Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Prayers for Steve

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Steve  (Read 699 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« on: Jan 02, 2012 12:42 am »

Prayers for continued good health for Steve and that he may find the direction, guidance and answers he is seeking. May his life be filled with the many blessings and abundance the Universe has to offer.

Happy New Year !

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2012 02:01 am »

steve i was just thinking the same
in your recent attempts to spread the wealth i have a prayer for you and everyone here from Hazrat Inayat Khan

O Thou who abidest in our hearts,
most Merciful and Compassionate God, Lord of Heaven and Earth,
we forgive others their trespasses and ask Thy forgiveness of our shortcomings.
We begin the New Year with pure heart and clear conscience, with courage and hope.
Help us to fulfil the purpose of our lives under Thy divine guidance.

NAMASTE : ) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2012 02:53 am »

steve i was just thinking the same
in your recent attempts to spread the wealth i have a prayer for you and everyone here from Hazrat Inayat Khan

O Thou who abidest in our hearts,
most Merciful and Compassionate God, Lord of Heaven and Earth,
we forgive others their trespasses and ask Thy forgiveness of our shortcomings.
We begin the New Year with pure heart and clear conscience, with courage and hope.
Help us to fulfil the purpose of our lives under Thy divine guidance.

NAMASTE : ) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That is such a wonderful prayer. i want to memorize it. It fits the natural flow of things at this time. Thanks Eric!

i also wonder about Hazrat Inayat Khan. How did u hear about him? What does he include in his teachings? Does he still have many living disciples?

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2012 07:16 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2012 08:53 pm »

hi steve. i'm not sure. i really only found out about him from a dream.
dreams are very important to me.
but maybe he does, here is a website i later found when trying to research the subject

http://www.sufimovement.org/
In the words of Hazrat Inayat Khan:
The effort of the Sufi Message is to give the opportunity to those serious seekers after truth that they may come in touch with the deeper side of life. No doubt truth is never taught, truth is discovered. It is not the wonderworking, it is not the life of phenomena that is the sign of the seeker. It is in the search for truth that God is found; it is in the finding of God that truth is realized. But where is God to be found? God is to be found in the heart of man.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2012 10:30 pm »

hi steve i forgot to mention something that i meant to tell you about yesterday. . .
perhaps mr khans words are most fitting to many because of the intent and purity of heart- divine intelligence reaching out to others with a similar intent just at the right time. . . coincidence or something more. . . much to ponder on. that's it from me. for now, i'm gone.
thank you

goodbye
Report Spam   Logged
Goldwolf

« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2012 11:03 am »

Hey Steve, Jitendra. I wish you the very best of health. I dunno, if I had to guess and also myself pretending to be psycic I would imagine you have 3 spiritual questions for the new year. Please allow me to entertain everyone because even though I'll miss the bulls eye, I am a yogi and should know such things.     O.K. you ready? O.K. team, hear goes. The 3 questions are #1: what is the great mystery?  #2 what is the meaning of life?  and #3 who are the 24 elders spoken of in the book of revalations in the Bible?          #1. What is the great mystery? Love. If you look to the original King James version of the Bible in the first book of Corinthians chapter 13 verse 1-13 you'll notice the author uses the word chasity instead of love (love is used in the New King James version of the Bible). The reason for this is to leave a clue as to what the great mystery is, please accept this as supporting evidence! The proof is when you ask the six basic investigative questions; who what when where why and how. Who, God, God is the causation to the great mystery, God is love, the great mystery is love. What, the great mystery (rephrased) what is what {we're looking for}, love. We are looking for love, love is the great mystery. When. Forever. When is forever? Love is forever, love is the great mystery. Where. Here. Love is here inside me. Where is love? everywhere, here and everywhere, love is the great mystery. Why. Why not? Why not love, love is the great mystery. Why love? We all want love, there's nothing mysterious about that however love is the great mystery. How. Our attraction to life whatever our intentions stems from love. Look inside your heart, that's where love is, it exists eternal. Love is the great mystery.          #2. What is the meaning of life? To live a perfectly balanced loving eternal life. If you turn the answer to a question you'll see   = =  . What is it to live a perfectly balanced loving eternal life? That is the meaning of life.          #3. Who are the 24 elders spoken of in the Bible? There are 8 groups of 3 with a structure of parent/sibling, middle child, and baby. The groups are 1,2 and 3 scout. 4,5 and 6 knight. 7,8 and 9 pilot. 10,11, and 12 mariner. 13, 14 and 15 diplomat. 16, 17 and 18 special forces. 19, 20 and 21 caretaker. 22, 23 and 24 ranger.     I'd like to make clear that I know pilot seems posibly unlikely but hang gliders have to have been around forever, if one were to look at a flying squirrel or a bird a person could built one in one day with simple tools such as stones, sticks, and animal hair. What was lost has been found! Thank you for viewing everybody, I hope you had as much fun as I did!
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2012 03:29 pm »

Hey Steve, Jitendra. I wish you the very best of health. I dunno, if I had to guess and also myself pretending to be psycic I would imagine you have 3 spiritual questions for the new year. Please allow me to entertain everyone because even though I'll miss the bulls eye, I am a yogi and should know such things.     O.K. you ready? O.K. team, hear goes. The 3 questions are #1: what is the great mystery?  #2 what is the meaning of life?  and #3 who are the 24 elders spoken of in the book of revalations in the Bible?          #1. What is the great mystery? Love. If you look to the original King James version of the Bible in the first book of Corinthians chapter 13 verse 1-13 you'll notice the author uses the word chasity instead of love (love is used in the New King James version of the Bible). The reason for this is to leave a clue as to what the great mystery is, please accept this as supporting evidence! The proof is when you ask the six basic investigative questions; who what when where why and how. Who, God, God is the causation to the great mystery, God is love, the great mystery is love. What, the great mystery (rephrased) what is what {we're looking for}, love. We are looking for love, love is the great mystery. When. Forever. When is forever? Love is forever, love is the great mystery. Where. Here. Love is here inside me. Where is love? everywhere, here and everywhere, love is the great mystery. Why. Why not? Why not love, love is the great mystery. Why love? We all want love, there's nothing mysterious about that however love is the great mystery. How. Our attraction to life whatever our intentions stems from love. Look inside your heart, that's where love is, it exists eternal. Love is the great mystery.          #2. What is the meaning of life? To live a perfectly balanced loving eternal life. If you turn the answer to a question you'll see   = =  . What is it to live a perfectly balanced loving eternal life? That is the meaning of life.          #3. Who are the 24 elders spoken of in the Bible? There are 8 groups of 3 with a structure of parent/sibling, middle child, and baby. The groups are 1,2 and 3 scout. 4,5 and 6 knight. 7,8 and 9 pilot. 10,11, and 12 mariner. 13, 14 and 15 diplomat. 16, 17 and 18 special forces. 19, 20 and 21 caretaker. 22, 23 and 24 ranger.     I'd like to make clear that I know pilot seems posibly unlikely but hang gliders have to have been around forever, if one were to look at a flying squirrel or a bird a person could built one in one day with simple tools such as stones, sticks, and animal hair. What was lost has been found! Thank you for viewing everybody, I hope you had as much fun as I did!

O_my_God_Wolf! You are a man of the most articulate digestive tract. Rerange your liver to the solid mental grace and all will be resolved.

The council of the 10 moods of Dr. Kook and the 24 gangsters
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2012 03:38 pm by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
Goldwolf

« Reply #7 on: Jan 03, 2012 06:00 pm »

Thank you for following my  post my good friend Dr. Kook. Please do your best to stick around. There is a lot more where that came from! May God be with you.     Sat Tat Om
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2012 09:43 am »

hi steve. i'm not sure. i really only found out about him from a dream.
dreams are very important to me.
but maybe he does, here is a website i later found when trying to research the subject

http://www.sufimovement.org/
In the words of Hazrat Inayat Khan:
The effort of the Sufi Message is to give the opportunity to those serious seekers after truth that they may come in touch with the deeper side of life. No doubt truth is never taught, truth is discovered. It is not the wonderworking, it is not the life of phenomena that is the sign of the seeker. It is in the search for truth that God is found; it is in the finding of God that truth is realized. But where is God to be found? God is to be found in the heart of man.

So u found out about Hazrat from a dream? May i ask what was the content of that dream? Your dreams interest me. They seem to b part of your path and u appear to get guidance from them. i also look to dreams for answers and to help me with recognizing my state of consciousness. It seems to me that we continue our search wilst going to sleep an in the those realms of subconscious wonderings we often enter another level of understanding our lives. i have also gained much inspirition from these nightly sojourns.

Jitendra.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Comet
« Reply #9 on: Jan 07, 2012 11:51 pm »

Hi Steve,

Wishing you all the best in 2012! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope that all your wishes and dreams come true this year!!!

Love and Light,

Comet
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Jan 08, 2012 05:52 pm »

Hi Steve,

Wishing you all the best in 2012! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope that all your wishes and dreams come true this year!!!

Love and Light,

Comet

Thanks Comet It seems that my course in life has shifted. This sometimes happens in life. People that come in our life and circumstances often change dramatically.  This is usually a result of progress of some sort taking place on an internal level and a way of helping us get a closer look at what we have yet to accomplish as spiritual beings. We also get a good glimpse at the inside workings of the people around us at these times. We find out who r real friends r. That has been the case for me.

When these things happen we r left for a while with out a rudder not knowing which way to turn which direction to take. So i appreciate all your prayers everyone. i am fortunate i have options. It is just knowing what is the direction that will b most helpful for the people around me and myself.

Guidance is so helpful at these times. It comes thru God, guru, friends and circumstance and one has to b receptive to these. Love and affection gives us the direction we need. Along the path we always make choices from helpful advice even in small choices day to day.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2012 06:56 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Jan 18, 2012 11:09 am »

Hey it's nice to have someone around with a sense of humor! The mystery of life/ It is the biggest joke of all. The comedy that God has placed us in. Yet it is awesome! Every day i think of the incredible scenes unfolding and the life like movie i am watching around me.

Yes Goldwolf

love has a receiving station in the heart and a sending station in the ajna (Kutastha Chitanya) The Bible is not one of my favorite spiritual books because it was censored so much and came out of the dark ages with language for those that lived at the time. Think what it would have been like if the Catholic Church included Mary's and Thomas' gospel. If they had not lifted certain things that did not fit in with there point of view like reincarnation. So when Amma was asked: Is the Bible true? Her response; ' Some of it"

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012 04:30 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: