Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nature's Way

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nature's Way  (Read 116 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 26, 2011 04:00 am »

Nature speaks to us. It has been doing a lot of speaking to me lately. i was fortunate to end up in the midwest at an unseasonably warm time of year. Today i meditated in the dunes with a friend and a couple other friends in Grand Rapids. When i left  Lake Michigan for the last time the water came to meet me way up on the sand as if to say "we will miss u".  Even the friend i was with remarked about the timing of the encounter. It is possible for us to resonate with nature in so many ways and she speaks to us in so many different voices. On that trip to the dunes a friend saw images in the sky. Late at nite i walked with someone and a mystical looking star was with us thru a good portion of that walk. These things can often b subtle. We often get lost and see that we r also lost in our relationships with others and they r with us. This is nature's way of showing us we r not in tune with our friends and need to make a special effort.

i also have been with friends who have pets and have noticed a connection i have been making with them. Many of the ones i have met have very soulful and expressive eyes and gestures. There inner being is reaching to a higher consciousness and trying to connect with us. In their next life or one very soon they will move  into human incarnations; Perhaps still being our friends and acquaintances. No love we give to other living things is forgotten in the memory of God's creation. Recently i was with a child who felt a tremendous connection with me and her with me. We r brought together with all kinds of twin flames and soul mates from the past when we become aware of our spiritual nature.

Another friend told me he had a hard time getting to sleep after working at a children's camp on one of the great lakes. He recognized that he got so use to the lapping of waves and the peacefulness it invoked that he missed it and found it hard to sleep.

Nature whispers to us and behind it is God's direction and cushion in times of pain and difficulty with life and people in it. Mother nature has helped me immensely in my encounters with other human beings. The peace she has imparted has reminded me of my real nature which is love.  We should not get hung up about the situations and the people in our lives but return love to the extent we r capable. To the extent we r not we have a gauge of how far we have to go.

i was with two someone who saw Turkey tracks (and pointed them out) and someone else that saw images in the clouds of a turkey. i wondered if they had a message for us and found this in the forum under Native Indians:

TURKEY
Many saints and mystics have Turkey as a totem.
With a Turkey totem, you have transcended self.
You act and react on behalf of others.
This act is not a sense of moralism or guilt,
but a deep knowledge that all life is sacred.
What you do for others, you also do for yourself.

To have a Turkey totem is a true gift.
Its gift may be spiritual, material or intellectual.
Through giving to others will you reach your own goals.

The Turkey is linked to the third eye,
the seat of feminine energies within us, and the center for higher vision.

Turkey is also the symbol of the Mother Earth and her abundant harvest.
All of Earth's blessings and the ability to use them to their greatest advantage
are part of Turkey's teachings.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2011 11:29 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: