Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My Dream

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dream  (Read 3535 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jan 08, 2012 07:43 am »

i just woke up from a dream in which i was sleeping in a large compound on a mat with many others. The large room was filled with people sleeping there. i woke up but most of the others were still asleep those close to me seemed a bit restless at my getting up. i went to one of the windows and saw tanks coming towards us and than the ones that got closer veered away to the side of the large building we were in.

Then a friend and i got up and went outside. We were walking. He seemed to be in light clothes like pajamas. He had a bag full of things he was carrying. Then soldiers in large numbers walked on the trails towards us. i began to say something lightly about what i had seen earlier but my friend went; shhhh. The soldiers ignored us and walked on in their green outfits boots and helmets. Everything was quiet even the tanks were, yet there was an expectancy in the air. The soldiers appeared to b r own.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2024 06:47 am by Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us? » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2012 09:11 pm »

Most interesting dream, I really have no idea as to what it could mean. Do you have any thoughts ?

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2012 09:50 pm »

Most interesting dream, I really have no idea as to what it could mean. Do you have any thoughts ?

Into Blue

i was wondering if i would hear from u. Yes i do have some thoughts. A friend who also is named Steve and has been on the path called me this morning. He mentioned to me that in history when ever there has been a strong concentration of wealth in the hands of a few one of  four things would happen.

1. natural catastrophe

2. invasion

3. revolution

4. war

The soldiers that i saw looked like our own and did not seem to take notice of us. They were dressed like marines (or national guard). Steve mentioned the word martial law. Although, it is also possible that we were put on some kind of national alert for invasion that was happening or could happen. It seems that people were herded into large areas as we were in a large building. i would surmise for some kind of protection or to take care of us for the time being. i thought it unusual to have such a dream since i have not thought of things to my knowledge or scenes of this nature.

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2012 11:11 pm »

i thought it unusual to have such a dream since i have not thought of things to my knowledge or scenes of this nature.

Jitendra

Yes, I would agree with you on this being an unusual dream for you to have. Sometimes dreams mean something other than what seems obvious. For example, even though the dream has an obvious military significance, perhaps it isn't military related at all ? Something spiritual perhaps ? just wondering .....

Perhaps think back to what happened during your day, your thoughts or an actual experience. Sometimes these events replay in our mind, while we sleep.

Interesting comment from your friend Steve, but I wouldn't be overly concerned about one of those 4 things happening. For one thing... nothing we can do if they do happen . I wouldn't go so far as to say there is concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, a bit of an exaggeration there I think.

Natural catastrophes happen for a variety of reasons, most of which are weather related.

Invasions, revolutions and war can kind of be lumped together in one category. Some areas are just more likely to have these things happen in their part of the country, for whatever reason ... not always wealth related, sometimes religious differences are the causes.

Just my thoughts... on your friend's thoughts.

Into Blue

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am »

Any thoughts on your dream being the possibility of a past life memory ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jan 09, 2012 03:56 am »

i thought it unusual to have such a dream since i have not thought of things to my knowledge or scenes of this nature.

Jitendra

Yes, I would agree with you on this being an unusual dream for you to have. Sometimes dreams mean something other than what seems obvious. For example, even though the dream has an obvious military significance, perhaps it isn't military related at all ? Something spiritual perhaps ? just wondering .....

Perhaps think back to what happened during your day, your thoughts or an actual experience. Sometimes these events replay in our mind, while we sleep.

Interesting comment from your friend Steve, but I wouldn't be overly concerned about one of those 4 things happening. For one thing... nothing we can do if they do happen . I wouldn't go so far as to say there is concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, a bit of an exaggeration there I think.

Natural catastrophes happen for a variety of reasons, most of which are weather related.

Invasions, revolutions and war can kind of be lumped together in one category. Some areas are just more likely to have these things happen in their part of the country, for whatever reason ... not always wealth related, sometimes religious differences are the causes.

Just my thoughts... on your friend's thoughts.

Into Blue

Nomaste dear friend

Thank You for your thoughts. Sometimes in the questions that are asked we find the answers. Dreams can be very personal or have a social context in their meaning or both at the same time. Yes; recently i have had thoughts of the difficulty i have had with a friend and trying to find harmony.

i think that we often think of soldiers as Paramahansa Yogananda describes them as 'soul soldiers' that help and protect us in difficult times.  In this sense it very well could mean that i am getting 'reinforcements' in the event that 'attacks' continue. Perhaps it is best to say nothing as my friend told me in the dream. Things will take care of themselves. During challenging times we often get help from the angels and true friends when things seem overwhelming. i hope that this is the significance of this dream on a personal level.

Although i would not discount its social value entirely. There is something we can do. i would not say there is 'nothing we can do if they happen'.  It is not a matter of if it happens but rather before it happens. That is to prepare: by living in small communities and having gardens to feed ourselves in times of shortages and social upheaval. In this dream their were many other people involved and they were sleeping. Sometimes people are asleep and the time is too late for them to wake so they have to be clustered together to be watched over. There are a few of us out there who are trying to stay awake and help all the sleepers in times of danger and to be alert and ready to the signs of the times.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012 05:42 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2012 04:18 am »

Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. When I asked you
" Perhaps think back to what happened during your day, your thoughts or an actual experience. Sometimes these events replay in our mind, while we sleep " , I wasn't really expecting you to answer me but just to think about the possibility.

I hope you find whatever meaning fits your situation. You are right about dreams being personal, and sometimes only the person having the dream, knows what it is referring to. On the other hand, sometimes no one has a clue, lol !  Cheesy Best wishes to you !

Into Blue 
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Jan 09, 2012 05:54 am »

Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. When I asked you
" Perhaps think back to what happened during your day, your thoughts or an actual experience. Sometimes these events replay in our mind, while we sleep " , I wasn't really expecting you to answer me but just to think about the possibility.

I hope you find whatever meaning fits your situation. You are right about dreams being personal, and sometimes only the person having the dream, knows what it is referring to. On the other hand, sometimes no one has a clue, lol !  Cheesy Best wishes to you !

Into Blue 

i would never underestimate the significance of dreams and what you said about replays is significant. Yet possibly you remember that i heard quite a few songs in dreams. Since i am not playing right now possibly this channel has opened another door thru which spirit can speak. This is my hope. Like the mind that can function on several levels; Dreams can be saying things on multiple levels. We as spiritual beings have the ability to function on many levels of consciousness and to interpret on different levels. i was so happy to see you communicating here that i got kind of caught up in our discussion.

On a different note back to a tenuous connection with the dream: Sometimes we find ourselves in a mire that is hard to extricate ourselves from and we are not sure if we should go forward or look to our current way of relating to others. To leave others behind or  continue putting energy in what seems to be a vortex that we have no way of knowing if we can find ourselves out of. Life shows us that the space we live in is connected to our ego and body and the element of  time we function in is connected to our mind and our concepts. Both are limiting and both are issues we face with those close to us and on our spiritual journey.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012 06:09 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #8 on: Jan 09, 2012 07:30 am »

i would never underestimate the significance of dreams and what you said about replays is significant. Yet possibly you remember that i heard quite a few songs in dreams. Since i am not playing right now possibly this channel has opened another door thru which spirit can speak. This is my hope. Like the mind that can function on several levels; Dreams can be saying things on multiple levels. We as spiritual beings have the ability to function on many levels of consciousness and to interpret on different levels. i was so happy to see you communicating here that i got kind of caught up in our discussion.

I do agree with you on " never underestimate the significance of dreams ". And yes, I do remember about the songs from your dreams ...  I wish those dreams would continue.  Smiley  I am happy you are happy  Smiley

I do believe if one truly wants to extricate themselves from the mire, one can do so...however, I don't think this is the case. Reminds me of Don Quixote, lol !  Cheesy

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Jan 09, 2012 10:50 am »

I do agree with you on " never underestimate the significance of dreams ". And yes, I do remember about the songs from your dreams ...  I wish those dreams would continue.  Smiley  I am happy you are happy  Smiley

I do believe if one truly wants to extricate themselves from the mire, one can do so...however, I don't think this is the case. Reminds me of Don Quixote, lol !  Cheesy

Into Blue

It is interesting that you would say this Into Blue. Just lately a friend told me that she thought possibly that we had been together in Avalon.  Those dreams (of songs) can easily continue but sometimes one has to put things on hold to avoid living the life of Don Quixote!  Slow by slow i am understanding and all of us must face our own illusions also. Now we are not talking about dreams but dreamers. 

All of us here are dreamers
of all different kinds
in a story being told
and we are only here for a time
We are all facing the big dream
and trying to see thru it
on the other side
there our true home lies.

Jitendra   Smiley 
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am »

It is interesting that you would say this Into Blue. Just lately a friend told me that she thought possibly that we had been together in Avalon.  Those dreams can easily continue but sometimes one has to put things on hold to avoid living the life of Don Quixote!  Slow by slow i am understanding and all of us must face our own illusions also. Now we are not talking about dreams but dreamers.

Jitendra   Smiley 

Dear one,

You cannot possibly have had a past life with everyone you meet !  Cheesy
Sometimes I think you are being led on a wild goose chase !  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012 10:57 am by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #11 on: Jan 09, 2012 11:12 am »

It is interesting that you would say this Into Blue. Just lately a friend told me that she thought possibly that we had been together in Avalon.  Those dreams can easily continue but sometimes one has to put things on hold to avoid living the life of Don Quixote!  Slow by slow i am understanding and all of us must face our own illusions also. Now we are not talking about dreams but dreamers.

Jitendra   Smiley 

Dear one,

You cannot possibly have had a past life with everyone you meet !  Cheesy
Sometimes I think you are being led on a wild goose chase !  Grin

Speaking of geese. I have been waiting for the opportune time. I survived the holidays and the terrible blows that took place and the long list of memorials for all the geese I new from many incarnations. My God they have been killed so many times they need many life times to get a chance to get it right. You  humans are sure  not helping matters. There is nothing wild about me look to the root of the problem.

Laughing Goose
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012 11:15 am by Laughing Goose » Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #12 on: Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am »

Welcome back, Laughing Goose ! It is certainly no laughing matter, how much I worry about you when you are absent for such a long time, especially when it is around holiday time. Good thing you have at least 9 lives, you must have been a cat in a previous life time.... shhhhh, don't tell Jitendra, he will think he was a cat too, lol !  Grin

Now he is one Silly Goose, don't quote me  Grin but we love him dearly anyways.

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #13 on: Jan 09, 2012 11:28 am »

Welcome back, Laughing Goose ! It is certainly no laughing matter, how much I worry about you when you are absent for such a long time, especially when it is around holiday time. Good thing you have at least 9 lives, you must have been a cat in a previous life time.... shhhhh, don't tell Jitendra, he will think he was a cat too, lol !  Grin

Now he is one Silly Goose, don't quote me  Grin but we love him dearly anyways.

Into Blue

You sound very concerned! Speak for yourself you silly goose or forever hold your peace.  He has already lived as  Surrender Kitty. Let him die in Dory's arms for all I care.

Serious Goose
Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #14 on: Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am »

You sound very concerned! Speak for yourself you silly goose or forever hold your peace.  He has already lived as  Surrender Kitty. Let him die in Dory's arms for all I care.

Serious Goose

Seriously now? Surrender Kitty ? Didn't you know, there is no such thing, Kitties don't surrender, just an illusion, lol ! 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: