Nov 12, 2011 02:06 pm »

in order to transcend body consciousness / or getting back into god consciousness....we must be constantly aware of our thoughts and reactions towards others.....

'would god react in this way' ? 'would god say this' ?

if we get upset , hurt , or if we experience anger.....be aware of how we react.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 02:14 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Nov 12, 2011 08:14 pm »

in order to transcend body consciousness / or getting back into god consciousness....we must be constantly aware of our thoughts and reactions towards others.....

'would god react in this way' ? 'would god say this' ?

if we get upset , hurt , or if we experience anger.....be aware of how we react.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

This post is not meant for any one person. It is a response to a thread. Sometimes people react so personally and so much from their ego that they think every comment is for them personally. i even remember being censored and had the most important part of post removed from a post i wrote because someone misunderstood me. Nothing should b taken so personally when it is helpful to all and if someone does not want a response to a post why risk the answer by putting it up in the first place? It is possible that a compliment can b misconstrued as a criticism. So it is better to ask someone first before deleting parts of posts or making closure with someone.

When transcending body consciousness/getting back to God some of us show no actions towards others. They should instead b aware of how they have no ability to act at all even when others patiently wait for them. Love requires action.  They have become cold to life and life passes them by. Others let them go because they show no human capacity for love and as a result they feel abandoned. Words r meaningless. Actions speak. There is no hurt, no upset no experience of anger when there is love. Love makes an effort to understand the imperfections of others. Love meets others half way. Love conquers all.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. There is a fitting time for people to get together and there is a time for them to b apart. Sometimes we need to recognize that these times of being together r very short and far between. To concentrate on little differences between one another is to miss the forest for the trees. But some of us will hold on to little hurts and loose track of the larger purpose behind important contacts with others. Two people who care very much for one another can b temporarily within a few miles of each other and concentrate on their differences rather then their similarities and loose all perspective on the importance of what could b their togetherness.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time for love and if we miss the opportunity who will b answerable accept ourselves?

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 11:12 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: