Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

glimpse of peace and happiness

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: glimpse of peace and happiness  (Read 189 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 11, 2011 03:21 am »

hi! hello  Grin
today IS beautiful. was. still is. : D
mannnnnnnnn : D
i have to share hehehheh
it's been a while since i've been filled with such a solid calm beautiful surreal feeling. i was driving to the bank, good weather good weather. windows down. just thinking about it takes my breath away ! : D the sun was setting. i like to sun gaze around this time. i could feel the sun against me. for just a few seconds. everything was perfect ! nothing mattered, everything was absolutely OK. right there, was the best place to be. stuck at the light- and it makes me laugh... it was heavy traffic ! people were honking, yelling, swerving, almost hitting pedestrians ! i was in the middle of anger and chaotic minds but felt so good! with a calm happy KNOWING. man i was buzzed for hours after that !!!
wow heh
i wonder if its a moment of realization or what ? i was moved and this feeling swelled in my chest and it didn't take anything but the feeling of the sun against me with the windows down and something inside. oh what a feelin ! special special heheh

it definitely was a mysterious moment
one that had me thanking god
ok bye Cheesy : D Cheesy : D <3
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2011 08:38 am »

hi! hello  Grin
today IS beautiful. was. still is. : D
mannnnnnnnn : D
i have to share hehehheh
it's been a while since i've been filled with such a solid calm beautiful surreal feeling. i was driving to the bank, good weather good weather. windows down. just thinking about it takes my breath away ! : D the sun was setting. i like to sun gaze around this time. i could feel the sun against me. for just a few seconds. everything was perfect ! nothing mattered, everything was absolutely OK. right there, was the best place to be. stuck at the light- and it makes me laugh... it was heavy traffic ! people were honking, yelling, swerving, almost hitting pedestrians ! i was in the middle of anger and chaotic minds but felt so good! with a calm happy KNOWING. man i was buzzed for hours after that !!!
wow heh
i wonder if its a moment of realization or what ? i was moved and this feeling swelled in my chest and it didn't take anything but the feeling of the sun against me with the windows down and something inside. oh what a feelin ! special special heheh

it definitely was a mysterious moment
one that had me thanking god
ok bye Cheesy : D Cheesy : D <3

Big splash; Beware of low leaping kangaroos. Not the high leaping types. They don't hit your windshield. It's the low leaping ones that can cause these massive cracks in your view.

« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2011 09:03 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2011 08:45 am »

Big splash; Beware of low leaping kangaroos. Not the high leaping types. They don't hit your windshield. It's the low leaping ones that can cause these massive cracks in your view.

woaaa dude !  Cool

lost me on this one !

leaping kangaroos ?  jumping catfish !   Grin  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2011 09:09 am »

hey littlerain !  Cool

Extra Kool Moment you shared ! thanx !

peace and happiness, what else can you ask for ?

Enjoy !  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: