Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 08:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Babaji

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Babaji  (Read 2270 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Jul 09, 2016 07:45 pm »

"...think of Babaji as more real than many would."

I never said he was not "real". You and Mccoy are both not paying very much attention to what I have actually said. You, particularly, are simply giving me the "party line" and not saying anything I haven't heard a thousand times. Why bother? We don't have to discuss this if you don't want to. I didn't start this thread.

Actually, I don't plan on posting much else in this thread as I don't want to talk frivolously about great yogis like Babaji.

i believe that on the contrary you are not paying attention to what i have said. i never said that you said he was not real. i am merely saying he is more real for us then for many others. i also explained why. We r very fortunate to have the Kriya technique. It has kept me solidly footed on continuing my practice from day to day. This forum is for many interests and spiritual practices. If one has heard something 'a thousand times' u are welcome to start your own thread and talk about your interests a thousand times. i see nothing wrong with hearing about Babaji thousands of times. i was so grateful to hear MuktiJi bring up his commemoration. Babaji brings hope in a material world of darkness and a way out. i can think of nothing as important as the message and the gifts that Babaji gave to man kind and specifically spiritual aspirants. To think of the benefits of Kriya Yoga is to recognize the most important thing in my life. You have only reminded me of one very important thing here Brock and i do not think it was your intention. The importance of being forever grateful for being given a meditation technique that works to free us from captivity to this material realm and the blessing of a Master that can change circumstances to benefit us in times of need and help our spiritual realization.

I've been in Dangerous situations and come up safe by the skin of my teeth, to use the American idiom.

I didn't know though if it was a special intervention or not. I can remember at least a couple of times, maybe more, when I had a pretty close brush with Death. It might have been the guardian angel though, or maybe karma was not ripe, who knows.

The unending gratefulness I have for Babaji and his line of disciples/gurus is that they have been able to give a purpose and discipline to my life. Soon after having rejected the Catholic religion I did not find any worthy spiritual reference. In those conditions, the mind can be dangerously influenced by demonic suggestions or can just drift away following some reckless or crazy ideas or some false prophets. This did not happen luckily because I was drawn into the influence of the great Masters.

It is a curious thing.... these interventions.... Master Yogananda has said that when u get to know God u will be so awed at how humble God is. He does not seem to want to take any credit. But there r so many things that have happened in my life that r nothing less then miraculous. To believe that things just occurred and to make no connection with them with the great Masters and God is to not recognize the humility that is part of the whole persona of God. Love never demands. It never coerces. It never boasts. It is like a silent whisper that comes to you or opens your heart and you hope with all your being that it will never leave you. The human mind seeks rational cause-effect, stimulus-response explanations when they are not always forthcoming we loose faith or perhaps poohoo them. But the human heart knows of many great things that defy explanation and yet are still very valid. Do u really think God wants to be confined in the walls of the human head?
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2016 02:03 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: