Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

healthy relationships

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: healthy relationships  (Read 1098 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 08, 2012 12:33 am »

yes, that's something i'm trying to say- my needs seem superficial. funny how we give meaning to meaningless things. guess it has to do with spiritual lessons. if i believed everything i thought. . . i'd probably be dead  Cheesy  heheh noooo idk. i was just upset for acting selfishly with some of my friends recently. blinded through ignorance, expecting too much and not being able to give in return. it's not really intentional, so i'm hoping somewhere a long the lines of entering meditation- i'm able to gain clarity of these moments and help things flow positively, even when that means separating. at least i'd be exerting will in a direction that FEELS right-at the same time, life is asking from me things in return in order to travel this path. haha idk why im posting anymore. there's really nothing to say. thanks for humoring me i suppose. really. stirring up things for no reason. i will find it soon ! something. . .  Grin gAHHHH heheheheh

Hi Eric i do not know y u r asking the question: Why am i posting there is really nothing to say. How do u figure? Friends always have something to say to friends. It is when there is no communication that friendship breaks down. But u.... U do not have to worry about that. U make the attempt. That is all one can do: Attempt. We r all deficient. How do we communicate? Communication works on many levels. i want to b a friend. That is all i can do: B a friend. i do not expect friendship returned. i just want to b a good friend to others. God keeps track of what we give. No one else needs too. i want to give because it is part of my nature to give. A flower is like that. It gives fragrance despite being crushed. How can it b that way? Some day we will know. Nothing is given that is forgotten.

All of a sudden we feel this happiness that has nothing to do with what others give us. i have felt it alone...

i remember once stopping in the desert and looking at the sky full of stars and then the silence and out of that silence came the sound of ommmmmmm. No one can gave it to me it came from within myself.

Someday some one will give us love and then they will take it away. But u will still remember that bliss. U will not forget it. Then u will know that at any moment that love can b taken away. A human being is not consistent. That kind of love is fickle. We learn more and more that it is conditional. Oh yes we can not help enjoying a few moments of happiness with someone. yet we must remember this to is not really what we r looking for. It is just to remind us of what we seek. That chemistry can remind us. yet we must b willing to let go when the moment comes to let go. Because this too is God's way of letting us  know what we r seeking. He/she is dangling carrots before us. But when the carrots r taken away. Then what?

That is all that really matters: Happiness. Not what i get from others or what i do not get. You can have everything from others and still not b happy. Happiness comes from within. Not from without. This is not a lecture. At least not for you. It is for me. It is that silent voice within telling me what i have always known but sometimes had to b reminded. U see the only true relationship that is healthy is that relationship that we have with the Soul and with the Self. It is only because we get a glimpse of the soul of another human being that we love them. Just think if we were able to get a glimpse of the soul of every human being. Then what? Who would we love then? Love is expanding when God takes it away in confining relationships. See things for the truth and not for appearances. Love... True Love is never taken away. It just is given differently at different times.

Now let us look at passion. Passion is a way of confirming our identity. Yet we come to realize that this to is not our true identity. It is difficult for some one who has worn a suit for many life times to tell them it is only a suit. We must b patient with ourselves. Like some of us who r addicted to smoking or alcohol it is hard to shake. Sometimes in this process we occasionally meet someone who also has the ability to share their love thru material or sexual expression. This gives us some relief from the imprisonment of the body. But it is not permanent and is not an end in itself. When it becomes the goal we loose track of what we r really seeking.

And for those that tease us with their love.... Let us realize that they seek attention which is a low form of love. Let us recognize the attention seekers.  Then let us seek a higher love where it really exists. Some human beings have it. When u meet one that does u will never forget. Each of us manifests it to some degree and to that degree -that one is able to manifest- we r attracted to its sweetness and its expression in that human being.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2012 02:19 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: