Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 09:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Abandonment

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandonment  (Read 284 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 19, 2011 09:37 pm »

for me abandonment is not always by choice. well, i guess it was... but not recognized until later... until abandonment had occurred and i've humiliated myself. i've been foolish, disrespectful and intolerant towards the ones i love... towards my passions, desires and infatuations.
and when i abandon something by choice, it is usually because i seek personal transformation... or because i find something about others undesirable- even when that something in them, is also in me
sometimes i want to change and leave everything behind, completely transform physically and mentally. i know it's possible, but my past leaves me with the desire to find temperance within and i find it challenging to let things go- yet at the same time, feel a burning passion to completely abandon everything- including myself.
this is something i'm far from understanding but am subject to daily
on the flip, i also have problems holding on for to long... usually when something in others sparks an interest... not always sure what it is, and so cling on to the other until i've become a negative entity for that person... not aware... i would say it is right for the other to leave- if that is what their heart is telling them- than maybe it is right for me to say, it is gods way.

hi steve
thanks for your heart warming post

bye friend
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: