Spiritual Portal
Aug 23, 2019 01:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is climate change real?

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What is OM?

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 6
Comments (0)

Views: 5
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is OM?  (Read 302 times)
Goldwolf

« Reply #15 on: Jul 03, 2009 06:00 pm »

Hey Steve. You are the elder on this path from my perspective, surely you are greater than me. I'm just a regular guy blessed with yoga techniques that show me reality beyond the reality of the five senses. There is still a lot I don't understand. I feel reborn in a sense because of Om. Lately it's been as if the technique of concentration opens the door to the other side even though I am still quite conscious of my body. My body seems to be more like this body, something I'm responsible for during meditation, something secondary to the reality of divine love of God and for God during meditation. After the tecnique of concentration opens the door to the other side in Om I enter the time before time began, the void. (this is how it's been lately) In the void I can see this body and mind more clearly. There is no where for my faults to hide in the void. The sound of Om is guiding me, it sounds as if the world is ending so in meditation there is no worry only love. It has of lately been taking me to before the beginning and in a sense bringing some sort of rememberence of the beginning. The realization of the devinity of the human race.

I'm starting to see it as rediculous the way people sometimes see animals as our equals but petty human inconsistancies cause people to see other human beings as monsters.

That last sentence may qualify as rambling. This section is titled problems through the Om technique and here I am bragging about my success. My mental attitude isn't all peachy and roses though. When I meditate I'm ready to die, I surrender completely. I know what evil is because not long ago my mind was infected with evil. I've paid a price of being destroyed even tortured by evil for the promise of a little of God's light to shine on me and if I died today I'd do it all again in my next life for the love of God. If I have to eat from the tree of good and evil to find the truth about God and what love means then if it works and gets me closer to God I accept my fate. I've learned to love all of my brothers and sisters on this planet Earth. Sorry if I rambled a little. May our Lord God bless us all.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: