Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mystic Mayan Cloaks ~ a must for 2012!

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mystic Mayan Cloaks ~ a must for 2012!  (Read 228 times)
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« on: Dec 08, 2011 03:18 pm »

Dear friends,

I have found an online source for Mayan Mystical Cloaks that 

will protect all of us in the year of 2012.  I have ordered

one for myself and my cat Kiki.  Of course you will want to 

get one for yourself and let your loved ones know about it!

Love to you in the new age...

Serena

(wink, wink!)

http://soul2soultreasures.com/mayan_cloak/

The below quotation is from Adrian Cooper:

"First and foremost we still do not know if anything at all will happen on December 21 2012,
or at any time in 2012, or indeed at all...

But quite simply, if, and only if the prophesies are true, then one of three fundamental situations
will likely result immediately before, during and after the 2012 event based upon what we know
to date:

1. Human beings will undergo a massive Spiritual evolutionary transition whereby true, Divine,
Spiritual reality will be realised and experienced. Focus and abilities will no longer be materially
based, but rather Spiritually based.

If this comes to pass, humans will still inhabit a physical body, but the body will assume its true
identity as a vehicle of learning. Material things will be seen for the illusion they truly are, and
the emphasis will be on "service to others before service to self", and the building of the biblical
"kingdom of heaven on Earth", a paradise where selfishness, war and disharmony will be a thing
of the past.

2. The Planet Earth, a great, living planetary Spirit, will evolve or "graduate" to the 4th density,
the next evolutionary level on His/Her own path of return to The Prime Creator. In this case all
organic life on Earth will cease to exist, and will also transition to the 4th or 5th density, the
Astral or Spiritual worlds, where life will continue as ever in the Astral or Spiritual body, depending
on Spiritual progress.

3. Earth will experience some massive cataclysmic physical trauma which will destroy most if not
everything on the planet. If this happens the result will be the same as in possibility 2. above but
will happen in a different way. It is likely that all life will transition to the 4th or 5th densities, again
depending on Spiritual evolution, before this cataclysm strikes, so there will be no suffering.

We are not intended by the Universe to suffer; all suffering is a direct result of the actions and thoughts
of humans.

The most important potential outcome is the evolution of present day human beings; Homo Sapiens,
to the next level: "Homo Spiritus"."
Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2012 07:51 am »

Dear friends,

Love to you in the new age...

Serena

(wink, wink!)

The below quotation is from Adrian Cooper:

"First and foremost we still do not know if anything at all will happen on December 21 2012,
or at any time in 2012, or indeed at all...

But quite simply, if, and only if the prophesies are true, then one of three fundamental situations
will likely result immediately before, during and after the 2012 event based upon what we know
to date:

1. Human beings will undergo a massive Spiritual evolutionary transition whereby true, Divine,
Spiritual reality will be realised and experienced. Focus and abilities will no longer be materially
based, but rather Spiritually based.

If this comes to pass, humans will still inhabit a physical body, but the body will assume its true
identity as a vehicle of learning. Material things will be seen for the illusion they truly are, and
the emphasis will be on "service to others before service to self", and the building of the biblical
"kingdom of heaven on Earth", a paradise where selfishness, war and disharmony will be a thing
of the past.

The most important potential outcome is the evolution of present day human beings; Homo Sapiens,
to the next level: "Homo Spiritus"."

Nomaste Serena This interpretation resonates with me. i do not know about all of humans. However i think that many of us here on the forum r reaching to these goals already. U certainly r in your selfless service to your friends.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2012 09:33 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: