Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Anne and Dan

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anne and Dan  (Read 192 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Feb 26, 2012 01:17 pm »

Greetings to one and all. i have been thinking about Anne and Dan since i heard from you two recently. There is a saying about God: that is, if you take steps towards God he takes more steps towards you and so it is often the case with human beings also. Anyhow what i wanted to talk about is the life goals of these two friends. Both of them have their north node in the 11th house. Now the position of the north node signifies where a soul decides that it needs to improve and set goals for one's self this life (see article below).

U see in both the life of Anne and Dan there was the decision in the incarnating soul to b a part of a group and a larger whole to balance the individual. In the wishes and dreams of these individuals they have a larger mission that overcomes and rises above the tendency for self expression and individuality. These individuals have a larger purpose beyond that of self absorption and personal pleasure which found expression in recent past incarnations. They have dreams that they hope to manifest because their dreams r very important to them. They find their purpose and dreams thru friends and the groups they belong to.

In the case of Anne we have a trail blazer who will often take respites from her mission but in her spurts she will be willing to go where others r afraid to venture. She has the added challenge of looking at emotional scars that gives her ability to launch her mission. There are some personal inhibitions that can at times make her feelings difficult to fathom and express in a way that does not alienate the very people she is destined to help. This is because of unresolved emotional issues percolating from past life encounters and values that differ from others around her. In the latter part of life a more realistic view should emerge and a stronger confidence that can help her purpose manifest.

In the case of Dan we have a individual who is willing to sacrifice much for his friends yet like the fishes; there is a tendency to venture along different pathways and the endless possibilities that Dan sees often makes it difficult to focus on one that brings his goals clear recognition. In his quest thru life he often finds himself lost along the way. However, at this time there is a renewed vision and ideal that brings lite to his personal goals and soul soldier friends come to aid in this recognition.

A tendency to go back to self absorption and individual self expression without consideration for unity with others will bring resistance to that life purpose and will end in defeat and continuous break ups in the individual and personal sphere. It will also result in difficulties with children since they r also part of self expression and personal identity. The expression of these individuals is now not just individual in nature but involves a group and a larger context to merge with. An identity out of the personal sphere and into a group where the ego can dissolve and find unity with others.

Midnite Astrologer

North Node
North Node of the Moon Symbol Glyph The North Node (North Node of the Moon) and South Node ( South Node of the Moon) of the Moon are points that are directly opposite each other. Together, they form the Nodal Axis. They are not planetary bodies; rather, they are mathematical points that take into account the relationship between the Sun, Moon, and Earth at the time of our birth.  More specifically, the Moon's nodes are the points where the Moon's orbit intersect the plane of the ecliptic.

The Nodes of the Moon represent points of personal karmic imbalance. The North Node represents the kinds of experiences that we must work to develop in order to work with our karma, and to grow spiritually. The South Node represents those experiences and qualities that come naturally to us, that are over-developed, and that we tend to fall back on. The South Node can be a point of undoing unless we develop the North Node experiences and qualities. Thus, consciously working on these "life lessons" can bring us to increased happiness and fulfillment. If we over-emphasize and fall back on the qualities of our South Node, at the expense of developing our North Node, we may have a difficult time feeling personally successful.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2012 07:40 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Little Hoot

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2012 03:40 am »

Nomaste friends I have to eat too! Midnite left me no crackers to chew on so I interrupted him in his work about Anne and Dan. So if you have the time please re-read. He rambles on and on. All I want is a few crackers and water. I don't ask too much!

Little Hoot
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: