Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Planets tranisting the 10th and 11th opposing your natal Moon

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planets tranisting the 10th and 11th opposing your natal Moon  (Read 218 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 14, 2009 09:25 pm »

Hi Steve...my name is derived from an avid interest of the the stars and a lingering desire to continually learn the art of astrology, something that destiny brought into my life, as does the people we cross lifepaths with.... for there is a reason why these people come to us Smiley Thank you for your insight of the transiting moon of my 6th house. Could you give me some insight on a current transit placement...I have my handy ephemeris that a good friend had me purchase for reference to the planetary positions. However, I have not perfected the art of interpretation,  I still have much to learn in that area, my teacher whom was my guide has been called away to search out his personal journey.  It tells me of transiting Uranus @ 24 , Venus @ 22 and Mars @ 23 all in close aspect to each other in the sign of Pieces in my 10th house, knowing that Venus and Mars move quite quickly and Uranus is a slower moving planet I wonder how this placement is effecting my chart as it is opposing my natal moon in Virgo @ 29 in my 5th house, these transiting planets are within orb of effecting my natal moon. I have a feeling that this placement may one of the reasons I was inspired to contacting you here in this forum!? Are there other influences at play here? Starling ....seeks your knowledge and experience with the stars...my desire to learn continues to linger within...

Planets transiting thru the 10th house bring you out before the public more than usual. Thus (amoung other things) we have your personal chart being exposed to the internet. Since Mars (energy) and Venus (social contacts) are involved there is heightened ability for meeting others thru the energy you are expending in the outer world in your social life. This will culminate with new aquaintances and friendship contacts (the 11th house). Since the Moon is involved from the 5th house; You will be exposed to different views from your children and from those you have a romance with. Your past is an integral part of this situation. Thru these rather sudden incidents you may be jarred out of your present attitudes but it will help with your identifying and becoming aware of who you really are and not how others may see you.They too need to understand the real you.

Yes these influences are an important part of your contact here. Why? Because Uranus rules astrology and the Moon represents your past. Your interest in those from the past that have helped in your spiritual awareness is now being awakened (Uranus). You are welcome here. Let us pick up from where we left off (the past symbolized by the Moon) some years before and once again learn from each other. Once you gave me the chance to practice my art when you were reprimanded for it. This i have not forgotten and appreciate your friendship and sacrifices.

The Midnite Astrologer

« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2009 09:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2009 10:14 am »

Hi Steve...my name is derived from an avid interest of the the stars and a lingering desire to continually learn the art of astrology, something that destiny brought into my life, as does the people we cross lifepaths with.... for there is a reason why these people come to us Smiley Thank you for your insight of the transiting moon of my 6th house. Could you give me some insight on a current transit placement...I have my handy ephemeris that a good friend had me purchase for reference to the planetary positions. However, I have not perfected the art of interpretation,  I still have much to learn in that area, my teacher whom was my guide has been called away to search out his personal journey.  It tells me of transiting Uranus @ 24 , Venus @ 22 and Mars @ 23 all in close aspect to each other in the sign of Pieces in my 10th house, knowing that Venus and Mars move quite quickly and Uranus is a slower moving planet I wonder how this placement is effecting my chart as it is opposing my natal moon in Virgo @ 29 in my 5th house, these transiting planets are within orb of effecting my natal moon. I have a feeling that this placement may one of the reasons I was inspired to contacting you here in this forum!? Are there other influences at play here? Starling ....seeks your knowledge and experience with the stars...my desire to learn continues to linger within...

Planets transiting thru the 10th house bring you out before the public more than usual. Thus (amoung other things) we have your personal chart being exposed to the internet. Since Mars (energy) and Venus (social contacts) are involved there is heightened ability for meeting others thru the energy you are expending in the outer world in your social life. This will culminate with new aquaintances and friendship contacts (the 11th house). Since the Moon is involved from the 5th house; You will be exposed to different views from your children and from those you have a romance with. Your past is an integral part of this situation. Thru these rather sudden incidents you may be jarred out of your present attitudes but it will help with your identifying and becoming aware of who you really are and not how others may see you.They too need to understand the real you.

Yes these influences are an important part of your contact here. Why? Because Uranus rules astrology and the Moon represents your past. Your interest in those from the past that have helped in your spiritual awareness is now being awakened (Uranus). You are welcome here. Let us pick up from where we left off (the past symbolized by the Moon) some years before and once again learn from each other. Once you gave me the chance to practice my art when you were reprimanded for it. This i have not forgotten and appreciate your friendship and sacrifices.

The Midnite Astrologer

My thanks to the Midnite Astrologer who continues to amaze me with such insight....so much of what is occuring here in my personal life has certainly fallen true to what you have stated here..I feel the energies of the cosmos at work in alot of areas of my chart. I reviewed my chart and was mistaken as to the placement of these transiting planets in my personal houses, they are moving through my 11th house, rather than the 10th( I miscounted the houses)...thanks for picking up on that Smiley I have had MUCH contact with old friends from the past and aquired many new ones in the last few weeks. I have more areas of my chart I would like to discuss with you, and look forward to picking up where we left off. I need to gather my data before I post anything further... Your latest posting as invoked much emotion as I was reading....hhmmmmm imagine that ?  Smiley I would like you to know that once a loyal friend .......always a friend forever Smiley I believe, I was told once.... that is a characteristic/quality of a Leo personality...that holds so true in how I feel of others. I am so ready to continue my cosmic journey of learning from each other once again...I will be getting back to you soon. 
Starling
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: