Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 11:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

two ways of viewing life....two consciousness'

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: two ways of viewing life....two consciousness'  (Read 1026 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Nov 13, 2011 10:55 am »

hey steve and here i thought you said words are meaningless ? : p : ) well nice post and nice thread. something here earlier had me thinking. thoughts make us or break us. i was thinking about connection and things that are positive. finding appreciation in viewing that same thing differently. i pray for new perspectives in hopes to find the thoughts that makes us. and i'm guessing this understanding goes past the physical. ideas and actions, life and death- everyday, in every moment. sometimes things need to die to birth anew. eh idk
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Nov 14, 2011 12:00 am »

hey steve and here i thought you said words are meaningless ? : p : ) well nice post and nice thread. something here earlier had me thinking. thoughts make us or break us. i was thinking about connection and things that are positive. finding appreciation in viewing that same thing differently. i pray for new perspectives in hopes to find the thoughts that makes us. and i'm guessing this understanding goes past the physical. ideas and actions, life and death- everyday, in every moment. sometimes things need to die to birth anew. eh idk

Yea i might have said something like that. i've learned a lot lately. Sometimes the consciousness is put on over load. When u meet someone it can be much different then being with them on the internet. i kinda of always thought that but did not really experience it until the last couple of years. So talk is cheap. Yet i will admit i do a lot of it to be degrading it. But then i think people who have met me kinda change their view of me also. It works both ways. i just hope to b a better person but don't know always how to do it. It is good having u come in and make these comments. One thing leads to another. i am humbled by the experiences that r coming my way. i have got a long way to go. Sometimes spirituality is like that. Just recognizing how far we have to go is the humbling experience we need to get to progress to the next step.

i'm sure u r headed for a new perspective. That is what i see in your chart. Lot of communication that will bring realizations. The attitudes will need to be adjusted to many changing emotional and jolting sudden epiphanies. Slow by slow Eric. Slow by slow. Life is like a river it flows around us and we flow with it. What a journey!

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2011 12:16 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #17 on: Nov 14, 2011 07:28 am »

hi steve. even not online, sometimes people fall in love with or hate me for the idea of who THEY think I AM- just because i might reflect a tiny portion of that idea to them in my actions. i am labeled so many things, some i am aware of- some not- but it doesn't really matter what label is given to you. sometimes though thats hard to accept. something you said that i like here- "just recognizing how far we have to go is the humbling experience we need to get to progress to the next step." true, we are but children here on this earthly realm- all equals with equal opportunity all blessed with the gift of eternal discovery. sometimes we fuck up sometimes we do noble things- we're all learning right ? and you know what- you're a damn good person. you don't need to be better. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with wanting to better yourself- i just feel, you've already got the heart. i know i am different from online and in person- i'd love to chill with you i'm sure we'd have a good time Cheesy.
yesterday i thought i heard the whisper, persevere
do your thing and brush the doubt off- let the haters hate heheh Tongue we all do it at one point or another anyways
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Nov 14, 2011 01:05 pm »

Hi Eric (hope u do not mind calling u by name)We have gained an amount of friendship together and i would like to chill with u also. i have had a chance to do that with friends lately and i am so grateful. i see u have had some issues with women as well. i think the most important part of a relationship of any kind is communication. When communication breaks down we find that the relationship itself breaks down. Other than that we need to recognize that defining a relationship in conventional terms is useless. We need to be creative and find an approach that will meet the needs of those involved.

Sometimes we do have to let go. There is a time and place for everything. i just want to say this about the relationship u mentioned with a woman; if u really feel that u have made some wrong turns with her and she is still willing to communicate with u, there is still the possibility of letting her know that u have made some mistakes. i think it is important to recognize that it takes two people to have a relationship. Those two people must recognize that they as separate entities cannot b always right. Besides even if they/we r right; Is it right to b wrong towards someone else? Humiliation is just ego in disguise. If someone loves u they will not try to humiliate u. It is more likely that both of you have made mistakes. Unless both of u can recognize this fact; it is very difficult to carry on. In the end u can only love someone to the extent that they r willing to let u. If they show little or no love towards u it is better to leave them behind because for those who love~love will always manifest in some other way. This we must have faith in because despite the pain involved in separation it is true.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2011 03:40 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #19 on: Nov 15, 2011 08:06 am »

in order to transcend body consciousness / or getting back into god consciousness....we must be constantly aware of our thoughts and reactions towards others.....

'would god react in this way' ? 'would god say this' ?

if we get upset , hurt , or if we experience anger.....be aware of how we react.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

Honey I've been so aware of my thoughts about others that I have a bone to pick with ya al. Would God react that way? Certainly he would! He would com wa wompin you like a hive of wasps for co-mingling with the likes of friends and lovers ya all been chosen. I got a perfect right to react with anger. God nabbit you stepped on my foot and its covered with corns. ya al should be tethered to a stake.
    I transcended this here body years ago when I got bit by mosquitoes in a blueberry patch. They were like some of ya al. They opened their mouth and their body disappeared. But ya al know somethin' ya come up with some humdingers. We enjoy your comin on here and entertainin us.  I've been a thinkin that you and that Steve got some weird kind of illness goin on. Can't quite place it. But it's been a smellin up this place and has been an itch under my skin ever since. I'm a thinkin it might be contagious.

Beatrice
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2011 08:23 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #20 on: Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm »

in order to transcend body consciousness / or getting back into god consciousness....we must be constantly aware of our thoughts and reactions towards others.....

'would god react in this way' ? 'would god say this' ?

if we get upset , hurt , or if we experience anger.....be aware of how we react.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

Honey I've been so aware of my thoughts about others that I have a bone to pick with ya al. Would God react that way? Certainly he would! He would com wa wompin you like a hive of wasps for co-mingling with the likes of friends and lovers ya all been chosen. I got a perfect right to react with anger. God nabbit you stepped on my foot and its covered with corns. ya al should be tethered to a stake.
    I transcended this here body years ago when I got bit by mosquitoes in a blueberry patch. They were like some of ya al. They opened their mouth and their body disappeared. But ya al know somethin' ya come up with some humdingers. We enjoy your comin on here and entertainin us.  I've been a thinkin that you and that Steve got some weird kind of illness goin on. Can't quite place it. But it's been a smellin up this place and has been an itch under my skin ever since. I'm a thinkin it might be contagious.

Beatrice

i think someone's been smokin some corn husks again.... Grin  husks w/fungus....may be causing that itch under ur skin there, honey.
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #21 on: Nov 15, 2011 12:56 pm »

one can do things in life and not be attached to them.

for example....i enjoy pizza very much yet not so much so that it will chain or bind me to incarnating again.  i see pizza for what it is...it will not bind me to body again.

same thing with habits...smoking....etc

Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #22 on: Nov 15, 2011 05:26 pm »

one can do things in life and not be attached to them.

for example....i enjoy pizza very much yet not so much so that it will chain or bind me to incarnating again.  i see pizza for what it is...it will not bind me to body again.

if " one can do things in life and not be attached to them " then why not stop smoking ? 

benefits of smokingGrin
smell like a chimney !
yellow streaks in your hair
stained teeth
lung damage   

hey yoshi, do some of that soul talk and talk yourself out of it, lol !  Grin  Cool

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2011 05:32 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #23 on: Nov 16, 2011 12:35 am »

yo squirrel...who said i smoked ?  maybe i should've used shopping instead ?

shouldn't squirrels be busy gathering nuts this time of year ? 
Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
flying squirrel

« Reply #24 on: Nov 16, 2011 02:46 am »

yo squirrel...who said i smoked ?  maybe i should've used shopping instead ?

shouldn't squirrels be busy gathering nuts this time of year ? 

yo yo!  Cool

you did list it as a habit
just took it as a habit of yours

apologies for misinterpretation

no need to gather nuts
can find all I need right here, lol !  Grin Cool
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #25 on: Nov 16, 2011 12:26 pm »

reagardless if i do or do not....it was the point that i was trying to get across.

not picking on u specifically squirrel with what i am about to write....this post just got me thinkin' is all.....

we need to be care-full of reading in-between the lines.....mis-interpretation may happen...this may lead to more mis-understandings....then more...then more....pretty soon there is before us a 'large web of mis-understandings' and will be quite difficult to get out of....  Wink

i avoid 'read in-between the lines'..assumptions..tooooo risky....feelings may get hurt, offending may happen....etc 

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
flying squirrel

« Reply #26 on: Nov 16, 2011 05:20 pm »

reagardless if i do or do not....it was the point that i was trying to get across.

not picking on u specifically squirrel with what i am about to write....this post just got me thinkin' is all.....

we need to be care-full of reading in-between the lines.....mis-interpretation may happen...this may lead to more mis-understandings....then more...then more....pretty soon there is before us a 'large web of mis-understandings' and will be quite difficult to get out of....  Wink

i avoid 'read in-between the lines'..assumptions..tooooo risky....feelings may get hurt, offending may happen....etc 

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

there is always a possibility of hiding behind words of generality

when in reality, the possibility exsits one is speaking personally

must get some of those glasses which allow " reading between the lines "   Grin
sometimes what is meant is hidden from view

personally to me, whether you smoke or not ~ doesn't matter to squirrel
squirrel has no interest whatsoever in your habits

my comments were of general concern to those who smoke
too many friends died of lung complications, unnecessary deaths and suffering
and no... this suffering didn't bring them closer to God, another myth that so many believe

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Nov 17, 2011 08:04 pm »

there is always a possibility of hiding behind words of generality

when in reality, the possibility exsits one is speaking personally

must get some of those glasses which allow " reading between the lines "   Grin
sometimes what is meant is hidden from view

personally to me, whether you smoke or not ~ doesn't matter to squirrel
squirrel has no interest whatsoever in your habits

my comments were of general concern to those who smoke
too many friends died of lung complications, unnecessary deaths and suffering
and no... this suffering didn't bring them closer to God, another myth that so many believe

i understand your concern Super Squirrel. i had a mother die of lung cancer and a  step mother who had a breast removed. Both smoked.

What u r saying is correct flying one however i think we all live behind illusions and habits that bind us to this earth plain and to body consciousness otherwise we would not b trapped in this dimension of existence. Being aware of our lives here is proof that we r still in ego consciousness. So we all have habits and illusions we carry thru life. When we get together the difficult part of this recognition is this; can we accept the illusions others r prey to (as you have mentioned) like second hand smoke or watching them destroy their health?   Especially when we find that they themselves cannot accept us because of our habits.  If not we as human beings must be honorable and recognize that if others cannot accept our foibles we must distance ourselves from them so that they can go on with out us imposing on them.

Once in a great while  we r lucky enough to love someone because we look beyond such imperfections and see their soul qualities. This gives us the capacity to love them. This is what some call being beyond body consciousness/avidya and being in christ consciousness. It is more rare for two people to do this together and to keep that love active. Usually one of them looses faith and love for the other. This is because in the transition from one consciousness to the other we also must learn tolerance and patience with others. If we find that tolerance and acceptance of others is not there we must make changes in our relationships. We may have no interest in their habits, as you say, still their habits come with them as a total package.

U have helped me in your presence at soul searching Squirrel. Your views have helped us with some of our own personal illusions.

J
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2011 02:42 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: